Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Macoda

1 review
Jayne E.
Jayne E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad theres 100night trial

The mattress is comfortable, took a few nights to settle in, has only been a week but i keep getting emails to review.
100 night review appreciated to test out temperature control.

Purchased in April 2019 for $950.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Hard
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for leaving a review, Jayne! We're glad your finding the mattress comfy and making the most of the trial. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any issues :)

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress