Macros (page 4 of 8)

4.2

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No (7%)

Gabatinie

Gabatinie

Super tasty meals

Variety is 100!!!

I have only just recently heard about MACROS and I was hesitant at first because I cook at home anyway but I was super keen to try it anyway! Their meals as everyone has mentioned is so good and their variety is what I love the most because I get bored so easily.
Honestly, I love them but I wish they had some sort of snack...

Good portions and taste fresh

A friend recommended Macros a few months back. The portions on the gain plan are a decent size and pretty tasty. I rotate my menu each week and I’m pretty happy with the variety. Probably stick with these guys for a while as it’s pretty convenient and healthy.

Find out how Macros compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Good food but ultimately the subscription may kill it for me

Tim L.

Tim L.

Not bad but not great either

I tried 16 different meals from Macros.

Overall, the quality was OK - agree with the comments about the greens (broccoli, beans, etc). All the greens had lost their colour. I expected the meals to look more 'fresh'.

Best meals (for me) were the hoki/salmon. Ironically, the worst was the spag bol! (pasta was very soggy, and the sauce had a weird taste).

Taylah

TaylahPerth, WA

These are perfect to help you reach your goals, and to continue reaching them! Tastes as good as it looks

Food looks as good as it tastes, if there isn’t enough carbs (which I choose) I will then add it to bulk it up more. These meals have helped me achieve my goals and will continue to!

Best Plant Based Meals In the Game!!

Have tried multiple different meal prep services and these guys hands down smash it out of the park with taste, flavours and portions!! Will definitely be a regular customer and can’t wait to get my next delivery!

Anonamouse

AnonamouseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sorry but these meals are actually terrible!

After reading all these positively positioned reviews I gave macro a chance (due to being in lockdown and trying to do my bit with social isolation).

I am extremely disappointed to say the very least. The majority of these meals were horrible actually. I felt like I was eating what I imagine prison food to be. Small portions of inexcusably overcooked tasteless slosh. Broccoli in EVERY meal was old and barely green.

Clearly there must be some low standards of expectation out there, but for me who usually eats fresh healthy food, this was inedible & a disappointing experience.
Definitely not worth the price of convienience!

Returning customers

I would recommend Macros for anyone who is thinking about ordering pre-made meals or wants an easier process for watching their daily macros.

My partner and I have been ordering Macros for over 6 months now. The process is easy, they are reliable and because the menu is always changing we never get sick of the meals.

Find out how Macros compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Perfect for everyday people who are in a rush!

I hate to be bias but MACROS is perfect for everyday meals! I'm a person who is always in a rush to get to work and have no time to prepare for lunch. With MACROS, it has provided me the certainty of having a 'ready to go' meal everyday for past couple of months and I couldn't be any happier! Especially with connection to myfitnesspal, it has helped me track how much food I'm consuming. Thank you so much MACROS for providing me meals, especially during these uncertain times.. so I do really appreciate it!

Prison food with bad customer service

Jeremy
Jeremy

BetaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Delivery Service - Instructions now followed!

Beta

I have submitted the complaint with Consumer Affairs Victoria.
Everyone deserves to know the carelessness you have for your consumers!

Netball 95

Netball 95Sydney, NSW

Watch out for the re-order trick

Macro tricks you out of money. This company puts you into a re-order cycle and is not clear and transparent about it. Customer service just says bad luck you should have read the fine print. They are dodgy as far as I am concerned as I am not stupid yet I was in a re-order subscription service without knowing. Rather than tick the box if you want it it's tiny, untick if you don't etc.

Brooke

BrookeIllawarra, NSW

So Handy!

The portion sizes were perfect for me and it was just so fantastic that I didn’t have to think about what I was gonna eat for lunch/dinner each day. I saved money by not going anywhere near Woolworths and buying junk food!

Makes my life so much easier!

Delivered to my door every Sunday ands makes it easy for me to bring to work and last the week. Saves me time throughout the day and taste great. Highly recommend!

Alistair T.

Alistair T.Sydney, NSW

My favourite meals!

Macros.com.au have a huge variety of meals. They are so easy to deal with. Delivery has never been a problem. The plant based options are so good! I switch between their muscle and performance meal plans dependant on my training block.

Nick Walker

Nick WalkerSydney, NSW

Perfect performance meals for any distance runner!

The food was very healthy but most of all super tasty! The meal sizes were perfectly portioned and gave me enough fuel to feel content without over eating which worked out well, particularly when I had macros performance meals for lunch before training or evening competition. I was able to follow a good program because the meals were quick and easy.

Luke G

Luke GSydney, NSW

Keeping lunch interesting!

Renata

RenataGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy with my Macro Experience

My Macro Experience has been great. The ordering and delivery process was so easy! The food were delicious and exactly what I needed to compliment my fitness plan. Highly recommend

I have the vegan meals and I love them. My favourites are the tofu curries and pad Thai. Yum

The food fills me up and tastes so good... especially considering I have the vegan options. I would love more pad Thai in my packet though. All tastes so bloody good

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs