Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Perceived Firmness
Ilikejohnnydepp

IlikejohnnydeppMelbourne

Good for the price point

I have a problem with mattress addiction. I am on my 7th in 15 years. This one is on par with my expensive tempur mattress. This mattress is too firm for me even on the soft setting but I have to say my sleep is definitely deeper and it’s great how it is adjustable. The quality is nice and I don’t find it hot like previous foam mattresses I’ve had. Delivery was fast too with good communication from macoda.

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad
JustaPerson

JustaPersonCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very comfy and pressure relieving but hot

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,050.00.

Good mattress and very versatile

Very comfortable mattress. Easy to configure to your preference (hard/ soft). Great customer service and quick mattress delivery. The only thing I don't like is the soft edges - no hard frame on the mattress. Otherwise it is perfect in every other way.

Purchased in November 2018 for $400.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Comfortable

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Getting to know each other

It's been a week since I bought my macoda mattress and is getting better every night. The two first night shift it felt quite firm but now,it feels just right,I am waking up well rested and my shoulders don't hurt when I'm sleeping not in my side.
My partner hasn't try it yet and that will Ben the ultimate test but,I'm confident he is going to fall in love with it after he has sleep on it for a couple of nights.
My favourite thing about the macoda mattress is how easy is to get to know it on the web and how fast the delivery was,apart from a reasonable price.
It a being a great experience so far.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Bea

BeaBrisbane

Restless sleeps no more!

After extensive scientific research on what makes a good mattress I decided that the features of Macoda is the right one I was looking for. They did not disappoint. Restless sleep is gone and I wake up with less aches and pain mostly upper and lower back pain in the morning. The only problem now is it is so hard to get out of bed because it is so comfy and relaxing.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hey Bea!
Thanks for your awesome review, great to hear that you're sleeping better :)

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad

Stacey Mc

Stacey Mcasked

Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy

mandyasked

Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress