Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Macoda

AUR
AURVictoria

Not comfy and too hot

After 8 months of use, the mattress no longer offers sufficient support. My hips sink into the layers of foam overnight. The mattress became too soft within the year of purchase.

Purchased in October 2020.

Sleeping PositionSide
Marya
MaryaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery takes forever!

Ordered the mattress on the 26th December 2020. Their website said fast and free delivery. Got a message right after I’ve done the payment it will be dispatched in 48 hours.
Well, none of they promises are true. Only when I wrote to them, they started to do real process to my order by dispatching the mattress. It was a week ago, so two weeks after I ordered it.
Of course they will say Covid-19 restrictions. But I’ve done many furnitures online shopping and they came from all over the states, still doesn’t take weeks.
Just don’t put fast delivery or 48 hours dispatch if you can really do the commitment. Wanted to do a refund but hey I guess it will takes weeks as well and we can afford more disappointments.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,080.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Other Mattresses

WildNeko

Too hard and not supportive

According to endless research and reading countless reviews, I decided to try Macoda.

I found it too hard even on the "soft" setting. I've started developing shoulder pain because there is no support. Like sleeping on a rock.

I'm a front and side sleeper. Even sleeping on my front my ribs started to hurt due to how firm this mattress is.

I'm tossing and turning all night which is even more exhausting because of the 'quicksand' type feeling on the "softer" setting.

Going back to my old store bought mattress (which is a "medium" pocket coil hybrid, which is so much softer and supportive).

Purchased for $1,100.00.

mgib66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning!! Frustratingly long returns process during Covid-19.

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,000.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

ListenerCooroibah

Cannot review something that does not arrive!

No idea how this mattress feels...it's still with TNT!
TNT have ignored my specific instructions 3 times now, as a result I am still waiting for delivery. TNT admit they have ignored my instructions and yet have no explanation why.

I suggest Macoda Matress get themselves a reliable competent and honourable courier. TNT are none of those. Whilst TNT's failure is not the fault of Macoda it will be if they do not change to someone better.
I believe that I am not the only one who has suffered from TNT's incompetence.

Macoda are you listening?

Purchased in June 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! We're really sorry to hear you're having a bad experience with delivery. Can you please contact us at info@macoda.com.au and let us know your order number so we can help resolve this for you straight away :)

eva
eva

Terribly uncomfortable - avoid if you don't like very hard mattresses

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,050.00.

Jayne E.
Jayne E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad theres 100night trial

The mattress is comfortable, took a few nights to settle in, has only been a week but i keep getting emails to review.
100 night review appreciated to test out temperature control.

Purchased in April 2019 for $950.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for leaving a review, Jayne! We're glad your finding the mattress comfy and making the most of the trial. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any issues :)

Do NOT buy if you have fibromyalgia or neck problems

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Other Mattresses

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress