Listing monitored by Macoda

Niamh
NiamhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most comfortable mattress

This mattress is very comfortable and also environmentally friendly, which is rare in the mattress industry. Since sleeping on this mattress i haven’t had a single bad sleep. I also love that it’s customisable. I highly recommend this mattress!

Super comfortable

This mattress is really comfortable! I’ve noticed a pretty big difference with my back pain at night sleeping on the mattress’ softer side, so I’d definitely recommend trying this mattress if you have back or neck pain. Delivery was super easy and convenient, and the customer service was awesome! I would definitely order from here again

Great comfy mattress

My sleep has been so much better since purchasing the macoda mattress and pillow. The mattress feel is just right for me as a side and back sleeper. Very happy and highly recommend for the price point!

Emmy
Emmy Perth, WA

Fantastic mattress!

The mattress is so comfortable and really supportive! I have back issue and have found the mattress so helpful for it. I haven’t woken back with a sore back since I’ve got it. I love the adjustable firmness, made buy the mattress an easy choice knowing I could change the firmness. I’ve definitely had sounder sleep since I’ve had it. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family

WildNeko

Too hard and not supportive

According to endless research and reading countless reviews, I decided to try Macoda.

I found it too hard even on the "soft" setting. I've started developing shoulder pain because there is no support. Like sleeping on a rock.

I'm a front and side sleeper. Even sleeping on my front my ribs started to hurt due to how firm this mattress is.

I'm tossing and turning all night which is even more exhausting because of the 'quicksand' type feeling on the "softer" setting.

Going back to my old store bought mattress (which is a "medium" pocket coil hybrid, which is so much softer and supportive).

Purchased for $1,100.

Cassie
CassiePerth, WA

Sooo comfy and great service!

Very comfortable and supportive mattress.
Amazing customer service and very quick delivery!
Great value for hybrid mattress.
Using it in my adjustable bed.
Great pressure relief on my hips and back. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in for $900.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend this mattress to those seeking true comfort

Spent days researching mattresses and compared the attributes of them all. I wanted something not too firm but not too soft. Many mattresses I looked at either had public feedback that it was too firm or it ran hot. I ended up taking a punt on Macoda......and it has paid off.

After sleeping on this mattress for over a month, it is truly incredible. Very comfortable, supportive with just the right level of firmness. I'd say it's 5.5/10 on the firmness scale.

Customer service was superb and delivery was very fast.

This mattress and this company are highly underrated.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Ally N
Ally NSydney, NSW

BEST mattress. Couldn’t be happier. So comfortable. Customer service is second to none. 100% recommend getting one.

I am a chronic insomnia sufferer and this mattress really does help. My partner says he is having the best sleeps he had ever had. I have tried a lot of different brands because my sleep hygiene is extremely important and this is definitely the best one I’ve come across. Bonus that it’s an Australian brand!! Thank you so much, Macoda.

Purchased in for $1,200.

Steph
StephGippsland, VIC

Great mattress, I recommend it

Purchased in at Macoda for $990.

Macoda M.Macoda Send a private message

Hey Steph! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thorough review and honest feedback. We're so, so happy you love the mattress :)

Phil and Leanne
Phil and LeanneSydney, NSW

A really comfortable mattress for side sleepers

Purchased in for $990.

mgib66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning!! Frustratingly long returns process during Covid-19.

Purchased in for $1,000.

Jessica B
Jessica BPerth, WA

Best mattress I've every slept on

This has to be the best mattress I've ever slept on. It was so worth the money. On my previous mattress I had a lot of pain in my back - I would wake up in the middle of the night needing to crack my back maybe 2 or 3 times. I've been sleeping on the Macoda Mattress for just over 2 weeks now and I haven't had a single problem. I haven't needed to move the foam inside to change the firmness/ softness because how it came was perfect for me!

I would highly recommend this.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

The mattress is fantastic

Our mattress was old and we were both having lower back and hip pain. After spending days comparing mattresses we chose Macoda. We have not looked back and could not be happier in our choice. Over a two week period our pains slowly disappeared. Have recommended to family and friends. Thanks Chris

Macoda M.Macoda Send a private message

Awesome to hear, Chris! Thanks so much for the review :)

Nicole.
Nicole.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty comfortable and does not retain heat.

So pleased that I finally have a mattress which does not get hot. The cool gel layer works well. I prefer a soft bed, and the softer layers didn’t quite meet what I needed. A mattress topper has fixed this so now very comfortable sleeping.
Less back and hip pain during the night. Any hesitation was removed with the 100 nights guarantee, which I have not had to use. Thanks.

Purchased in at On line. for $800.

BigWoods
BigWoodsPerth, WA

It is so, so comfortable, and minimal partner disturbance

Sleeping heaps better now, missus is no longer have hip pain after sleeping. Next day delivery to Perth was awesome as we needed a new mattress quickly. Will recommend it to friends & family

Purchased in for $840.

Macoda M.Macoda Send a private message

Woohoo! Thanks for your review and recommendation :)