Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.7 from 73 reviews · View Details

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (58%) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Ally N

Ally NSydney, NSW

BEST mattress. Couldn’t be happier. So comfortable. Customer service is second to none. 100% recommend getting one.

I am a chronic insomnia sufferer and this mattress really does help. My partner says he is having the best sleeps he had ever had. I have tried a lot of different brands because my sleep hygiene is extremely important and this is definitely the best one I’ve come across. Bonus that it’s an Australian brand!! Thank you so much, Macoda.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Steph

StephGippsland, VIC

Great mattress, I recommend it

Purchased in June 2020 at Macoda for A$990.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Steph! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thorough review and honest feedback. We're so, so happy you love the mattress :)

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Beautiful mattress

This is a seriously good mattress which feels very luxurious. Unfortunately the mattress was not right for me because of pre-existing back issues for which i needed a very firm mattress. The return process was easy and quick for which I was very grateful. The company was a complete pleasure to deal with and literally stopped at nothing to ensure the customer was happy.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$850.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Jessica B

Jessica BPerth, WA

Best mattress I've every slept on

This has to be the best mattress I've ever slept on. It was so worth the money. On my previous mattress I had a lot of pain in my back - I would wake up in the middle of the night needing to crack my back maybe 2 or 3 times. I've been sleeping on the Macoda Mattress for just over 2 weeks now and I haven't had a single problem. I haven't needed to move the foam inside to change the firmness/ softness because how it came was perfect for me!

I would highly recommend this.

Purchased in April 2020.

Val

ValSydney, NSW

Best mattress we’ve ever slept on!

We purchased a king size mattress after having the brand recommended by my brother. It’s been a game changer..literally not too firm and not too soft. Whether you’re a back or side sleeper you feel supported and don’t fall into the middle. We’ve had the mattress for about 6 months now and the quality and structure of the mattress has remained the same which is amazing. A great product, awesome customer service and really reasonably priced.

Purchased in June 2019.

Nicole.

Nicole.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty comfortable and does not retain heat.

So pleased that I finally have a mattress which does not get hot. The cool gel layer works well. I prefer a soft bed, and the softer layers didn’t quite meet what I needed. A mattress topper has fixed this so now very comfortable sleeping.
Less back and hip pain during the night. Any hesitation was removed with the 100 nights guarantee, which I have not had to use. Thanks.

Purchased in June 2019 at On line. for A$800.00.

BigWoods

BigWoodsPerth, WA

It is so, so comfortable, and minimal partner disturbance

Sleeping heaps better now, missus is no longer have hip pain after sleeping. Next day delivery to Perth was awesome as we needed a new mattress quickly. Will recommend it to friends & family

Purchased in April 2019 for A$840.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Macoda M.Macoda

Woohoo! Thanks for your review and recommendation :)

Charles J.

Charles J.Great Southern, WA

Good value, comfortable, customisable.

Extremely effecient delivery - ordered Sunday night, delivered regional WA by 9 am Tuesday. Satisfying watching it "inflate"! Comfy to sleep in with no partner disturbance. We haven't changed the comfort, but a simply process to customise. Be prepared - very heavy, but hey, lots of pocket springs. Good value with EOFY special.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$900.00.

Amazing comfort!

An amazingly comfortable mattress, and great customer service! My partner and I both love it, after suffering from pain with our previous mattress.

It’s very heavy, but so worth it once it’s in place.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$850.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review, Veronica! We're happy that you're happy :)

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Luke B.

Luke B.Perth, WA

Affordable, firm mattress that improved my nights sleep!

Upgraded my mattress after a few years of constant back pain, first night on it I slept like a baby.
I'm using the mattress on the firm setting, so far so good, I've owned the mattress past the 100 night period and can honestly say its improved my sleep by tenfold.
Very affordable and was able to receive the mattress within 4 days of ordering it.
Macoda was willing to answer all the questions I had regarding the mattress as well which I appreciated.

Purchased in December 2018.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your positive feedback Luke!

Happy sleeping :)

Dean

DeanMelbourne

Very satisfied. Having rotated through 2 other Bed in a box

Purchased in April 2019 for A$840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Wow! Thanks for such a thorough review, Dean, we're very glad your sleeping better on your Macoda. We also appreciate your feedback regarding delivery and the box design, and will definitely be working to improve them :)

KatrinaPerth, WA

Why did it take so long?

It’s nearly two weeks now. I have slept every night all the way through. I,m trying hard not to jump into bed during the day. This mattress is so comfortable I can’t wait to get to bed. Get rid of your old one and take the plunge....you will love it! Seriously! I thought I had a sleeping disorder. Maybe I do but this has helped me sleep and sleep and sleep. I wake up feeling REAL again. You won’t be disappointed!

Purchased in March 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Woooo! Thanks for your stellar review :)

Nick Harris

Nick HarrisPerth, WA

Value for Money!

Had an amazing experience from day 1. Delivery was quick and it delivers straight to your door. The bed was supportive and comfortable at the same time. Will definitely recommend to others about this product!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Nina54

Nina54Sydney, NSW

Finally mattress wchich is not hot

Purchased in April 2018.

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

helen

helenasked

Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives