Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress (page 2 of 6)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend this mattress to those seeking true comfort

Spent days researching mattresses and compared the attributes of them all. I wanted something not too firm but not too soft. Many mattresses I looked at either had public feedback that it was too firm or it ran hot. I ended up taking a punt on Macoda......and it has paid off.

After sleeping on this mattress for over a month, it is truly incredible. Very comfortable, supportive with just the right level of firmness. I'd say it's 5.5/10 on the firmness scale.

Customer service was superb and delivery was very fast.

This mattress and this company are highly underrated.

Purchased in August 2020.

Ad

Give it time to soften. It's amazing

Purchased in July 2020.

Ally N
Ally NSydney, NSW

BEST mattress. Couldn’t be happier. So comfortable. Customer service is second to none. 100% recommend getting one.

I am a chronic insomnia sufferer and this mattress really does help. My partner says he is having the best sleeps he had ever had. I have tried a lot of different brands because my sleep hygiene is extremely important and this is definitely the best one I’ve come across. Bonus that it’s an Australian brand!! Thank you so much, Macoda.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,200.00.

Steph
StephGippsland, VIC

Great mattress, I recommend it

Purchased in June 2020 at Macoda for $990.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Steph! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thorough review and honest feedback. We're so, so happy you love the mattress :)

Phil and Leanne
Phil and LeanneSydney, NSW

A really comfortable mattress for side sleepers

Purchased in July 2020 for $990.00.

mgib66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning!! Frustratingly long returns process during Covid-19.

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,000.00.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Beautiful mattress

This is a seriously good mattress which feels very luxurious. Unfortunately the mattress was not right for me because of pre-existing back issues for which i needed a very firm mattress. The return process was easy and quick for which I was very grateful. The company was a complete pleasure to deal with and literally stopped at nothing to ensure the customer was happy.

Purchased in February 2020 for $850.00.

Jessica B
Jessica BPerth, WA

Best mattress I've every slept on

This has to be the best mattress I've ever slept on. It was so worth the money. On my previous mattress I had a lot of pain in my back - I would wake up in the middle of the night needing to crack my back maybe 2 or 3 times. I've been sleeping on the Macoda Mattress for just over 2 weeks now and I haven't had a single problem. I haven't needed to move the foam inside to change the firmness/ softness because how it came was perfect for me!

I would highly recommend this.

Purchased in April 2020.

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Best mattress we’ve ever slept on!

We purchased a king size mattress after having the brand recommended by my brother. It’s been a game changer..literally not too firm and not too soft. Whether you’re a back or side sleeper you feel supported and don’t fall into the middle. We’ve had the mattress for about 6 months now and the quality and structure of the mattress has remained the same which is amazing. A great product, awesome customer service and really reasonably priced.

Purchased in June 2019.

Mmmm...Macoda

Purchased in April 2019 for $750.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy. Thanks Chloe!

Will
WillSydney, NSW

Great comfortable mattress and awesome service

King single is comfortable and supportive. No bouncing around when you roll over like on a spring mattress. They also dealt with a delivery issue very well. I highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2019.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

The mattress is fantastic

Our mattress was old and we were both having lower back and hip pain. After spending days comparing mattresses we chose Macoda. We have not looked back and could not be happier in our choice. Over a two week period our pains slowly disappeared. Have recommended to family and friends. Thanks Chris

Macoda M.Macoda

Awesome to hear, Chris! Thanks so much for the review :)

Nicole.
Nicole.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty comfortable and does not retain heat.

So pleased that I finally have a mattress which does not get hot. The cool gel layer works well. I prefer a soft bed, and the softer layers didn’t quite meet what I needed. A mattress topper has fixed this so now very comfortable sleeping.
Less back and hip pain during the night. Any hesitation was removed with the 100 nights guarantee, which I have not had to use. Thanks.

Purchased in June 2019 at On line. for $800.00.

Although the mattress wasn't for me the whole experience was excellent from the delivery to answering all my emails even the refund stage and the old mattress going to the salvos is a great thing .. the mattress is very comfy it just wasn't for me as I like a very flat top . I would highly recommend giving it a go cause my father in law tried it and loved it and he is purchasing one for himself.

Purchased in June 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Paul! Thanks so much for leaving a review, we're glad our service left a good impression. Here's hoping you find your dream sleep soon :)

Other Mattresses

Great matress and customer service

Our Macoda mattress is great.
It's well designed, and seems to be made from high quality materials. The customisable firmness options are very convenient, and results in a plush, comfortable feel, which is also supportive thanks to the pocket spring base layer.
The matress was a huge improvement on our previous one, and I definitely feel less stiff when I wake up in the morning.

We did notice some black marks on the underside of the top cover when we first received the matress, however when informed Macoda they happily sent us a replacement cover for free.

Purchased in June 2019 for $840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your kind words, Michael! Happy sleeping :)

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Macoda Mattress