Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress (page 4 of 4)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

I'm a having a better sleep

I have back issues and this queen size mattress has aided in my struggle to receive support. Super comfortable! Overall, I am happy with my purchase and I highly recommend!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Rhys D

Rhys DBrisbane

It fix my back pain!

I’ve owned this mattress for a month now, I was hesitant at first but I was desperate to try something new as I’ve had a bad lower back for quite some time now. After sleeping on this mattress for 1 week the majority of my back pain has dissapated. I’m over the moon, couldn’t be happier with the product and would recommend this mattress to anyone who’s been having trouble sleeping and had some back pain they’re struggling to get rid of.

Excellent!!

I purchased a number of Macoda Mattresses (Kings, Queens and Singles) for my holiday home in Margaret River.
The ease of delivery and 100 night trail was a major deciding factor.
We decided to steer clear of all these full foam mattresses on the market as I have personally found the support was lacking on a pervious mattress Ive had.

We have now had the Macoda Mattresses for close to 2 months my family is loving them and I have had multiple compliments from from guests who’ve rented the holiday villa.

I will be replacing all my beds at home with Macoda.

Great Mattress I highly recommend them

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

jdv

jdv

Highly Reccommended

We saw these mattress's advertised on Facebook, were a little apprehensive when we purchased it however there was no need for this.
As we live in regional area packaging of these mattresses is very easy to handle and transport.
They are so very comfortable and supportive we are very impressed and would totally recommend them.
Overall we are very happy with the mattress so far.

excellent mattress - highly recommend

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

My new mattress is Brilliant......thank you so much

I was initially apprehensive about buying a mattress online but so glad I made the decision to proceed. The Macoda quality and comfort is amazing and I will be coming back soon to replace the kids beds. Packaging was so convenient for getting it up the stairs. I love the idea of the 100 day trial period which is what pushed me over the line to proceed but rest assured I already know I wont be sending it back as I just had the best night sleep of my entire life. I shopped this around to all the normal bed shops for several Saturdays which just became confusing and in the end it was a complete waste of my time until I found your site. Thank you so much........I am definately a convert to Macoda. Great web site too :-) Cheers

Date PurchasedMar 2018

This mattress is amazing. Its so comfortable, after sleeping on memory foam I know I will never be a

This mattress is so supportive and comfortable. I could tell it had been made from quality material as soon as it arrived. I also can't get over how much of a difference memory foam has made. It is so supportive and has improved my quality of sleep by at least ten fold. I would recommend this mattress to everyone. I have to admit I was skeptical about buying a mattress online, but it was so worth it, it turned up at my house the same day I placed my order and the guys even placed it on my bedframe for me. I paid a fraction of the price that I was quoted at major bedding stores for essentially the same mattress with the same features (natural latex, gel memory foam, bamboo fabric, pocket springs etc).

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

The best sleep I've ever had

Thought I'd try this mattress out with the 100 night trial and I am definitely keeping it. I replaced my old spring mattress with a Macoda and falling asleep has never been easier. I used to toss and turn throughout the night, but my sleep has been completely undisturbed and as soon as I lay down it's super comfortable. 10/10 Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Amazing Mattress

The Macoda mattress with its memory foam makes every night such a comfortable sleep. Not only is it a great product but the ease of purchasing and the free delivery is an added bonus.

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Jake

JakePerth

Amazing! Exceeded expectations!

Needed to replace my old queen mattress, thought I would give a Macoda Mattress a go and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Very easy to set up and was personally delivered too! My new Macoda Mattress is much more comfortable and supportive than any other mattress that I've had. The only problem is I don't want to leave my bed in the morning!
I would definitely recommend this mattress to anyone who is thinking about trying it

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Macoda = 10

I’ll say that I know the owners and that I’d have no problem telling them the truth about what I honestly think of their mattresses, and the truth is, I really love it! I replaced my mattress with a Macoda (I got to try it out first luckily), and I have no regrets at all. It is firm, comfortable, and my back feels great after each sleep (I get mild back pain and some mattresses disagree with me). I highly recommend a Macoda to anyone looking for a great quality mattress for a fantastic price.

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

helen

helenasked

Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina
Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives