Macros

Macros (page 2 of 2)

Macros is awesome

The meals are clean, taste good and are helping me with my gains. Macros is awesome! Portion sizes good too. I’m a fan of the brown rice too for clean carbs.

Hi Paul! We really appreciate your feedback. We are glad they are helping with your fitness goals and agree that brown rice is an awesome nutritious carbohydrate!

Fresh and delicious but most of all, it is so convenient

Props to Macros for sorting out my macros. Means I have one less thing to figure out on top of all my comp training. The meals are really fresh and delicious. Doesn’t taste like any other meals I had before.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Great to hear Jack! We really pride ourselves on offering fresh, not frozen meals to help you reach your goals. We really appreciate your feedback :)

Super convenient and it works!!!

Couldn’t stress enough how easy and convenient it is. Feel like I’m getting more toned from my workouts since starting the meals with Macros. Very excited to see the result in a month time!! Thanks guys.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Thanks Na! Its great to hear that you are loving our meals! We're happy to know that we can help you eat healthily with the added convenience :) Hopefully we can keep providing you with tasty nutritious meals for a long time to come!

Highly Recommended

Finally a macro focused meal delivery service that isn’t frozen!!! It is a lot easier to stay on track with Macros. Glad that I have found them. Highly recommend. The Beef and Veggies stir fry with Cauliflower is my favourite.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryYes
Thanks for the 5 stars Bekk! We're happy to know that we can help you stay on track :) Our team loves the Stir-Fry as well!

It is easier with Macros

Macros makes it so much easier for me. No more meals prep and cleaning and I can completely focus on my workout. Within a couple of weeks with Macros, I can see the increase in muscle mass even though there isn't much movement in the weight scale.

Hi James. Thanks for your kind words! That is so fantastic to hear. We love that we can make your life a little easier with yummy, fresh meals to suit your goals!

Highly recommend the muscle gain plan

Since starting Macros, I’ve finally been able to successfully gain muscle and actually maintain it. Highly recommend the muscle gain meal plan.

That's amazing to hear Luke! Thank you so much for your kind feedback

Their performance meals is awesome

Thanks Macros for sorting out my macronutrients intake for me: I’ve been having the Performance meals. I like how good they are and that they don’t arrive frozen.

Thanks for the review Chris! We do our best to ensure our meals are tailored to your goals! We also love that our meals are delivered fresh with no additives or preservatives :) It's always great to hear when our customers let us know we are doing well at these things! :)

MACROS make it so much easier for me

I wanted to get leaner and increase my muscle tone, but wasn’t having much luck even though I was working on that hard with my trainer. He told me that I really needed to be looking at my macro intake if I wanted to get results but the maths went over my head. A friend suggested MACROS after getting good results so I thought I’d test it out. Within a couple of weeks I could see a real difference to my body shape, without me having to even think about what I was eating. MACROS delivered everything I needed to my door.

We're always happy when we hear that our meals are living up to our aspirations. Thanks for the kind words Jules!

Hi, I’m struggling with loosing weight (gallbladder removed so doesn’t help) I go to CrossFit 5 times a week and try to eat healthily. Will the sculpt plan for the dinners only, allow me to loose weight and gain muscle?
Hey Fleur, thanks for your interest in MACROS! Yes, our Sculpt meal plan would definitely help with losing weight. If your aim is to lose weight first and to gain muscle later, we'd recommend changing your meal plan via Dashboard to Performance or Muscle Gain meal plans depending on your required carbs, protein or calorie intake. You can also click on each of our meals on our menu page to view the nutritional information and please click on the following link to view our available meal plans and plan sizes - https://www.macros.com.au/plans. Hope this information helps!So if I am both working on building strength/muscle and loose weight at the same time, you recommend performance?Yes, we would recommend signing up for the Performance meal plan. To view our Performance meals, please click on the following link and select the Performance menu - https://www.macros.com.au/on-the-menu.