Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Macoda

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
Ilikejohnnydepp
IlikejohnnydeppMelbourne

Good for the price point

I have a problem with mattress addiction. I am on my 7th in 15 years. This one is on par with my expensive tempur mattress. This mattress is too firm for me even on the soft setting but I have to say my sleep is definitely deeper and it’s great how it is adjustable. The quality is nice and I don’t find it hot like previous foam mattresses I’ve had. Delivery was fast too with good communication from macoda.

Purchased in March 2021.

Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard
Luke B.
Luke B.Perth, WA

Affordable, firm mattress that improved my nights sleep!

Upgraded my mattress after a few years of constant back pain, first night on it I slept like a baby.
I'm using the mattress on the firm setting, so far so good, I've owned the mattress past the 100 night period and can honestly say its improved my sleep by tenfold.
Very affordable and was able to receive the mattress within 4 days of ordering it.
Macoda was willing to answer all the questions I had regarding the mattress as well which I appreciated.

Purchased in December 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your positive feedback Luke!

Happy sleeping :)

Other Mattresses

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress