Macros (page 2 of 3)

Good portions and great taste

I’m on the performance meals and always feel like I’ve eaten enough after one of the meals. The taste of the meals are exceptional. Definitely the best in the game. Much recommend

Kate M.Macros

Thanks Mark, great to have the recommendation! Looking forwards to keeping you full and satisfied for a long time to come!

Really good

Above average meals making my day that much easier. Will keep ordering when I don’t have time for meal prep etc. Beats weighing all that chicken breast on weekends and the sauces are really good

Kate M.Macros

Hi Dominic, thanks for the review! We do our best to take the trouble out of quality measured meals designed for your lifestyle!

Tahlia I.

Tahlia I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious and nutritious!!

After being dissatisfied with a few different pre-made meal brands, I wasn’t sure how Macros would be, but I am so impressed! We are just completing our first week and can not fault one meal. The sculpt size is definitely big enough and very tasty and fresh! Highly recommend

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Kate M.Macros

Hey Tahlia, great to know we've lived up to your standards! Being faultless is high praise :)

Yes it's the real thing

Week 1 done. Yummy food. I'm a sauce girl and that's what I think is making the difference. The flavour is there. I've frozen 3 of the meals and week 2arrives tomorrow. The quality is there and don't be afraid of signing up. You can stop or rest at anytime. Well worth it. That chicken lentil curry is bowl lickable! My hubby does lite n easy who have great meals also but I'm sold on macros for taste, value and taste :)

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
Kate M.Macros

Hi Kirsten! Great to hear you've been enjoying us so far, we'll do our best to keep you coming back for more!

<3 the sculpt menu

Its's low carb and really high protein so is helping me out overdo carbs (my downfall!!!) The chx & lentil stew with coconut is delicious! Gonna order 3 next time haha. Also love the new periperi chx dish and everything actually keeps me full. Great to come home from pilate after work and have my dinner ready.

Kate M.Macros

Hey Madeline! Thanks for the review, we're doing our best to give you the best food to keep up your active lifestyle!

Doesn’t disappoint

Wasn’t sure what to expect with these meals but I have been ordering them almost weekly now and the quality is just getting better and better. The meals without salad in them freeze well as well.

Kate M.Macros

Hi Elijah, glad to know our quality is improving! We do our best to improve our meals every week!

I don’t have any regrets trying Macros

I have been ordering from Macros for almost a month now and I am enjoying all my meals every single day, especially the Salmon that is cooked perfectly. The portion of the Sculpt menu is just perfect for my active and on-the-go lifestyle. I don’t have any regret on joining the bandwagon with Macros.

Kate M.Macros

Hey E! It's great to know you've been doing so well on Macros, we'll pass your compliments about the salmon onto the chefs :)

Best meals plan, highly recommend

I have been eating Macros for a few weeks now and to be honest, it is easily the best meal plan I have ever had. Some of the food feels like restaurant quality with the standard of the meat. I end up looking forward to the coconut and lentil stew meal every week.

Kate M.Macros

Hi Dan! We always aim to use the best quality ingredients available, and knowing we reach restaurant quality is awesome to hear!

Shane. J. M

Shane. J. MSydney, NSW

Second to none in the meal prep game!

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Kate M.Macros

Hey Shane! It's great to hear that we not only met your high standards but also your mum's! Thanks for introducing her to us and thanks for the review!

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Macros is ACE!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Kate M.Macros

Hi Amy! Thank you for giving us a go and writing this review :) We'll also let Tash know how you feel

Great taste and portion size

Great portion sizes in the performance meals. This is actually enough food foe me for both my lunch and dinner and I eat a lot. I will keep ordering. Solid meals.

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jonathan, thanks for the review! We do our best to provide filing meals to get you through your daily routine.

Lis

LisSydney, NSW

Seriously Yum!!!!!!

I've been stealing some of my boyfriend's Performance meals. The chicken ones are really good, not dry at all. I asked him to reorder the miso chicken dish for me. We ended up putting a larger order through so I can eat more of his meals :)

Kate M.Macros

Hi Lis! Thank you for the review :) Hopefully he doesn't mind you stealing his meals! Great to hear you are both enjoying Macros.

