Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress (page 2 of 4)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Keys to finding the best mattress on the market today.

Read now

eva

eva

Terribly uncomfortable - avoid if you don't like very hard mattresses

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,050.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard
Macoda M.Macoda

The best mattress I’ve ever bought

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever bought. With the different firmness inserts, it makes it a mattress for everyone. I am sleeping so much better since changing to my new Macoda mattress. My wife has neck issues and has also noticed a difference in the regular soreness that she suffers - less trips to the physiology since having the new mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.

Dean

DeanMelbourne

Very satisfied. Having rotated through 2 other Bed in a box

Purchased in April 2019 for A$840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Wow! Thanks for such a thorough review, Dean, we're very glad your sleeping better on your Macoda. We also appreciate your feedback regarding delivery and the box design, and will definitely be working to improve them :)

Jayne E.

Jayne E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad theres 100night trial

The mattress is comfortable, took a few nights to settle in, has only been a week but i keep getting emails to review.
100 night review appreciated to test out temperature control.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$950.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived Firmness Hard
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for leaving a review, Jayne! We're glad your finding the mattress comfy and making the most of the trial. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any issues :)

Amazing!

Extra supportive and very comfortable - highly recommend!
The best sleep that I have had in a long time. My sleep now is uninterrupted and I wake up feeling rested without any pain.
So far, I haven't noticed any difference in my mattress regarding shape or firmness. It has remained the same since day 1.

Purchased in April 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Juliana! Thanks for an awesome review, we're very glad to hear you're already sleeping better :)

KatrinaPerth, WA

Why did it take so long?

It’s nearly two weeks now. I have slept every night all the way through. I,m trying hard not to jump into bed during the day. This mattress is so comfortable I can’t wait to get to bed. Get rid of your old one and take the plunge....you will love it! Seriously! I thought I had a sleeping disorder. Maybe I do but this has helped me sleep and sleep and sleep. I wake up feeling REAL again. You won’t be disappointed!

Purchased in March 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Woooo! Thanks for your stellar review :)

Good Quality & Back Relief

so far so good!
I have had the king mattress for about a two weeks and have been sleeping very well.
after opening and letting the mattress expand my first experience lying down was instant relief on my back and has continued to be a pleasure to sleep on.
very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Good mattress and very versatile

Very comfortable mattress. Easy to configure to your preference (hard/ soft). Great customer service and quick mattress delivery. The only thing I don't like is the soft edges - no hard frame on the mattress. Otherwise it is perfect in every other way.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$400.00.

Nick Harris

Nick HarrisPerth, WA

Value for Money!

Had an amazing experience from day 1. Delivery was quick and it delivers straight to your door. The bed was supportive and comfortable at the same time. Will definitely recommend to others about this product!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Reuben

ReubenPerth, WA

Mattress from Heaven

We didn’t think we needed a new mattress until we bought the King mattress from Macoda and the moment we lay down on it for the first time, it became clear to us that this is what we should have been sleeping on for the past 20 years, not that old lumpy excuse for a mattress. The mattress has a beautiful blend of support as well as gentle comfort; it allows your whole body to be enveloped in a gentle cocoon but at the same time you feel as though your whole being is underpinned by a supportive foundation. We have had so many fabulous nights sleeps in this new mattress and our only regret is not buying one sooner

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy :)
Thank you so much!

Wish I bought one earlier

I recently purchased a Macoda Mattress. It is very supportive for my bad back and firm but most comfortable. No waking up during the night feeling uncomfortable, no longer getting up in the morning with sore hips and back, early days but very happy.

Great Mattress, would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 for A$862.50.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review Tom! Happy to hear that you're sleeping better :)

Amazing

Was amazing having it delivered straight to the door, easy to set up and it is the best I’ve slept in years, noticed from the first few nights. Very good support and still very comfortable, no sore back anymore, would highly recommend to any of my friends.

Purchased in December 2018.

Comfortable

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Perfect Mattress

absolutely love my mattress. never slept on something more comfortable, it's helped a lot with my sleep (actually get full nights sleep now). customer service is perfect, they really care about their customers and their satisfaction. I highly recommended Macoda.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

We love it

My wife and I have found the Macoda mattress very comfortable, pretty much straight away.
We both used to wake in the mornings with lower back pain, but not with the Macoda. Having the ability to change the top layers around to get the right feel, makes it a great choice. Just take the it out of the box, cut off the plastic, and watch it come to life, ready for you to sleep on. For a mattress that comes in a box and is delivered to you door, the quality of the mattress and the material are exceptional. Recommended to anyone who needs a new mattress.

Gwynette

Gwynette

Excellent product and service

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Unbelievable quality, never slept better

I have slept on koala and plenty of expensive mattresses from Harvey Norman and have always experienced trouble sleeping, Macoda has been my breakthrough. I struggled with insomnia but this mattress is the perfect balance of softness and firmness, almost like it’s custom made for my dodgy back.
No problems with durability and it washes well. Couldn’t recommend more.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Ethan

EthanPerth

Awesome mattress!

My mattress is superb! I cannot emphasise enough how happy I am with it. I have had quite a bad back for the last couple of years, and have tried a number of different mattresses previously. I can safely say that this mattress has been brilliant, and my back feels a lot better. I am not sure if this is because I am able to sleep in a better position, or for longer, or a combination of the two. The firmness of the mattress makes me think that it will be durable (I have had those before that are good for a year, and after that they just sag in the middle)
Really an excellent mattress, my sleep quality and duration has improved immensely! 10/10 recommend to anyone seeking a solid night's sleep.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Perfect nights sleep!!

Best nights sleep I’ve had in ages! I Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable mattress but of highest quality like the overpriced expensive brands. Never going anywhere else again to get a bed!

Sleep like royalty!!

Sleeping like royalty now thanks to this fab business!!
My new King mattress is great - thanks to all the team for a fast efficient friendly service - loved the idea that I had 100 days to change my mind - but new after day 1 - it’s was here for keeps!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Macoda M.Macoda

Woohoo! Thanks for your feedback, we're delighted you're getting the sleep you deserve :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

helen

helenasked

Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives