Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Macoda

1.0
1 review
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
WildNeko

Too hard and not supportive

According to endless research and reading countless reviews, I decided to try Macoda.

I found it too hard even on the "soft" setting. I've started developing shoulder pain because there is no support. Like sleeping on a rock.

I'm a front and side sleeper. Even sleeping on my front my ribs started to hurt due to how firm this mattress is.

I'm tossing and turning all night which is even more exhausting because of the 'quicksand' type feeling on the "softer" setting.

Going back to my old store bought mattress (which is a "medium" pocket coil hybrid, which is so much softer and supportive).

Purchased for $1,100.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda Send a private message

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Macoda M.Macoda Send a private message

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress