4.3

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (100%) · No (0%)

Dontpanicau

DontpanicauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty food, delivered on time, with a few annoyances.

Each meal is only marginally larger than a TV Dinner, so not overall filling, including the bulking meals.
Food is quite tasty.
No way to customize each meal.
Always changing meals means you might lose your favorites and be left with no options you like.
Biggest issue is the delivery service. Whilst always on time, they have left boxes of food blocking doors and have seen them literally throw the boxes over my 8ft fence even though the delivery instructions states the gate is open and a delivery mat is provided just inside.

Overall quite happy, though still waiting for a replacement for the old school musclemeals delivery service.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

What a fabulous find!

My husband and I are both ill and really don't feel like or have the energy to cook most nights! We love getting our meals from Macro. I'll never buy a frozen meal from the supermarket again!
I'm absolutely useless with technology and if I get stuck they walk me through the process with a lot of patience.
I've been ordering for several months and have never had an issue that couldn't be fixed.
I recommend Macro for people who are ill and convalescing. The meals are delicious and filling, you won't go hungry and they are good for you!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Timely DeliveryYes

Where have you been my whole life!

absolutely delicious food, love that it comes fresh and not frozen, great portion sizes couldn't be happier, I look forward to dinner since ordering from here! Thank you very much

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

So delicious you wouldn’t think it’s healthy!

Such delicious, satisfying meals. We have tried a number of meal delivery programs, this is by far the best for freshness and flavour! The variety is also exceptional. Highly recommend.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Amy,
Thank you for the feedback. We strive to provide fresh and convenient meals to all and are thankful that you are one of those people! Thanks for sharing :)

90% pea. some of vegetable wasn’t fresh. they changed the menu without telling me. charged the money so quick. etc...

let’s the picture tell you. this is only some of them. wouldn’t recommend. can’t be right calories for sure. small portions. cant edit the menus. charged money so quick. changed the menu without telling me. etc.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Love it

Meals are so full of flavour and fresh also a great variety to choose from. I’m doing the weight loss plan and the meals fill me up highly recommend Macros

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Hi Bec,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the variety and flavour of our meals. :)

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No waste, easy prep, food is yummy and it arrives when they say it will

I choose meals that I know I will like from great range of choices, they are tasty and well balanced with greens included in my choices, I have lost some weight as well due to portion control so I am thrilled with Macros meals. The dishes are never bland, they can be nicely spiced or for the plainer eater there are choices as well.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. We are so excited to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying our meals and that our service has provided convenience to your lifestyle.

Patserella

PatserellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Soo good on soo many levels!

Macros has saved me time, calories, carbs, food waste and money that would have been spent on Uber Eats! The meals are fresh, healthy and tasty and delivered well. I can’t see myself living without Macros.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020

Good morning Patserella,
Thank you for providing us with this feedback, it is muchly appreciated. That is so great to hear that our team at Macros has provided you with delicious and nutritional friendly meals.

Kate Hart

Kate HartPerth, WA

Amazing food

What an amazing product. I am blown away by this company and how delicious the food is. I am a big eater from a chef background and these meals are top notch.

I usually find pre packaged meals to be bland, lacking flavour and seasonings but these meals need no extra salt or anything. Just perfect. At first glance I figured it may not be enough for me as far as portion size go but i was surprised to find how filling the meals are.

Macros certainly take the hard part out of eating healthy and I would recommend this to anyone.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Find out how Macros compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Move along vegans, nothing to see here

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Brooke

BrookeIllawarra, NSW

So Handy!

The portion sizes were perfect for me and it was just so fantastic that I didn’t have to think about what I was gonna eat for lunch/dinner each day. I saved money by not going anywhere near Woolworths and buying junk food!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Henry Sim

Henry SimPerth, WA

Enjoying Macros everywhere I go

I have recently moved for work experience in Perth and coming from Sydney I am not fond of what is good to eat locally nor I do I know how to cook and fast food is not an option. Thank god I can enjoy Macros at my temporary home and still enjoy the same kind of meals that I did back in Sydney. If anyone decides to try Macros the one meal they should always pick is the Salmon Steak Bowl! I know for a fact I cant get anything as good in Perth here ^^

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Kate M.Macros

Hi Henry! Thank you for taking the time to review Macros, the feedback is greatly appreciated. We're so glad we could make work experience that little bit easier!

Piero

PieroSydney, NSW

Pretty good and very tasty

My son mentioned this service to me and after looking at it and finding out more information about it my wife and I decided to try it.
Our order came through and the meals were amazing the one thing we liked the most was that we didn't have to cook and could focus a lot more on other stuff :) very good food and very tasty.
I have recommended to friends from work as well because we work a lot and often don't have time to prepare food for lunch. This is nice and easy

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Kate M.Macros

Hi Piero! Thanks for the kind words! We're glad you're loving the meals and that we are able to help make your workweek a little easier. We truly appreciate your feedback and review! :)

Monica

MonicaGeelong

Tasty and Filling

I received my first delivery today and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. Servings were filling and tasty, the veggies were fresh, and the chicken was not dry. The chimichurri chicken was our favourite meal.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019

Yes it's the real thing

Week 1 done. Yummy food. I'm a sauce girl and that's what I think is making the difference. The flavour is there. I've frozen 3 of the meals and week 2arrives tomorrow. The quality is there and don't be afraid of signing up. You can stop or rest at anytime. Well worth it. That chicken lentil curry is bowl lickable! My hubby does lite n easy who have great meals also but I'm sold on macros for taste, value and taste :)

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Kate M.Macros

Hi Kirsten! Great to hear you've been enjoying us so far, we'll do our best to keep you coming back for more!

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs