Macros (page 3 of 8)

4.2

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No (7%)

Macros helping me achieve my weight loss goals

The most delicious meals I've ever ordered! Such a great range to choose from and the best thing about them is they perfectly align with my meal plan. Easy to put together and also so fresh and generous with portion sizes!

Hi Y.M.M,
That is so exciting to hear that you love the taste of your Macro meals. Thank you for the feedback! :)

Jake Kay

Jake KaySydney, NSW

Great taste and great variety

Perfect portion sizes and great tasting healthy food. Satisfied my cravings for bad food because it tastes so good! Keeps me on track for peak performance with training for the upcoming rugby season! Would recommend these to anyone!

Hi Jake,
Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with this feedback. So exciting to hear that Macros meals have supported your health journey. :)

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No waste, easy prep, food is yummy and it arrives when they say it will

I choose meals that I know I will like from great range of choices, they are tasty and well balanced with greens included in my choices, I have lost some weight as well due to portion control so I am thrilled with Macros meals. The dishes are never bland, they can be nicely spiced or for the plainer eater there are choices as well.

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. We are so excited to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying our meals and that our service has provided convenience to your lifestyle.

Jimmy Lahach

Jimmy LahachSydney, NSW

The real Game Changer

All my meals are from the gain menu and it's helped me achieving my training goals. I never thought they would be so good. So tasty and convenient. I like eating good food that tastes great. The Macros meals fits the bill and I cannot recommend them highly enough. The choices are diverse and that's just the Gain Menu. Such a great concept and it's execution is flawless. Everyone in my office comments with envy when I heat my meals and now half of the office eats them. I have also purchased a new bar fridge so no one steals anymore of my meals.

Hi Jimmy,
That is so incredible to hear that our Macros meals are loved by you! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the variety, quality, and convenience of our meals. Thank you for your support!

Steven

StevenPerth, WA

awesome food, healthy and well thought our macros for fitness and health

delicious, simple to cook and I know the macros are well thought out for my fitness and health goals.
Delivered on time always and I know I can just put them in my fridge and I have meals all week.

Hi Steven,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. That is so awesome to hear that you love the meals. Enjoy! :)

Patserella

PatserellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Soo good on soo many levels!

Macros has saved me time, calories, carbs, food waste and money that would have been spent on Uber Eats! The meals are fresh, healthy and tasty and delivered well. I can’t see myself living without Macros.

Good morning Patserella,
Thank you for providing us with this feedback, it is muchly appreciated. That is so great to hear that our team at Macros has provided you with delicious and nutritional friendly meals.

Worst meal company I have ever dealt with

Customer service was terrible. I tried to cancel my order after two weeks. Sent multiple emails asking to cancel my order. Was told I would still be charged and that meals would still be delivered even thought I outlined I would be away.

Do not order from this company - there are many other meal companies that are much better in the market.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I believe the support team has responded to you with a favourable resolution.

BEST MEAL COMPANY OUT

Meals are so delicious, macro friendly. All macros are listed + ingredients! Easy to track. Honestly, can’t live without them! Meals are so fresh, I highly recommend them! Thank you Macros for providing me with the best meals/customer service

Hi Kayla,
Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with this feedback. We value your honesty and love that our meals have exceeded your expectations! :)

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing products & company!

Amazing quality, macros and options. Catering to all meal requirements & fitness goals. Can it believe the options and macros they offer, has really simplified my life. Cannot recommend Macro meals enough. Great service & company.

Hi Jordan,
Thank you for the feedback. We are humbled to hear that our meals were able to cater to your meal requirements and fitness goals. Enjoy! :)

Kate Hart

Kate HartPerth, WA

Amazing food

What an amazing product. I am blown away by this company and how delicious the food is. I am a big eater from a chef background and these meals are top notch.

I usually find pre packaged meals to be bland, lacking flavour and seasonings but these meals need no extra salt or anything. Just perfect. At first glance I figured it may not be enough for me as far as portion size go but i was surprised to find how filling the meals are.

Macros certainly take the hard part out of eating healthy and I would recommend this to anyone.

Grecian

GrecianPERTH

Easy and healthy meals for this busy mum!

The Macros Meals were quick to order online and choose which meals I wanted for the week. Every single meal was delicious and so easy for me to heat and eat which is perfect for myself as mum of 3 ! Instead of me not knowing what to have for lunch each day or picking off the kids leftovers these meals were exactly what i needed!

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Poor delivery and lack of communication / responsibility.

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

I love the variety of flavours

The portion sizes are perfect and I love the range of flavors. I highly recommend these meals, they are a must try. Delivery is also great and so easy to setup my menu.

Move along vegans, nothing to see here

Patrick M.

Patrick M.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable food, you must try it!!

Every meal fills me up perfectly, had problems with other companies in the past with this issue.

Taste is great: good old cottage pie is my favourite.

Great value, definitely will be sticking with MACROS!!

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best healthy meal delivery service!

Seriously fast delivery, affordable, amazingly tasty, FRESH & healthy food (so many options too), great team and super convenient for my training and on the go lifestyle! Highly recommend their meals Macros.com.au!

Shay D

Shay DSydney

Very happy with MACROS

My first meal delivery service was My Muscle Chef. I decided to try Macros after 3 months. I found Macros's meals to be tastier and have high calories, which is what I wanted. Glad I decided to switch.

Gabatinie

Gabatinie

Super tasty meals

Variety is 100!!!

I have only just recently heard about MACROS and I was hesitant at first because I cook at home anyway but I was super keen to try it anyway! Their meals as everyone has mentioned is so good and their variety is what I love the most because I get bored so easily.
Honestly, I love them but I wish they had some sort of snack...

Good portions and taste fresh

A friend recommended Macros a few months back. The portions on the gain plan are a decent size and pretty tasty. I rotate my menu each week and I’m pretty happy with the variety. Probably stick with these guys for a while as it’s pretty convenient and healthy.

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs