Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.7 from 73 reviews · View Details

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

BigWoods

BigWoodsPerth, WA

It is so, so comfortable, and minimal partner disturbance

Sleeping heaps better now, missus is no longer have hip pain after sleeping. Next day delivery to Perth was awesome as we needed a new mattress quickly. Will recommend it to friends & family

Purchased in April 2019 for A$840.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Macoda M.Macoda

Woohoo! Thanks for your review and recommendation :)

Amazing comfort!

An amazingly comfortable mattress, and great customer service! My partner and I both love it, after suffering from pain with our previous mattress.

It’s very heavy, but so worth it once it’s in place.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$850.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review, Veronica! We're happy that you're happy :)

Luke B.

Luke B.Perth, WA

Affordable, firm mattress that improved my nights sleep!

Upgraded my mattress after a few years of constant back pain, first night on it I slept like a baby.
I'm using the mattress on the firm setting, so far so good, I've owned the mattress past the 100 night period and can honestly say its improved my sleep by tenfold.
Very affordable and was able to receive the mattress within 4 days of ordering it.
Macoda was willing to answer all the questions I had regarding the mattress as well which I appreciated.

Purchased in December 2018.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your positive feedback Luke!

Happy sleeping :)

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

The best mattress I’ve ever bought

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever bought. With the different firmness inserts, it makes it a mattress for everyone. I am sleeping so much better since changing to my new Macoda mattress. My wife has neck issues and has also noticed a difference in the regular soreness that she suffers - less trips to the physiology since having the new mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Good Quality & Back Relief

so far so good!
I have had the king mattress for about a two weeks and have been sleeping very well.
after opening and letting the mattress expand my first experience lying down was instant relief on my back and has continued to be a pleasure to sleep on.
very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Nick Harris

Nick HarrisPerth, WA

Value for Money!

Had an amazing experience from day 1. Delivery was quick and it delivers straight to your door. The bed was supportive and comfortable at the same time. Will definitely recommend to others about this product!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Wish I bought one earlier

I recently purchased a Macoda Mattress. It is very supportive for my bad back and firm but most comfortable. No waking up during the night feeling uncomfortable, no longer getting up in the morning with sore hips and back, early days but very happy.

Great Mattress, would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 for A$862.50.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review Tom! Happy to hear that you're sleeping better :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

helen

helenasked

Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina
Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives