Listing monitored by Macoda

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness

Amazing!

Extra supportive and very comfortable - highly recommend!
The best sleep that I have had in a long time. My sleep now is uninterrupted and I wake up feeling rested without any pain.
So far, I haven't noticed any difference in my mattress regarding shape or firmness. It has remained the same since day 1.

Purchased in .

Macoda
Macoda M.Macoda Send a private message

Juliana! Thanks for an awesome review, we're very glad to hear you're already sleeping better :)

Good mattress and very versatile

Very comfortable mattress. Easy to configure to your preference (hard/ soft). Great customer service and quick mattress delivery. The only thing I don't like is the soft edges - no hard frame on the mattress. Otherwise it is perfect in every other way.

Purchased in for $400.

jdv
jdv

Highly Reccommended

We saw these mattress's advertised on Facebook, were a little apprehensive when we purchased it however there was no need for this.
As we live in regional area packaging of these mattresses is very easy to handle and transport.
They are so very comfortable and supportive we are very impressed and would totally recommend them.
Overall we are very happy with the mattress so far.

Date Purchased