Fresh and tasty meals

More flavourful than other meal deliveries I've tried. It's pretty solid. Big pieces of asparagus, cabbage. The seared beef with sweet potato and smoky sauce is very tasty. This one and the tex mex chicken one are my favs.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Kate M.Macros

Hi Ryan! We appreciate your feedback :) We personally love those options as well! Great to hear that you are happy with Macros.

My boyfriend and I both love them

The meals actually taste above average and the portions are decent. Me and my boyfriend are both on it but doing different plans, the low carb sculpt one is just about right for me, but he has the performance plan.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Kate M.Macros

Hey Paula! It's great to know how much you and your partner are enjoying our healthy hassle-free meals! Thanks so much for your feedback and we hope you both continue to enjoy the Macros meals!

High quality food

I was sick of working out my macros and having to keep track of them everyday so decided to order the macros meals. I think my macros intake is more on point now because I am suddenly seeing results and I have only been ordering the meals for a few weeks

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Kate M.Macros

Hi Jeffery. That is so great to hear! We love being able to make our customers lives easier and from your review, it sounds as though we are doing just that! Thanks so much for the 5 stars. Hopefully we can continue to help you feel that way!

Great service and meals

I am on the sculpt plan and it makes thing so much simpler and it is a true life saver. I don’t have to plan and prep my meals. Great stuffs, loving it.

Kate M.Macros

Thanks for the five stars! We know how busy life can get and it's great to know we're able to provide you the kind of food you love in a convenient and time saving way :)

Thanks for the help, Macros!

Performance meals have been a massive help for me pre and post workout. I’m not snacking between meals on them either, they’re giving me the right amount of everything for my training.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Kate M.Macros

Hey Sam thats great to hear! Love that we are able to assist you with your fitness regime by offering you delicious and nutritious meal options!

Macros is awesome

The meals are clean, taste good and are helping me with my gains. Macros is awesome! Portion sizes good too. I’m a fan of the brown rice too for clean carbs.

Kate M.Macros

Hi Paul! We really appreciate your feedback. We are glad they are helping with your fitness goals and agree that brown rice is an awesome nutritious carbohydrate!

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Fresh and delicious but most of all, it is so convenient

Props to Macros for sorting out my macros. Means I have one less thing to figure out on top of all my comp training. The meals are really fresh and delicious. Doesn’t taste like any other meals I had before.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Kate M.Macros

Great to hear Jack! We really pride ourselves on offering fresh, not frozen meals to help you reach your goals. We really appreciate your feedback :)

Na S

Na SSydney, NSW

Super convenient and it works!!!

Couldn’t stress enough how easy and convenient it is. Feel like I’m getting more toned from my workouts since starting the meals with Macros. Very excited to see the result in a month time!! Thanks guys.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Kate M.Macros

Thanks Na! Its great to hear that you are loving our meals! We're happy to know that we can help you eat healthily with the added convenience :) Hopefully we can keep providing you with tasty nutritious meals for a long time to come!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Fleurasked

Hi, I’m struggling with loosing weight (gallbladder removed so doesn’t help) I go to CrossFit 5 times a week and try to eat healthily. Will the sculpt plan for the dinners only, allow me to loose weight and gain muscle?

Kate M.Macros

Hey Fleur, thanks for your interest in MACROS! Yes, our Sculpt meal plan would definitely help with losing weight. If your aim is to lose weight first and to gain muscle later, we'd recommend changing your meal plan via Dashboard to Performance or Muscle Gain meal plans depending on your required carbs, protein or calorie intake. You can also click on each of our meals on our menu page to view the nutritional information and please click on the following link to view our available meal plans and plan sizes - https://www.macros.com.au/plans. Hope this information helps!

Fleur

So if I am both working on building strength/muscle and loose weight at the same time, you recommend performance?

Kate M.Macros

Yes, we would recommend signing up for the Performance meal plan. To view our Performance meals, please click on the following link and select the Performance menu - https://www.macros.com.au/on-the-menu.

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Diet Programs