Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (3) · No (0)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
Marya

MaryaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery takes forever!

Ordered the mattress on the 26th December 2020. Their website said fast and free delivery. Got a message right after I’ve done the payment it will be dispatched in 48 hours.
Well, none of they promises are true. Only when I wrote to them, they started to do real process to my order by dispatching the mattress. It was a week ago, so two weeks after I ordered it.
Of course they will say Covid-19 restrictions. But I’ve done many furnitures online shopping and they came from all over the states, still doesn’t take weeks.
Just don’t put fast delivery or 48 hours dispatch if you can really do the commitment. Wanted to do a refund but hey I guess it will takes weeks as well and we can afford more disappointments.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,080.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad

Neko

Too hard and not supportive

According to endless research and reading countless reviews, I decided to try Macoda.

I found it too hard even on the "soft" setting. I've started developing shoulder pain because there is no support. Like sleeping on a rock.

I'm a front and side sleeper. Even sleeping on my front my ribs started to hurt due to how firm this mattress is.

I'm tossing and turning all night which is even more exhausting because of the 'quicksand' type feeling on the "softer" setting.

Going back to my old store bought mattress (which is a "medium" pocket coil hybrid, which is so much softer and supportive).

Purchased for $1,100.00.

mgib66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning!! Frustratingly long returns process during Covid-19.

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,000.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

eva

eva

Terribly uncomfortable - avoid if you don't like very hard mattresses

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,050.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Do NOT buy if you have fibromyalgia or neck problems

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Stacey Mc

Stacey Mcasked

Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy

mandyasked

Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress