Macros (page 2 of 8)

4.2

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No (7%)

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Healthy, fresh, varied and convenient.

We love Macros for week nights! We have always eaten clean and healthy but our weakness was portion control - we were eating good food, but just too much of it when cooking ourselves. Marcos gives us the clean, fresh and healthy food we like to eat but keeps us on track with calorie control. And it saves sooo much in food prep and cleaning up on week nights. We also love that new meals come and go regularly :)

Jessica S.

Jessica S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasty, filling, vibrant, healthy!

Love the plant-based options that Macros provides! They're super filling - with a great amount of protein and carbs to nourish an active person like me. The food not only tastes good - but looks amazing too. Very appetizing, which is important in my book. Would def recommend.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Annie

AnnieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Better meals then Youfoodz, My Musclechef and Be Fitfood!

I can’t believe the quality of these meals, they are so fresh, clean and healthy. I will never stop ordering from Macro’s, I’m so impressed with all of there meals and delivery. I cannot rate them highly enough. Thank you to the amazing chefs who are making these delicious meals. Please you have to try them and see for yourself. You won’t want Youfoodz, my musclechef or be fitfood ever again.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Gandalf G.

Gandalf G.Perth, WA

Found a Nail in my food

Food is decent with great delivery system. Once found either a toe or thumb nail in my food which inevitably was the end of my time with Macros. Got a full refund for that batch purchase once they saw I left this review.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Renee B.

Renee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Super easy, yummy and healthy meals!

Super convenient meals that are nutrient dense and whole foods focused. Personally I eat the plant-based meals that they offer, and they are super yummy! It has broadened my food horizons, as when I cook for myself I make the same meals over and over!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019

Hi Renee,
Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. I am so happy to hear that you are loving Macros meals! :)

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

So delicious you wouldn’t think it’s healthy!

Such delicious, satisfying meals. We have tried a number of meal delivery programs, this is by far the best for freshness and flavour! The variety is also exceptional. Highly recommend.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Amy,
Thank you for the feedback. We strive to provide fresh and convenient meals to all and are thankful that you are one of those people! Thanks for sharing :)

Elouise L.

Elouise L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Decent meals - terrible environmental impact.

While I love the ease of these meals, unfortunately the sheer wastage is the main reason why I will not be ordering these meals again. There is a huge amount of plastic as well as the freezer packs that can't (and when I enquired, won't) be recycled.. pretty disappointing when I thought this would be a long term choice for me!

On a side note, most of the vegan meals were quite nice but a lacking in the amount of quality vegetables in each meal.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
PD1

PD1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So convenient. Tasty meals. Reliable service.

I started using Macros 2 weeks ago and haven’t looked back. They have the best variety of pescatarian, dairy free and plant based meals I’ve come across in the meal delivery realm (having tried Muscle Meals Direct & Dinnerly before)
The food is fresh, tasty, nutritious and so easy to prepare. So far I haven’t come across anything I wouldn’t order again.
Delivery is hassle free and on time.

Got my fingers crossed they’ll start doing breakfasts sometime in the near future.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Very pleasantly surprised

I love Macros, so easy and so reassuring that I'm hitting my macro goals without having to weigh anything or faff around. I feel very nourished as it's possible to choose a range of meals with all kinds of different ingredients. Hard to get bored! The first dish I tried was Thai Fish Curry and I was so blown away by the taste and quality (it's still my favourite), could have been a restaurant dish really. In a day full of Zoom calls (thanks lockdown) it's great to know I have lunch waiting in the fridge that will be quick and satisfying, and no dishes to do afterwards. Also, love the real-time tracking available so I can see exactly when my delivery will arrive. Can't fault anything about it. Thanks Macros!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

I LOVE MACROS

I have been receiving Macro Meals for the past 2 weeks, and I loved every single meal. The portions and quality of the food where so surprisingly amazing, all the meals were fresh and have so much flavour. I have recommended it to 2 other friends and they are also enjoying the meals too!! My meals come every Friday and if you're not home they send you an email invoice and text message to let you know they've delivered as well as a photo to show you that its in a safe place! Couldn't recommend this company more!

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Hi Azz,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are so happy to hear that you love our service. Also, thanks for sharing the love with your friends. Enjoy the meals. :)

Justin Y.

Justin Y.

Best meal delivery service I've used

I've tried a few of the major meal delivery services (YouFoods, My Muscle Chef) and Macros is by far the best. Nutritious meals that are consistently tasty and satisfying. Their meals feature the most vegies and are the freshest by far.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Hi Justin,
Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your honesty and thank you immensely for choosing Macros.

Laura P.

Laura P.Sydney, NSW

Delicious meals and above and beyond customer service

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019

Hi Laura,
Thanks for the feedback. We are so delighted to hear that you not only love our meals but also the entirety of our companies service. This is greatly appreciated and we hope that you continue to enjoy your experience with our service. :)

HLongiee

HLongieeSydney, NSW

You can use it with MFP too?!

I use My Fitness Pal to monitor my food intake on my phone and little did I know it turns out the labels on the food have a barcode for MFP too! This makes my life 10 times easier because all I have to do now is scan the barcode :P

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. That is great to hear that our partnership with My Fitness Pal has provided you with convenience in tracking your Macro meals. Enjoy the meals!

Kady

KadyPerth, WA

Food is delicious, I have tried food I usually wouldn't make. Hubby loves it also.

Food is portioned well, that's the whole point of it. I am doing the family sized menu for me and the husband which I evenly divide into even portions for us both.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Hi Kady,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are so glad to hear that our meals have catered to your lifestyle. :)

90% pea. some of vegetable wasn’t fresh. they changed the menu without telling me. charged the money so quick. etc...

let’s the picture tell you. this is only some of them. wouldn’t recommend. can’t be right calories for sure. small portions. cant edit the menus. charged money so quick. changed the menu without telling me. etc.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Love it

Meals are so full of flavour and fresh also a great variety to choose from. I’m doing the weight loss plan and the meals fill me up highly recommend Macros

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Hi Bec,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the variety and flavour of our meals. :)

Lucia

Lucia

No more cooking for me!!

I just tried my first ever Macros delivery and was very impressed by the quality and freshness of the food.
I felt as though I had a chef whizz up my meal when all I really did was microwave it. Only problem here is that now my teen dives into the meals as well.
The quality and presentation of the food was 100% and I am already looking forward to my next meal.
Love it. :)

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Lucia,
Thanks for the feedback! So exciting to hear that not only you love the meals but so do your teens. Delicious! Thanks for sharing the love.

AdamJLifts

AdamJLiftsSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed

Being a power lifter working a corporate job, having the time to cook after a long day at work is hard to do consistently. Macros has been so helpful as I try to maintain my high caloric intake whilst having nutritional meals to help me fuel up for those heavy lifts! Would definitely recommend their 'Gain' plan to any lifters looking for something to supplement building serious muscle during covid

Taste
Start DateMarch 1996
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Hi Adam,
This feedback is greatly valued and appreciated. Thank you for sharing your experience and love for our Macros meals. Enjoy!

Delicious and healthy!!!

Each meal is the perfect size portion. I was never left hungry. They are packaged perfectly to take to work and so quick and easy to heat up. And they are delicious- nothing like those horrible frozen diet meals!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Meg,
Thank you for this feedback. We are very happy to hear that you loved all of your meals. :)

Customer service

The customer service was amazing, everyone in their team was so helpful . I can’t wait to try their meals. Their website was so user friendly I loved everything about it.

Additional Physical Activities Sport

Hi Ash,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We appreciate your kind words and are immensely excited for you to try our meals! :)

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs