Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (67%) · No (33%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Jessica B

Jessica BPerth, WA

Best mattress I've every slept on

This has to be the best mattress I've ever slept on. It was so worth the money. On my previous mattress I had a lot of pain in my back - I would wake up in the middle of the night needing to crack my back maybe 2 or 3 times. I've been sleeping on the Macoda Mattress for just over 2 weeks now and I haven't had a single problem. I haven't needed to move the foam inside to change the firmness/ softness because how it came was perfect for me!

I would highly recommend this.

Purchased in April 2020.

Val

ValSydney, NSW

Best mattress we’ve ever slept on!

We purchased a king size mattress after having the brand recommended by my brother. It’s been a game changer..literally not too firm and not too soft. Whether you’re a back or side sleeper you feel supported and don’t fall into the middle. We’ve had the mattress for about 6 months now and the quality and structure of the mattress has remained the same which is amazing. A great product, awesome customer service and really reasonably priced.

Purchased in June 2019.

Mmmm...Macoda

Purchased in April 2019 for A$750.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy. Thanks Chloe!

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

The mattress is fantastic

Our mattress was old and we were both having lower back and hip pain. After spending days comparing mattresses we chose Macoda. We have not looked back and could not be happier in our choice. Over a two week period our pains slowly disappeared. Have recommended to family and friends. Thanks Chris

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Macoda M.Macoda

Awesome to hear, Chris! Thanks so much for the review :)

Nicole.

Nicole.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty comfortable and does not retain heat.

So pleased that I finally have a mattress which does not get hot. The cool gel layer works well. I prefer a soft bed, and the softer layers didn’t quite meet what I needed. A mattress topper has fixed this so now very comfortable sleeping.
Less back and hip pain during the night. Any hesitation was removed with the 100 nights guarantee, which I have not had to use. Thanks.

Purchased in June 2019 at On line. for A$800.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Great matress and customer service

Our Macoda mattress is great.
It's well designed, and seems to be made from high quality materials. The customisable firmness options are very convenient, and results in a plush, comfortable feel, which is also supportive thanks to the pocket spring base layer.
The matress was a huge improvement on our previous one, and I definitely feel less stiff when I wake up in the morning.

We did notice some black marks on the underside of the top cover when we first received the matress, however when informed Macoda they happily sent us a replacement cover for free.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your kind words, Michael! Happy sleeping :)

BigWoods

BigWoodsPerth, WA

It is so, so comfortable, and minimal partner disturbance

Sleeping heaps better now, missus is no longer have hip pain after sleeping. Next day delivery to Perth was awesome as we needed a new mattress quickly. Will recommend it to friends & family

Purchased in April 2019 for A$840.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Macoda M.Macoda

Woohoo! Thanks for your review and recommendation :)

Jeremy H.

Jeremy H.Perth, WA

A great mattress

Purchased in July 2019 for A$840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for the great review! We're always looking to improve our product and our service, and feedback like yours helps us to do so - so thank you :)

Charles J.

Charles J.Great Southern, WA

Good value, comfortable, customisable.

Extremely effecient delivery - ordered Sunday night, delivered regional WA by 9 am Tuesday. Satisfying watching it "inflate"! Comfy to sleep in with no partner disturbance. We haven't changed the comfort, but a simply process to customise. Be prepared - very heavy, but hey, lots of pocket springs. Good value with EOFY special.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$900.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Amazing!

Extra supportive and very comfortable - highly recommend!
The best sleep that I have had in a long time. My sleep now is uninterrupted and I wake up feeling rested without any pain.
So far, I haven't noticed any difference in my mattress regarding shape or firmness. It has remained the same since day 1.

Purchased in April 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Juliana! Thanks for an awesome review, we're very glad to hear you're already sleeping better :)

Good Quality & Back Relief

so far so good!
I have had the king mattress for about a two weeks and have been sleeping very well.
after opening and letting the mattress expand my first experience lying down was instant relief on my back and has continued to be a pleasure to sleep on.
very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Nick Harris

Nick HarrisPerth, WA

Value for Money!

Had an amazing experience from day 1. Delivery was quick and it delivers straight to your door. The bed was supportive and comfortable at the same time. Will definitely recommend to others about this product!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Wish I bought one earlier

I recently purchased a Macoda Mattress. It is very supportive for my bad back and firm but most comfortable. No waking up during the night feeling uncomfortable, no longer getting up in the morning with sore hips and back, early days but very happy.

Great Mattress, would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 for A$862.50.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review Tom! Happy to hear that you're sleeping better :)

Nina54

Nina54Sydney, NSW

Finally mattress wchich is not hot

Purchased in April 2018.

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

helen

helenasked

Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina
Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives