Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.7 from 73 reviews · View Details

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Phil and Leanne

Phil and LeanneSydney, NSW

A really comfortable mattress for side sleepers

Purchased in July 2020 for A$990.00.

Will

WillSydney, NSW

Great comfortable mattress and awesome service

King single is comfortable and supportive. No bouncing around when you roll over like on a spring mattress. They also dealt with a delivery issue very well. I highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2019.

Amazing comfort!

An amazingly comfortable mattress, and great customer service! My partner and I both love it, after suffering from pain with our previous mattress.

It’s very heavy, but so worth it once it’s in place.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$850.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review, Veronica! We're happy that you're happy :)

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Dean

DeanMelbourne

Very satisfied. Having rotated through 2 other Bed in a box

Purchased in April 2019 for A$840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Wow! Thanks for such a thorough review, Dean, we're very glad your sleeping better on your Macoda. We also appreciate your feedback regarding delivery and the box design, and will definitely be working to improve them :)

KatrinaPerth, WA

Why did it take so long?

It’s nearly two weeks now. I have slept every night all the way through. I,m trying hard not to jump into bed during the day. This mattress is so comfortable I can’t wait to get to bed. Get rid of your old one and take the plunge....you will love it! Seriously! I thought I had a sleeping disorder. Maybe I do but this has helped me sleep and sleep and sleep. I wake up feeling REAL again. You won’t be disappointed!

Purchased in March 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Woooo! Thanks for your stellar review :)

Good mattress and very versatile

Very comfortable mattress. Easy to configure to your preference (hard/ soft). Great customer service and quick mattress delivery. The only thing I don't like is the soft edges - no hard frame on the mattress. Otherwise it is perfect in every other way.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$400.00.

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

helen

helenasked

Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives