4.4

Meg

MegPerth, WA

I finally look forward to lunch!

I use these meals as lunches at my busy work. I never used to eat lunch and now I genuinely look forward to whatever delicious thing I'm eating!
The portions aren't so big that I feel bloated after work, and there's tons of variety to keep things interesting.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Time Saving and Healthy

Easy to use, easy to keep on top of lots and lots of time saved
Healthy food that tastes delicious
Lots of different options that allow you to find whatever you want to eat

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
RNN

RNN

I don't like cooking, I like eating and I LOVE eating Macro Meals

I find sometimes the green veges don't last as long so I try to eat them earlier in the week. It does fill me up but I was doing body building so when in training I would need more. I still snack with Macro meals I just use them on weeks I can't be bothered cooking and meal prepping and it is such a stress relief. My job is really intense so I rarely have time to cook or even want to :P I love the variety, and the fact my allergies are covered. But please make more paleo options haha ;) I have tried so many meal services and this is honestly the best variety so I don't get bored every week. Will keep coming back :)

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Ang Gerlach

Ang GerlachSouth East Queensland, QLD

I think I will stick with this for a while...

MACROS is the 3rd pre-cooked meal services I've used, it's not the cheapest and doesn't offer free delivery but so far I LOVE it! Love it there are a lot variety of vegies in each dish, my previous one was very sweet potato focused, but MACROS has green bean, eggplant, brussel sprout, broccoli, red cabbage...just to name a few..

Currently on the weight loss plan and I have to say the food is yummy and surprisingly filling! I do also love the fact there are a lot fish dishes! Fish is something I love but hate to cook at home as couldn't stand the smells....

Only wish I can have more than 1 plan at the same time, just so I can have other plan for hubby but share the delivery cost..

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious and great for solo

I started MACROS a few weeks ago on the weight loss plan - these were ok, then moved onto Sculpt, and am super happy. Meals are delicious and really filling, and I like how you can change them every week. I workout 5-6 times a week and just by changing to MACROS from prepping my own lunches and dinners during the week, I've absolutely lost weight. In my first order, one of my meals was substituted with something I couldn't eat due to allergies, the online service was super quick and gave me above the value of the meal in credit on my next order. Really happy and will be continuing on with this service.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Terrible service overall.

Did not receive my delivery and was not even sent an update or anything saying why it had not been delivered. i sent an email about my order and Contacted the online service and spoke to Rachel, she advised she would get back to me via email by the end of the day but still haven't heard a thing. I was also charged for my next order even though I have not received my current order. I am a first time customer with this supplier and I most certainly will not be using them again.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryNo
Colleen C.

Colleen C.

Best thing since sliced bread

Not only do these meals look great, they are simply delicious. I am satisfied with the portion size and have yet to try one that I don't like. I am a vegetarian, so have selected my meals from the plant based menu. Some more choices would be nice, but I'm not complaining too much :D.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Ms P

Ms PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly good!

The entire process for ordering and changing your order is really easy through the website/account. All ingredients and nutritional information is provided when you're ordering. The food is delicous - surprisingly so! Flavourful and good sized portions. There's a great range of options to choose from, although I'd like more plant-based options that are also GF.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Timely DeliveryYes

Did not enjoy meals at all

I ordered twice and was very unhappy. The second time was because they charged me so quickly for the next order I didn’t get time to cancel. Food was not nice, it also needed seasoning. I even threw a few in the bin. Same Veges all the time. Service terrible, could not speak to anyone on the phone, only online. They ignored my delivery instructions (twice!) I will never use them again and do not recommend them.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Teresa F.
Teresa F.

Feel free to ring me about my comments. I was very disappointed, especially with not being able to speak to an actual person regarding my issues.

Hi Teresa,

Thank you again for replying to us! Sadly while we do not have an active phone line in the office please feel free to come on our live chat where our senior team is waiting to assist.

