Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress (page 3 of 4)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Gwynette

Gwynette

Excellent product and service

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Unbelievable quality, never slept better

I have slept on koala and plenty of expensive mattresses from Harvey Norman and have always experienced trouble sleeping, Macoda has been my breakthrough. I struggled with insomnia but this mattress is the perfect balance of softness and firmness, almost like it’s custom made for my dodgy back.
No problems with durability and it washes well. Couldn’t recommend more.

Ethan

EthanPerth

Awesome mattress!

My mattress is superb! I cannot emphasise enough how happy I am with it. I have had quite a bad back for the last couple of years, and have tried a number of different mattresses previously. I can safely say that this mattress has been brilliant, and my back feels a lot better. I am not sure if this is because I am able to sleep in a better position, or for longer, or a combination of the two. The firmness of the mattress makes me think that it will be durable (I have had those before that are good for a year, and after that they just sag in the middle)
Really an excellent mattress, my sleep quality and duration has improved immensely! 10/10 recommend to anyone seeking a solid night's sleep.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Perfect nights sleep!!

Best nights sleep I’ve had in ages! I Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable mattress but of highest quality like the overpriced expensive brands. Never going anywhere else again to get a bed!

Sleep like royalty!!

Sleeping like royalty now thanks to this fab business!!
My new King mattress is great - thanks to all the team for a fast efficient friendly service - loved the idea that I had 100 days to change my mind - but new after day 1 - it’s was here for keeps!

Macoda M.Macoda

Woohoo! Thanks for your feedback, we're delighted you're getting the sleep you deserve :)

Would recommend

Such great service, easy going and friendly staff. Product quality was 10/10 and could sleep easy knowing I could return if I wasn’t happy with my purchase ! Thanks again

Truly Tremendous

A truly tremendous mattress. Very supportive, very comfortable. I've had an absolutely atrocious history of waking up in the morning with a sore upper back/neck which takes strenuous and time consuming exercises to solve. However, these aches and pains have been greatly reduced. The team over at Macoda have been terrific, extremely accommodating. The mattress is of much better quality than my previous mattress. I'm happy with my purchase and wish these guys the best of luck. I'll be recommending this company to my friends and family in the future.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your review, happy sleeping :)

Do NOT buy if you have fibromyalgia or neck problems

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great mattress and great service

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for such a thorough review, it's really great to hear that your new mattress has helped so much! Happy sleeping :)

- James

Clare

ClarePerth, WA

Partner disturbance is horrible

We bought this mattress after being told there is supposed to be basically no partner disturbance on this bed as we co sleep with our baby. But this thing bounces more than our old spring mattress, and this is a king!! Not impressed all. Also feels like I am laying on a slant when my partner is closer to the middle.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Clare, we're sorry the mattress wasn't the right fit for you but thank you for your feedback, it helps us to continue improving across the board :)

Perfect nights sleep

Since purchasing my macoda mattress I’ve been having the best nights sleep in a long time. I have it on the soft setting but it has the option to be medium and hard also. Sometimes I wake up with a sore neck but haven’t experienced this with the macoda! It arrived in a box and was easy to remove and set up. I recommend the macoda to anyone who has trouble sleeping through the night, you will struggle to get out of bed in the morning!

CielW

CielWPerth, WA

Perfect from the first night!

After a not great experience with a foam only mattress in a box I decided to go hybrid . Macoda ticked all the boxes. My deciding factor was the choice of med/soft. So unbelievably comfortable from the very first night, and woke with no back pain. Even my hubby is super impressed. I switched to soft immediately and haven’t slept this great in a long time. Recommending Macoda to everyone!

Cassie

CassieMelbourne

So comfortable!

I have been struggling with sleep for awhile and so has my partner. He was waking up with a sore neck and I couldn't sleep at all and being heavily pregnant sleep was more important then anything! We have loved having the Macoda mattress and it has changed ALOT for us in general comfort. We have only been sleeping on it for 1-2 weeks so we are still getting used to it but so far so good! We will be purchasing a single for our daughters bed also! As for durability I'm unable to comment on how long it will hold up for but seems to be made out quality materials!

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your great review, Cassie!
We're super happy to hear you and your partner are already sleeping better :)

Getting to know each other

It's been a week since I bought my macoda mattress and is getting better every night. The two first night shift it felt quite firm but now,it feels just right,I am waking up well rested and my shoulders don't hurt when I'm sleeping not in my side.
My partner hasn't try it yet and that will Ben the ultimate test but,I'm confident he is going to fall in love with it after he has sleep on it for a couple of nights.
My favourite thing about the macoda mattress is how easy is to get to know it on the web and how fast the delivery was,apart from a reasonable price.
It a being a great experience so far.

Bea

BeaBrisbane

Restless sleeps no more!

After extensive scientific research on what makes a good mattress I decided that the features of Macoda is the right one I was looking for. They did not disappoint. Restless sleep is gone and I wake up with less aches and pain mostly upper and lower back pain in the morning. The only problem now is it is so hard to get out of bed because it is so comfy and relaxing.

Hey Bea!
Thanks for your awesome review, great to hear that you're sleeping better :)

Lucy

LucyMelbourne

Happy Sleeping!

Super happy with my new mattress. I did a lot of reseach and decided Macoda was the best option for me, price, comfort options and delivery time. It is cozy and comfortable. Good delivery and with the help of a friend easy to unbox and un wrap. Shame it has to be in so much plastic though. The mattress takes about 24 hours to expand completely.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Macoda M.Macoda

We're happy you're happy!
We are always looking to improve so thanks for your feedback, Lucy :)

The Best sleep I've had for a long time

My husband and I have had the best sleep we have had for a very long time. We didn't realize how uncomfortable our old mattress was. We would recommend these mattress to everyone.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your feedback, Sue! We love to hear this :)

Chantw

ChantwPerth, WA

Amazing mattress! Best purchase

Despite purchasing a new mattress a year ago, I was still troubled with pretty regular back pain. After receiving a recommendation from my friend I decided to purchase a Macoda, keeping in mind the 100 day trial. I am so happy with my purchase! It is the most comfortable mattress I’ve had, and have had no back pain since!

Beyond happy with the price and ease of delivery/unboxing, and would definitely recommend!

Sam

SamPerth

Love it!

My husband and I are sooo glad we bought this mattress. We desperately needed a new bed, but never had to time to shop for one. We decided to try Macoda after we heard about it from a friend and are definitely glad we did. The first night felt a little weird but now I honestly cannot wait to get into bed every single day. Amazingly comfortable and my restless hubby doesn't wake me up in the middle of night anymore which is a miracle in itself. Thanks Macoda!!

Excellent, very comfortable mattress

Comfortable and firm mattress. We have been using an old Ikea mattress for many years (we have no complaints against the old mattress, it was still serving us well), and thought it was time to upgrade. I had a look at Macoda, and bought it after doing some research. Delivery was quick (few days from Perth to Melb), and unboxing was simple. Only issue was the plastic smell, which disappeared after a day of unboxing and leaving the mattress as it is. The mattress itself is excellent, my wife is complaining of less back pain now.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your positive review!
We're glad to hear you and your wife are sleeping better :)

mandy

mandyasked

Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress