Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.7 from 73 reviews · View Details

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

4.9

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No (42%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend this mattress to those seeking true comfort

Spent days researching mattresses and compared the attributes of them all. I wanted something not too firm but not too soft. Many mattresses I looked at either had public feedback that it was too firm or it ran hot. I ended up taking a punt on Macoda......and it has paid off.

After sleeping on this mattress for over a month, it is truly incredible. Very comfortable, supportive with just the right level of firmness. I'd say it's 5.5/10 on the firmness scale.

Customer service was superb and delivery was very fast.

This mattress and this company are highly underrated.

Purchased in August 2020.

Phil and Leanne

Phil and LeanneSydney, NSW

A really comfortable mattress for side sleepers

Purchased in July 2020 for A$990.00.

Mmmm...Macoda

Purchased in April 2019 for A$750.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy. Thanks Chloe!

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Will

WillSydney, NSW

Great comfortable mattress and awesome service

King single is comfortable and supportive. No bouncing around when you roll over like on a spring mattress. They also dealt with a delivery issue very well. I highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2019.

Jeremy H.

Jeremy H.Perth, WA

A great mattress

Purchased in July 2019 for A$840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for the great review! We're always looking to improve our product and our service, and feedback like yours helps us to do so - so thank you :)

The best mattress I’ve ever bought

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever bought. With the different firmness inserts, it makes it a mattress for everyone. I am sleeping so much better since changing to my new Macoda mattress. My wife has neck issues and has also noticed a difference in the regular soreness that she suffers - less trips to the physiology since having the new mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack

Amazing!

Extra supportive and very comfortable - highly recommend!
The best sleep that I have had in a long time. My sleep now is uninterrupted and I wake up feeling rested without any pain.
So far, I haven't noticed any difference in my mattress regarding shape or firmness. It has remained the same since day 1.

Purchased in April 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Juliana! Thanks for an awesome review, we're very glad to hear you're already sleeping better :)

Good mattress and very versatile

Very comfortable mattress. Easy to configure to your preference (hard/ soft). Great customer service and quick mattress delivery. The only thing I don't like is the soft edges - no hard frame on the mattress. Otherwise it is perfect in every other way.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$400.00.

Reuben

ReubenPerth, WA

Mattress from Heaven

We didn’t think we needed a new mattress until we bought the King mattress from Macoda and the moment we lay down on it for the first time, it became clear to us that this is what we should have been sleeping on for the past 20 years, not that old lumpy excuse for a mattress. The mattress has a beautiful blend of support as well as gentle comfort; it allows your whole body to be enveloped in a gentle cocoon but at the same time you feel as though your whole being is underpinned by a supportive foundation. We have had so many fabulous nights sleeps in this new mattress and our only regret is not buying one sooner

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy :)
Thank you so much!

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Wish I bought one earlier

I recently purchased a Macoda Mattress. It is very supportive for my bad back and firm but most comfortable. No waking up during the night feeling uncomfortable, no longer getting up in the morning with sore hips and back, early days but very happy.

Great Mattress, would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 for A$862.50.

Sleeping PositionBack
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review Tom! Happy to hear that you're sleeping better :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

helen

helenasked

Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina
Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives