Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress (page 2 of 2)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

4.9

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (58%) · No (42%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (93%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness

Amazing!

Extra supportive and very comfortable - highly recommend!
The best sleep that I have had in a long time. My sleep now is uninterrupted and I wake up feeling rested without any pain.
So far, I haven't noticed any difference in my mattress regarding shape or firmness. It has remained the same since day 1.

Purchased in April 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Juliana! Thanks for an awesome review, we're very glad to hear you're already sleeping better :)

Katrina

KatrinaPerth, WA

Why did it take so long?

It’s nearly two weeks now. I have slept every night all the way through. I,m trying hard not to jump into bed during the day. This mattress is so comfortable I can’t wait to get to bed. Get rid of your old one and take the plunge....you will love it! Seriously! I thought I had a sleeping disorder. Maybe I do but this has helped me sleep and sleep and sleep. I wake up feeling REAL again. You won’t be disappointed!

Purchased in March 2019.

Perceived Firmness Soft
Macoda M.Macoda

Woooo! Thanks for your stellar review :)

Good Quality & Back Relief

so far so good!
I have had the king mattress for about a two weeks and have been sleeping very well.
after opening and letting the mattress expand my first experience lying down was instant relief on my back and has continued to be a pleasure to sleep on.
very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Good mattress and very versatile

Very comfortable mattress. Easy to configure to your preference (hard/ soft). Great customer service and quick mattress delivery. The only thing I don't like is the soft edges - no hard frame on the mattress. Otherwise it is perfect in every other way.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$400.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft
Nick Harris

Nick HarrisPerth, WA

Value for Money!

Had an amazing experience from day 1. Delivery was quick and it delivers straight to your door. The bed was supportive and comfortable at the same time. Will definitely recommend to others about this product!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Reuben

ReubenPerth, WA

Mattress from Heaven

We didn’t think we needed a new mattress until we bought the King mattress from Macoda and the moment we lay down on it for the first time, it became clear to us that this is what we should have been sleeping on for the past 20 years, not that old lumpy excuse for a mattress. The mattress has a beautiful blend of support as well as gentle comfort; it allows your whole body to be enveloped in a gentle cocoon but at the same time you feel as though your whole being is underpinned by a supportive foundation. We have had so many fabulous nights sleeps in this new mattress and our only regret is not buying one sooner

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy :)
Thank you so much!

Wish I bought one earlier

I recently purchased a Macoda Mattress. It is very supportive for my bad back and firm but most comfortable. No waking up during the night feeling uncomfortable, no longer getting up in the morning with sore hips and back, early days but very happy.

Great Mattress, would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 for A$862.50.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review Tom! Happy to hear that you're sleeping better :)

Nina54

Nina54Sydney, NSW

Finally mattress wchich is not hot

Purchased in April 2018.

mandy

mandyasked

Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives