Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Macoda

1 review
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

King Mattress - awesome quality, good company to deal with

We purchased the King mattress along with the pillows. Unfortunately the mattress was too hard for my liking even when changing it to the softer option. I also found the pillows uncomfortable for me however my husband liked them. Macoda's mattress design and make was very impressive it is a very well built mattress and their returns process was easy and drama free. I would have confidence in dealing with this company again.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress