Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress (page 3 of 6)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

BigWoods
BigWoodsPerth, WA

It is so, so comfortable, and minimal partner disturbance

Sleeping heaps better now, missus is no longer have hip pain after sleeping. Next day delivery to Perth was awesome as we needed a new mattress quickly. Will recommend it to friends & family

Macoda M.Macoda

Woohoo! Thanks for your review and recommendation :)

Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.Perth, WA

A great mattress

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for the great review! We're always looking to improve our product and our service, and feedback like yours helps us to do so - so thank you :)

ListenerCooroibah

Cannot review something that does not arrive!

No idea how this mattress feels...it's still with TNT!
TNT have ignored my specific instructions 3 times now, as a result I am still waiting for delivery. TNT admit they have ignored my instructions and yet have no explanation why.

I suggest Macoda Matress get themselves a reliable competent and honourable courier. TNT are none of those. Whilst TNT's failure is not the fault of Macoda it will be if they do not change to someone better.
I believe that I am not the only one who has suffered from TNT's incompetence.

Macoda are you listening?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! We're really sorry to hear you're having a bad experience with delivery. Can you please contact us at info@macoda.com.au and let us know your order number so we can help resolve this for you straight away :)

Charles J.
Charles J.Great Southern, WA

Good value, comfortable, customisable.

Extremely effecient delivery - ordered Sunday night, delivered regional WA by 9 am Tuesday. Satisfying watching it "inflate"! Comfy to sleep in with no partner disturbance. We haven't changed the comfort, but a simply process to customise. Be prepared - very heavy, but hey, lots of pocket springs. Good value with EOFY special.

Veronica
Veronica

Amazing comfort!

An amazingly comfortable mattress, and great customer service! My partner and I both love it, after suffering from pain with our previous mattress.

It’s very heavy, but so worth it once it’s in place.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review, Veronica! We're happy that you're happy :)

So comfortable

Purchased my mattress about a month ago. And holy cow, going to work in the mornings is killer, I must admit my afternoon naps have also massively increase on the weekends. Also a massive warning to all potenical customers, your partner is not going to be happy, after after no time at all I’m sound asleep. 10/10. Thanks Macoda

Luke B.
Luke B.Perth, WA

Affordable, firm mattress that improved my nights sleep!

Upgraded my mattress after a few years of constant back pain, first night on it I slept like a baby.
I'm using the mattress on the firm setting, so far so good, I've owned the mattress past the 100 night period and can honestly say its improved my sleep by tenfold.
Very affordable and was able to receive the mattress within 4 days of ordering it.
Macoda was willing to answer all the questions I had regarding the mattress as well which I appreciated.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your positive feedback Luke!

Happy sleeping :)

eva
eva

Terribly uncomfortable - avoid if you don't like very hard mattresses

Other Mattresses

The best mattress I’ve ever bought

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever bought. With the different firmness inserts, it makes it a mattress for everyone. I am sleeping so much better since changing to my new Macoda mattress. My wife has neck issues and has also noticed a difference in the regular soreness that she suffers - less trips to the physiology since having the new mattress.

Dean
DeanMelbourne

Very satisfied. Having rotated through 2 other Bed in a box

Macoda M.Macoda

Wow! Thanks for such a thorough review, Dean, we're very glad your sleeping better on your Macoda. We also appreciate your feedback regarding delivery and the box design, and will definitely be working to improve them :)

Jayne E.
Jayne E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad theres 100night trial

The mattress is comfortable, took a few nights to settle in, has only been a week but i keep getting emails to review.
100 night review appreciated to test out temperature control.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for leaving a review, Jayne! We're glad your finding the mattress comfy and making the most of the trial. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any issues :)

Amazing!

Extra supportive and very comfortable - highly recommend!
The best sleep that I have had in a long time. My sleep now is uninterrupted and I wake up feeling rested without any pain.
So far, I haven't noticed any difference in my mattress regarding shape or firmness. It has remained the same since day 1.

Macoda M.Macoda

Juliana! Thanks for an awesome review, we're very glad to hear you're already sleeping better :)

Katrina
KatrinaPerth, WA

Why did it take so long?

It’s nearly two weeks now. I have slept every night all the way through. I,m trying hard not to jump into bed during the day. This mattress is so comfortable I can’t wait to get to bed. Get rid of your old one and take the plunge....you will love it! Seriously! I thought I had a sleeping disorder. Maybe I do but this has helped me sleep and sleep and sleep. I wake up feeling REAL again. You won’t be disappointed!

Macoda M.Macoda

Woooo! Thanks for your stellar review :)

Good Quality & Back Relief

so far so good!
I have had the king mattress for about a two weeks and have been sleeping very well.
after opening and letting the mattress expand my first experience lying down was instant relief on my back and has continued to be a pleasure to sleep on.
very happy with my purchase.

Other Mattresses

Good mattress and very versatile

Very comfortable mattress. Easy to configure to your preference (hard/ soft). Great customer service and quick mattress delivery. The only thing I don't like is the soft edges - no hard frame on the mattress. Otherwise it is perfect in every other way.

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Macoda Mattress