Macoda Mattress King Single

Macoda Mattress King Single

See the Best Mattresses in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Will

WillSydney, NSW

Great comfortable mattress and awesome service

King single is comfortable and supportive. No bouncing around when you roll over like on a spring mattress. They also dealt with a delivery issue very well. I highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Luke B.

Luke B.Perth, WA

Affordable, firm mattress that improved my nights sleep!

Upgraded my mattress after a few years of constant back pain, first night on it I slept like a baby.
I'm using the mattress on the firm setting, so far so good, I've owned the mattress past the 100 night period and can honestly say its improved my sleep by tenfold.
Very affordable and was able to receive the mattress within 4 days of ordering it.
Macoda was willing to answer all the questions I had regarding the mattress as well which I appreciated.

Purchased in December 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Macoda
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your positive feedback Luke!

Happy sleeping :)

The best mattress I’ve ever bought

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever bought. With the different firmness inserts, it makes it a mattress for everyone. I am sleeping so much better since changing to my new Macoda mattress. My wife has neck issues and has also noticed a difference in the regular soreness that she suffers - less trips to the physiology since having the new mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Bea

BeaBrisbane

Restless sleeps no more!

After extensive scientific research on what makes a good mattress I decided that the features of Macoda is the right one I was looking for. They did not disappoint. Restless sleep is gone and I wake up with less aches and pain mostly upper and lower back pain in the morning. The only problem now is it is so hard to get out of bed because it is so comfy and relaxing.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Macoda
Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Bea!
Thanks for your awesome review, great to hear that you're sleeping better :)