1.4

• Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes · No (5)

Cant comment on the food as NO DELIVERY

Be careful about delivery times and schedules. The delivery was scheduled before 6pm and the delivery driver called at 6.45pm..... unfortunately I wasn't waiting at work until 7pm and that was after contacting MACROS twice via chat about my concerns. Cant contact them via phone only email.
The compensation amount offered wasn't enough in my eyes however I was issued a refund.
Won't be trying again.

Start DateOctober 2020
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Terrible service overall.

Did not receive my delivery and was not even sent an update or anything saying why it had not been delivered. i sent an email about my order and Contacted the online service and spoke to Rachel, she advised she would get back to me via email by the end of the day but still haven't heard a thing. I was also charged for my next order even though I have not received my current order. I am a first time customer with this supplier and I most certainly will not be using them again.

Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Poor delivery and lack of communication / responsibility.

Start DateMay 2020
Food Delivery Diet Programs

Find out how Macros compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Matthew M.

Matthew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mistake made at their end, refund refused at my end.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesSport and Weightlifting

Subriscriton Horror

Meals were average, to say the least.
My biggest complaint is that it does not state clearly that you will be charged weekly without consent. You subscribe and have to cancel the subscription to avoid getting charged. That means you can try the meals once like all other companies. Then when you try to use your credit you're going round and round in circles...subscribe again now unsubscribe hopefully your not charged, meals are then not delivered and you're waiting 2 weeks for meals. Waste of time if you ask me, who orders and gets delivered meals 10 days later...especially for ordinary food.
It has been a nightmare to organise some meals for my credit.

Start DateSeptember 2019

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs