Macquarie Bank Online

Macquarie Bank Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thomas

Thomasmelbourne

Accounts opened online, closed next day without notice or explanation!

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

mirek

mirekmelbourne

worst bank of Australia

TopicNew Account
Alex

Alex

The worst bank I have ever dealt with.

We have just been through the process of a construction loan with Macquarie and it has been the worst experience we have ever had with a bank. If you need to speak to someone on the phone you better have an hour or two to waste on hold, they don't ever reply to emails and trying to get them to pay draw down requests on time is impossible all have been delayed by several weeks. Do not use this bank under any circumstances there are so many better options out there and we will be refinancing the second our house is finished.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
customer12345678

customer12345678South-Eastern Region, NSW

Closed my bank account a day after opening it

I opened a bank account with Macquarie because they have a great interest rate and as a student any saving counts. I was disappointed when this morning I tried to access the account and when I called because I was having trouble I was advised that my account had been closed with no explanation or reason whatsoever. I have never had this happen before and it makes no sense to me why they would close the account when no money was in the account. I'm very disappointed because I was hoping to maximise my interest.

Hope

HopePerth, WA

Simply Hopeless! Over 2.5mths, no atm/debit card issued. App keeps crashing! Can’t withdraw money! Full of excuses!

Nitemare since day one! Poor and delayed Communication flow between depts and customers. Impossible to get help locally and internationally.

When you do, you end up repeating your issue to different people! Agents are in capable to provide assurance of support to solve your issues, you just end up going round in circles for WEEKS!

If you think Bankwest is shocking, well think again. It’s over 2.5 mths, I still have no atm//debit card to withdraw my money!!! No facility to deposit cash! No one replies to your emails!

Excuses and sorry is not a service!!!

How can any institution exist operating in this manner with digital banking license is à wonder of Australia industry’s banking and finance governance!

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Mitchell S.

Mitchell S.South East Queensland, QLD

internet transfer not showing up

Transferred funds never shown up in both my Macquarie account.
New customer and now have to try and get the money back from NAB.
customer service on the phone terrible.
I thought NAB was bad but Macquarie is worse.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

CMA account takes 2 days to transfer

Wow in 2019 it takes 2 days to transfer from a linked Macquarie transaction account to a linked Macquarie CMA account? Don’t even get me started about the call centres & “share trading app”. Glad I’ve got my commonwealth accounts the other banks offerings are light years ahead.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

kausar

kausarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terribly Shocking Interbank Account Transfers

A payment was processed from BPAY- transaction was visible that it has been done however the available amount remained zero for 3 days and finally was able to transfer to another bank- that again took 4 working days- Terribly slow service- not upto mark

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Gone fishing

Gone fishingIllawarra, NSW

Culture of Arrogance

I have had an SMSF account with Macquarie for 17 years. I am trying to open a deposit account to get a little more interest. I managed this with another bank in a 5 minute phone call, account opened, money transferred, job done. The Macquarie staff have been unfailingly polite, but the culture of management arrogance clearly shows through. The amount of paperwork needed is unbelievable, not helped by my being emailed an expired form which they have refused to accept. Advice...think twice, explore alternatives.

TopicGeneral Transactions
BJ_JT

BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only bank that can not clear Centrelink payments

TopicGeneral Transactions