Hungry hippo

Hungry hippoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfectly portioned,convenient without the added salt

I had looked at Macros several times and often skipped over their site just because they ask for your email straight up and didn’t want a chain of daily email’s but after Finally trying them wished I had of done so sooner. You can adjust plans which I love because I mainly do plant based but need to add fish and meat in for Iron so it’s great that I can flex plan to my needs and their meals are perfectly portioned and they don’t all taste the same like some other ready made companies and they don’t make me want to drink 10 litres of water afterwards like most other Brands that are full of salt. I highly recommend them although I love to cook I can’t deal with supermarkets through lockdown so it’s working perfectly for me.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Timely DeliveryYes

Tasty food, great customer service.

I switched from Lite n Easy to Macros not long after I found out about Macros offered only fresh meals, not frozen.

I'm not a fan of the seafood dishes, but every other meal I've ordered I was genuinely surprised how good it tasted. Plenty of options for what you're aiming to get out of a pre-made meal service.

Great customer support too with reasonably quick responses. Highly recommended trying Macros if you're on the fence.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to portion control and eliminate meal prep stress!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Better than the competitors

The meals don't feel like diet food and are much more interesting than cooking your own meals. A great option to free up time or if you get sick of your usual routine.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Healthy, fresh, varied and convenient.

We love Macros for week nights! We have always eaten clean and healthy but our weakness was portion control - we were eating good food, but just too much of it when cooking ourselves. Marcos gives us the clean, fresh and healthy food we like to eat but keeps us on track with calorie control. And it saves sooo much in food prep and cleaning up on week nights. We also love that new meals come and go regularly :)

Jessica S.

Jessica S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasty, filling, vibrant, healthy!

Love the plant-based options that Macros provides! They're super filling - with a great amount of protein and carbs to nourish an active person like me. The food not only tastes good - but looks amazing too. Very appetizing, which is important in my book. Would def recommend.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Annie

AnnieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Better meals then Youfoodz, My Musclechef and Be Fitfood!

I can’t believe the quality of these meals, they are so fresh, clean and healthy. I will never stop ordering from Macro’s, I’m so impressed with all of there meals and delivery. I cannot rate them highly enough. Thank you to the amazing chefs who are making these delicious meals. Please you have to try them and see for yourself. You won’t want Youfoodz, my musclechef or be fitfood ever again.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Renee B.

Renee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Super easy, yummy and healthy meals!

Super convenient meals that are nutrient dense and whole foods focused. Personally I eat the plant-based meals that they offer, and they are super yummy! It has broadened my food horizons, as when I cook for myself I make the same meals over and over!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019

Hi Renee,
Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. I am so happy to hear that you are loving Macros meals! :)

Elouise L.

Elouise L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Decent meals - terrible environmental impact.

While I love the ease of these meals, unfortunately the sheer wastage is the main reason why I will not be ordering these meals again. There is a huge amount of plastic as well as the freezer packs that can't (and when I enquired, won't) be recycled.. pretty disappointing when I thought this would be a long term choice for me!

On a side note, most of the vegan meals were quite nice but a lacking in the amount of quality vegetables in each meal.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Very pleasantly surprised

I love Macros, so easy and so reassuring that I'm hitting my macro goals without having to weigh anything or faff around. I feel very nourished as it's possible to choose a range of meals with all kinds of different ingredients. Hard to get bored! The first dish I tried was Thai Fish Curry and I was so blown away by the taste and quality (it's still my favourite), could have been a restaurant dish really. In a day full of Zoom calls (thanks lockdown) it's great to know I have lunch waiting in the fridge that will be quick and satisfying, and no dishes to do afterwards. Also, love the real-time tracking available so I can see exactly when my delivery will arrive. Can't fault anything about it. Thanks Macros!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

I LOVE MACROS

I have been receiving Macro Meals for the past 2 weeks, and I loved every single meal. The portions and quality of the food where so surprisingly amazing, all the meals were fresh and have so much flavour. I have recommended it to 2 other friends and they are also enjoying the meals too!! My meals come every Friday and if you're not home they send you an email invoice and text message to let you know they've delivered as well as a photo to show you that its in a safe place! Couldn't recommend this company more!

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Hi Azz,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are so happy to hear that you love our service. Also, thanks for sharing the love with your friends. Enjoy the meals. :)

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs