Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Macoda

Amused
AmusedSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my mattress!

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,080.

Jo NQ
Jo NQFar North Queensland, QLD

Hate leaving my Macoda....

I brought mine over 12 months ago, after returning another brand of bed in a box which was too hot and uncomfortable.
I spent months researching beds as I live in the tropics. I have been through a wet season and going into a second with no problem of this mattress retaining heat I don't sleep with air con. It is also easy on my hips and shoulders which is why I needed to replace my mattress in the 1st place. The mattress I had, I paid 4x the price of my macoda. Beautiful high quality mattress at a great price. Love it!

Purchased in October 2019.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Give it time to soften. It's amazing

Purchased in July 2020.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
BigWoods
BigWoodsPerth, WA

It is so, so comfortable, and minimal partner disturbance

Sleeping heaps better now, missus is no longer have hip pain after sleeping. Next day delivery to Perth was awesome as we needed a new mattress quickly. Will recommend it to friends & family

Purchased in April 2019 for $840.

Macoda M.Macoda

Woohoo! Thanks for your review and recommendation :)

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Veronica
Veronica

Amazing comfort!

An amazingly comfortable mattress, and great customer service! My partner and I both love it, after suffering from pain with our previous mattress.

It’s very heavy, but so worth it once it’s in place.

Purchased in June 2019 for $850.

Perceived Firmness Soft
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review, Veronica! We're happy that you're happy :)

Luke B.
Luke B.Perth, WA

Affordable, firm mattress that improved my nights sleep!

Upgraded my mattress after a few years of constant back pain, first night on it I slept like a baby.
I'm using the mattress on the firm setting, so far so good, I've owned the mattress past the 100 night period and can honestly say its improved my sleep by tenfold.
Very affordable and was able to receive the mattress within 4 days of ordering it.
Macoda was willing to answer all the questions I had regarding the mattress as well which I appreciated.

Purchased in December 2018.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your positive feedback Luke!

Happy sleeping :)

The best mattress I’ve ever bought

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever bought. With the different firmness inserts, it makes it a mattress for everyone. I am sleeping so much better since changing to my new Macoda mattress. My wife has neck issues and has also noticed a difference in the regular soreness that she suffers - less trips to the physiology since having the new mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.

Sagging No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Good Quality & Back Relief

so far so good!
I have had the king mattress for about a two weeks and have been sleeping very well.
after opening and letting the mattress expand my first experience lying down was instant relief on my back and has continued to be a pleasure to sleep on.
very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,000.

Nick Harris
Nick HarrisPerth, WA

Value for Money!

Had an amazing experience from day 1. Delivery was quick and it delivers straight to your door. The bed was supportive and comfortable at the same time. Will definitely recommend to others about this product!

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,000.

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Wish I bought one earlier

I recently purchased a Macoda Mattress. It is very supportive for my bad back and firm but most comfortable. No waking up during the night feeling uncomfortable, no longer getting up in the morning with sore hips and back, early days but very happy.

Great Mattress, would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 for $862.50.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review Tom! Happy to hear that you're sleeping better :)

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress