Macquarie Commercial & Business Sales

Macquarie Commercial & Business Sales

See the Best Financial Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Macquarie Commercial & Business Sales? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
    Kez
    Kez

Complete scam

Livvy
    LivvyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Scam!!

My business has been listed with them for 6 years!!!! I have received no qualified leads, just names of people who they said had contacted them. No inspections. No care, just wanted my $6000. incorrect information given to supposed prospects. For the reviewer below, they are still in business as I received an email from "[name removed]- Sales Manager" asking if I had a business I wanted to sell!!

Mia
    MiaPerth

Absolute scam

They are the biggest scam artists, they take your money to list with them then you never hear from them and buyers emails all get unanswered.

They should not be allowed to still be running!

Absolute scam

Tom
    TomSydney

Don't use Macquarire- they are dodgy!

These guys just take your money and you never hear from them again

Can anyone else help as to where we can take a complaint against their conduct?

Financial Services

Find out how Macquarie Commercial & Business Sales compares to other Financial Services

Therese
    Therese

Burned badly

Don't part with your dollars. We have had our business for sale with them for 5 years and all we have had are a few first enquiries. Back in December and January I emailed them to change and upgrade our advertisement but have had no response at all. Today I have phoned several times and all you get is an answering machine. Are they still in business?

Scam Con Artists

How do they stay in business?

Tried multiple times to enquire about businesses through them. Nearly every time I haven't received any response. On the one occasion I had to chase them up many times. Finally arranged with them to meet the seller to arrive at the business and the owner had no idea it had been arranged or who I was. Didn't receive any follow up from them post the meeting.
    Truly pathetic!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
    super-funds-awards-2020
    Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
    credit-card-awards-2020
    What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
    what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Don't List With Macquarie

Macquarie overpriced our property and charged us over $13,000 to list. We have the same complaint as above. When emails came to Macquarie, inquiring about our business they did not respond. I was also sent the emails and when I questioned them on further action they had done nothing. The agent who listed us was never to be seen again and our business was handed to a clerk who had never seen our property. She did not reply to buyer emails until I prompted her and at times acted very confused about who had actually asked questions about us.
    Once they had our money they showed no interest whatsoever. Do not list with them.

Brian Davids
    Brian DavidsAU

Don't list at MacQuarie. People can't buy if they can't find out basic info

Financial Services