Macros Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Fleurasked

Hi, I’m struggling with loosing weight (gallbladder removed so doesn’t help) I go to CrossFit 5 times a week and try to eat healthily. Will the sculpt plan for the dinners only, allow me to loose weight and gain muscle?

Kate M.Macros

Hey Fleur, thanks for your interest in MACROS! Yes, our Sculpt meal plan would definitely help with losing weight. If your aim is to lose weight first and to gain muscle later, we'd recommend changing your meal plan via Dashboard to Performance or Muscle Gain meal plans depending on your required carbs, protein or calorie intake. You can also click on each of our meals on our menu page to view the nutritional information and please click on the following link to view our available meal plans and plan sizes - https://www.macros.com.au/plans. Hope this information helps!

Fleur

So if I am both working on building strength/muscle and loose weight at the same time, you recommend performance?

Kate M.Macros

Yes, we would recommend signing up for the Performance meal plan. To view our Performance meals, please click on the following link and select the Performance menu - https://www.macros.com.au/on-the-menu.

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs