Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress (page 4 of 6)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Nick Harris
Nick HarrisPerth, WA

Value for Money!

Had an amazing experience from day 1. Delivery was quick and it delivers straight to your door. The bed was supportive and comfortable at the same time. Will definitely recommend to others about this product!

Reuben
ReubenPerth, WA

Mattress from Heaven

We didn’t think we needed a new mattress until we bought the King mattress from Macoda and the moment we lay down on it for the first time, it became clear to us that this is what we should have been sleeping on for the past 20 years, not that old lumpy excuse for a mattress. The mattress has a beautiful blend of support as well as gentle comfort; it allows your whole body to be enveloped in a gentle cocoon but at the same time you feel as though your whole being is underpinned by a supportive foundation. We have had so many fabulous nights sleeps in this new mattress and our only regret is not buying one sooner

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy :)
Thank you so much!

Wish I bought one earlier

I recently purchased a Macoda Mattress. It is very supportive for my bad back and firm but most comfortable. No waking up during the night feeling uncomfortable, no longer getting up in the morning with sore hips and back, early days but very happy.

Great Mattress, would highly recommend

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks so much for your review Tom! Happy to hear that you're sleeping better :)

Amazing

Was amazing having it delivered straight to the door, easy to set up and it is the best I’ve slept in years, noticed from the first few nights. Very good support and still very comfortable, no sore back anymore, would highly recommend to any of my friends.

Comfortable

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Perfect Mattress

absolutely love my mattress. never slept on something more comfortable, it's helped a lot with my sleep (actually get full nights sleep now). customer service is perfect, they really care about their customers and their satisfaction. I highly recommended Macoda.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

We love it

My wife and I have found the Macoda mattress very comfortable, pretty much straight away.
We both used to wake in the mornings with lower back pain, but not with the Macoda. Having the ability to change the top layers around to get the right feel, makes it a great choice. Just take the it out of the box, cut off the plastic, and watch it come to life, ready for you to sleep on. For a mattress that comes in a box and is delivered to you door, the quality of the mattress and the material are exceptional. Recommended to anyone who needs a new mattress.

Gwynette
Gwynette

Excellent product and service

Other Mattresses

Unbelievable quality, never slept better

I have slept on koala and plenty of expensive mattresses from Harvey Norman and have always experienced trouble sleeping, Macoda has been my breakthrough. I struggled with insomnia but this mattress is the perfect balance of softness and firmness, almost like it’s custom made for my dodgy back.
No problems with durability and it washes well. Couldn’t recommend more.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Ethan
EthanPerth

Awesome mattress!

My mattress is superb! I cannot emphasise enough how happy I am with it. I have had quite a bad back for the last couple of years, and have tried a number of different mattresses previously. I can safely say that this mattress has been brilliant, and my back feels a lot better. I am not sure if this is because I am able to sleep in a better position, or for longer, or a combination of the two. The firmness of the mattress makes me think that it will be durable (I have had those before that are good for a year, and after that they just sag in the middle)
Really an excellent mattress, my sleep quality and duration has improved immensely! 10/10 recommend to anyone seeking a solid night's sleep.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Perfect nights sleep!!

Best nights sleep I’ve had in ages! I Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable mattress but of highest quality like the overpriced expensive brands. Never going anywhere else again to get a bed!

Sleep like royalty!!

Sleeping like royalty now thanks to this fab business!!
My new King mattress is great - thanks to all the team for a fast efficient friendly service - loved the idea that I had 100 days to change my mind - but new after day 1 - it’s was here for keeps!

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Macoda M.Macoda

Woohoo! Thanks for your feedback, we're delighted you're getting the sleep you deserve :)

Would recommend

Such great service, easy going and friendly staff. Product quality was 10/10 and could sleep easy knowing I could return if I wasn’t happy with my purchase ! Thanks again

Truly Tremendous

A truly tremendous mattress. Very supportive, very comfortable. I've had an absolutely atrocious history of waking up in the morning with a sore upper back/neck which takes strenuous and time consuming exercises to solve. However, these aches and pains have been greatly reduced. The team over at Macoda have been terrific, extremely accommodating. The mattress is of much better quality than my previous mattress. I'm happy with my purchase and wish these guys the best of luck. I'll be recommending this company to my friends and family in the future.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your review, happy sleeping :)

Other Mattresses

Do NOT buy if you have fibromyalgia or neck problems

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Macoda Mattress