4.1

Time Saving and Healthy

Easy to use, easy to keep on top of lots and lots of time saved
Healthy food that tastes delicious
Lots of different options that allow you to find whatever you want to eat

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Terrible service overall.

Did not receive my delivery and was not even sent an update or anything saying why it had not been delivered. i sent an email about my order and Contacted the online service and spoke to Rachel, she advised she would get back to me via email by the end of the day but still haven't heard a thing. I was also charged for my next order even though I have not received my current order. I am a first time customer with this supplier and I most certainly will not be using them again.

Start DateSeptember 2020
Timely DeliveryNo

Did not enjoy meals at all

I ordered twice and was very unhappy. The second time was because they charged me so quickly for the next order I didn’t get time to cancel. Food was not nice, it also needed seasoning. I even threw a few in the bin. Same Veges all the time. Service terrible, could not speak to anyone on the phone, only online. They ignored my delivery instructions (twice!) I will never use them again and do not recommend them.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Teresa F.
Teresa F.

Feel free to ring me about my comments. I was very disappointed, especially with not being able to speak to an actual person regarding my issues.

Hi Teresa,

Thank you again for replying to us! Sadly while we do not have an active phone line in the office please feel free to come on our live chat where our senior team is waiting to assist.

Gandalf G.

Gandalf G.Perth, WA

Found a Nail in my food

Food is decent with great delivery system. Once found either a toe or thumb nail in my food which inevitably was the end of my time with Macros. Got a full refund for that batch purchase once they saw I left this review.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
HLongiee

HLongieeSydney, NSW

You can use it with MFP too?!

I use My Fitness Pal to monitor my food intake on my phone and little did I know it turns out the labels on the food have a barcode for MFP too! This makes my life 10 times easier because all I have to do now is scan the barcode :P

Taste
Start DateMay 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. That is great to hear that our partnership with My Fitness Pal has provided you with convenience in tracking your Macro meals. Enjoy the meals!

Customer service

The customer service was amazing, everyone in their team was so helpful . I can’t wait to try their meals. Their website was so user friendly I loved everything about it.

Hi Ash,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We appreciate your kind words and are immensely excited for you to try our meals! :)

Jake Kay

Jake KaySydney, NSW

Great taste and great variety

Perfect portion sizes and great tasting healthy food. Satisfied my cravings for bad food because it tastes so good! Keeps me on track for peak performance with training for the upcoming rugby season! Would recommend these to anyone!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Jake,
Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with this feedback. So exciting to hear that Macros meals have supported your health journey. :)

BEST MEAL COMPANY OUT

Meals are so delicious, macro friendly. All macros are listed + ingredients! Easy to track. Honestly, can’t live without them! Meals are so fresh, I highly recommend them! Thank you Macros for providing me with the best meals/customer service

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Hi Kayla,
Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with this feedback. We value your honesty and love that our meals have exceeded your expectations! :)

Patrick M.

Patrick M.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable food, you must try it!!

Every meal fills me up perfectly, had problems with other companies in the past with this issue.

Taste is great: good old cottage pie is my favourite.

Great value, definitely will be sticking with MACROS!!

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Find out how Macros compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Perfect for everyday people who are in a rush!

I hate to be bias but MACROS is perfect for everyday meals! I'm a person who is always in a rush to get to work and have no time to prepare for lunch. With MACROS, it has provided me the certainty of having a 'ready to go' meal everyday for past couple of months and I couldn't be any happier! Especially with connection to myfitnesspal, it has helped me track how much food I'm consuming. Thank you so much MACROS for providing me meals, especially during these uncertain times.. so I do really appreciate it!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Netball 95

Netball 95Sydney, NSW

Watch out for the re-order trick

Macro tricks you out of money. This company puts you into a re-order cycle and is not clear and transparent about it. Customer service just says bad luck you should have read the fine print. They are dodgy as far as I am concerned as I am not stupid yet I was in a re-order subscription service without knowing. Rather than tick the box if you want it it's tiny, untick if you don't etc.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Kate M.Macros

Makes my life so much easier!

Delivered to my door every Sunday ands makes it easy for me to bring to work and last the week. Saves me time throughout the day and taste great. Highly recommend!

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Luke G

Luke GSydney, NSW

Keeping lunch interesting!

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

I have the vegan meals and I love them. My favourites are the tofu curries and pad Thai. Yum

The food fills me up and tastes so good... especially considering I have the vegan options. I would love more pad Thai in my packet though. All tastes so bloody good

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Matthew M.

Matthew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mistake made at their end, refund refused at my end.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Timely DeliveryNo

Find out how Macros compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

These are easily the best meals. Such a good variety of options and incredibly tasty.

These meals fit my goals perfectly and are very convenient. They are always delivered on time and are absolutely delicious. I will certainly be using macros meals for the future

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Adding variety and time to my day

Been using Macros for the past few months now and cannot recommend them enough. I'm an endurance athlete that struggles to find time to properly prepare food on a weekly basis however with Macros I know I've always got a great tasting meal on standby.
The added variety ensures that I start looking forward to meals and don’t need to worry about leftovers as each meal is taken care of. Macros meals are all accessible on the MyFitnessPal app, which makes it super easy for my nutritionist and coaches to track input.
Definitely recommend for people time pressed or looking to add some variety into their weekly diets.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Derek N

Derek NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jalapeno chimchurri chicken yumm!

Some chicken meals can be so boring but seriously props to macros! This meal is my absolutely the best and I could eat this all the time.
These meals help me so much with everyday life!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Dom Thomson

Dom ThomsonSydney, NSW

Cracking food!! I need this in my life

These meals are an absolute lifesaver, I work a really busy job alongside fitting in the gym, social time, and being the parent of two adorable puppies. The meals are really filling (which is great because im usually soooooo ravenous) and the variety is next level, its not just a bunch of different meals its a bunch of amazingly delicious meals! For a company called Macros they have literally nailed the macros on all the dishes, it feels like im feasting whilst keeping me looking fit. The peri peri chicken and the mongolian beef bowl are life changing, get on it!!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Adam Lim

Adam LimSydney, NSW

MACROS the way to go

The meals are awesome, great taste, awesome value for money not to mention more money in my pockets :) it's win-win. I recommend having seared BBQ Steak yummmm.
honestly better than what you buy in the shops and healthy too. give them a try you won't be disappointed."

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs