4.4

• Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No

Meg

MegPerth, WA

I finally look forward to lunch!

I use these meals as lunches at my busy work. I never used to eat lunch and now I genuinely look forward to whatever delicious thing I'm eating!
The portions aren't so big that I feel bloated after work, and there's tons of variety to keep things interesting.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Aiden A

Aiden ASydney, NSW

BEST FOODFOR LOCKDOWN

Once Gyms are opening back up 24 hours I am going to make every one jealous with my meals ahah, I am so glad there is a microwave for ease heating+eating!

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Best chicken meals easy!

I recommend ordering their chicken meals vs beef or fish, maybe I am just a chicken fan however I love their spicy chicken recipes. Food comes quick and well chilled!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Dontpanicau

DontpanicauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty food, delivered on time, with a few annoyances.

Each meal is only marginally larger than a TV Dinner, so not overall filling, including the bulking meals.
Food is quite tasty.
No way to customize each meal.
Always changing meals means you might lose your favorites and be left with no options you like.
Biggest issue is the delivery service. Whilst always on time, they have left boxes of food blocking doors and have seen them literally throw the boxes over my 8ft fence even though the delivery instructions states the gate is open and a delivery mat is provided just inside.

Overall quite happy, though still waiting for a replacement for the old school musclemeals delivery service.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020

Time Saving and Healthy

Easy to use, easy to keep on top of lots and lots of time saved
Healthy food that tastes delicious
Lots of different options that allow you to find whatever you want to eat

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
RNN

RNN

I don't like cooking, I like eating and I LOVE eating Macro Meals

I find sometimes the green veges don't last as long so I try to eat them earlier in the week. It does fill me up but I was doing body building so when in training I would need more. I still snack with Macro meals I just use them on weeks I can't be bothered cooking and meal prepping and it is such a stress relief. My job is really intense so I rarely have time to cook or even want to :P I love the variety, and the fact my allergies are covered. But please make more paleo options haha ;) I have tried so many meal services and this is honestly the best variety so I don't get bored every week. Will keep coming back :)

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

What a fabulous find!

My husband and I are both ill and really don't feel like or have the energy to cook most nights! We love getting our meals from Macro. I'll never buy a frozen meal from the supermarket again!
I'm absolutely useless with technology and if I get stuck they walk me through the process with a lot of patience.
I've been ordering for several months and have never had an issue that couldn't be fixed.
I recommend Macro for people who are ill and convalescing. The meals are delicious and filling, you won't go hungry and they are good for you!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Gillian

GillianSydney, NSW

Absolutely Disgusting

If I could give no stars I would. The food is absolutely disgusting, it's inedible I have had to throw every meal I've tried in the bin. I will never use them again. I absolutely do not recommend

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
Ang Gerlach

Ang GerlachSouth East Queensland, QLD

I think I will stick with this for a while...

MACROS is the 3rd pre-cooked meal services I've used, it's not the cheapest and doesn't offer free delivery but so far I LOVE it! Love it there are a lot variety of vegies in each dish, my previous one was very sweet potato focused, but MACROS has green bean, eggplant, brussel sprout, broccoli, red cabbage...just to name a few..

Currently on the weight loss plan and I have to say the food is yummy and surprisingly filling! I do also love the fact there are a lot fish dishes! Fish is something I love but hate to cook at home as couldn't stand the smells....

Only wish I can have more than 1 plan at the same time, just so I can have other plan for hubby but share the delivery cost..

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious and great for solo

I started MACROS a few weeks ago on the weight loss plan - these were ok, then moved onto Sculpt, and am super happy. Meals are delicious and really filling, and I like how you can change them every week. I workout 5-6 times a week and just by changing to MACROS from prepping my own lunches and dinners during the week, I've absolutely lost weight. In my first order, one of my meals was substituted with something I couldn't eat due to allergies, the online service was super quick and gave me above the value of the meal in credit on my next order. Really happy and will be continuing on with this service.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Colleen C.

Colleen C.

Best thing since sliced bread

Not only do these meals look great, they are simply delicious. I am satisfied with the portion size and have yet to try one that I don't like. I am a vegetarian, so have selected my meals from the plant based menu. Some more choices would be nice, but I'm not complaining too much :D.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Ms P

Ms PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly good!

The entire process for ordering and changing your order is really easy through the website/account. All ingredients and nutritional information is provided when you're ordering. The food is delicous - surprisingly so! Flavourful and good sized portions. There's a great range of options to choose from, although I'd like more plant-based options that are also GF.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Timely DeliveryYes

Did not enjoy meals at all

I ordered twice and was very unhappy. The second time was because they charged me so quickly for the next order I didn’t get time to cancel. Food was not nice, it also needed seasoning. I even threw a few in the bin. Same Veges all the time. Service terrible, could not speak to anyone on the phone, only online. They ignored my delivery instructions (twice!) I will never use them again and do not recommend them.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Teresa F.
Teresa F.

Feel free to ring me about my comments. I was very disappointed, especially with not being able to speak to an actual person regarding my issues.

Hi Teresa,

Thank you again for replying to us! Sadly while we do not have an active phone line in the office please feel free to come on our live chat where our senior team is waiting to assist.

Hungry hippo

Hungry hippoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfectly portioned,convenient without the added salt

I had looked at Macros several times and often skipped over their site just because they ask for your email straight up and didn’t want a chain of daily email’s but after Finally trying them wished I had of done so sooner. You can adjust plans which I love because I mainly do plant based but need to add fish and meat in for Iron so it’s great that I can flex plan to my needs and their meals are perfectly portioned and they don’t all taste the same like some other ready made companies and they don’t make me want to drink 10 litres of water afterwards like most other Brands that are full of salt. I highly recommend them although I love to cook I can’t deal with supermarkets through lockdown so it’s working perfectly for me.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Timely DeliveryYes

Tasty food, great customer service.

I switched from Lite n Easy to Macros not long after I found out about Macros offered only fresh meals, not frozen.

I'm not a fan of the seafood dishes, but every other meal I've ordered I was genuinely surprised how good it tasted. Plenty of options for what you're aiming to get out of a pre-made meal service.

Great customer support too with reasonably quick responses. Highly recommended trying Macros if you're on the fence.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to portion control and eliminate meal prep stress!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryYes

Where have you been my whole life!

absolutely delicious food, love that it comes fresh and not frozen, great portion sizes couldn't be happier, I look forward to dinner since ordering from here! Thank you very much

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Better than the competitors

The meals don't feel like diet food and are much more interesting than cooking your own meals. A great option to free up time or if you get sick of your usual routine.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Healthy, fresh, varied and convenient.

We love Macros for week nights! We have always eaten clean and healthy but our weakness was portion control - we were eating good food, but just too much of it when cooking ourselves. Marcos gives us the clean, fresh and healthy food we like to eat but keeps us on track with calorie control. And it saves sooo much in food prep and cleaning up on week nights. We also love that new meals come and go regularly :)

Start DateJune 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Jessica S.

Jessica S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasty, filling, vibrant, healthy!

Love the plant-based options that Macros provides! They're super filling - with a great amount of protein and carbs to nourish an active person like me. The food not only tastes good - but looks amazing too. Very appetizing, which is important in my book. Would def recommend.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs