Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Luke B.

Luke B.Perth, WA

Affordable, firm mattress that improved my nights sleep!

Upgraded my mattress after a few years of constant back pain, first night on it I slept like a baby.
I'm using the mattress on the firm setting, so far so good, I've owned the mattress past the 100 night period and can honestly say its improved my sleep by tenfold.
Very affordable and was able to receive the mattress within 4 days of ordering it.
Macoda was willing to answer all the questions I had regarding the mattress as well which I appreciated.

Purchased in December 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your positive feedback Luke!

Happy sleeping :)

Jayne E.

Jayne E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad theres 100night trial

The mattress is comfortable, took a few nights to settle in, has only been a week but i keep getting emails to review.
100 night review appreciated to test out temperature control.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$950.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Hard
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for leaving a review, Jayne! We're glad your finding the mattress comfy and making the most of the trial. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any issues :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

helen

helenasked

Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina
Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives