Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Pros

• Dogs adored the taste

• Nutritious ingredients for dogs

• No fillers or preservatives

Cons

• Can be expensive

• Raw food doesn't suit all dogs

Ivy loves madpaw she just wishes she could eat more! Highly recommend-easy quick website and well priced!

Our puppy Ivy loving Madpaws Dinner Bowl! She wishes there was more in the packet. Highly recommend Madpaws Dinner Bowl to all fur baby parents. Efficient and fast delivery, well packaged and easy to put into pups bowl.

Purchased for $100.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Jacqui

Jacqui Sydney, NSW

Amazing food amazing service

My pup levi absolutely adores the food and has had no reaction adversely at all. We alternate between this and dry food and it keeps it exciting for him. Dinner time
Is finally easy - thanks again

Purchased in February 2021 for $75.00.

Tess

TessHunter Region, NSW

Woofing it down!!

Our pupper is a picky eater and he loves this. We can’t stop him eating. He is still growing and we can be confident he is getting the right fuel!

Purchased in April 2021.

Dog Foods

Find out how Mad Paws Dinner Bowl compares to other Dog Foods

Laure

LaureSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pawfect!

So far, so great! Our puppies (pickles) loves the food. It is convenient, easy and the whole process is well though out and professional. I highly recommend both the service and the product.

Purchased for $28.00.

Liby

Liby

Was good when it showed up

The food and service was good and suited what I needed but after the first 2 times we had issues with it showing up. I was extremely disappointed and it got to the point where the order didn’t show up until 3 weeks later. I was extremely disappointed and the customer service was very lacking. There respond time was abysmal and their auto response was out dated.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sharon lisiecki

Sharon lisieckiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy as

My dog loved the food so much this is his diet no fuss prepared for him when I work the hours I work I don't have time to prepare fresh good for him now it's only a box away each fortnight happy dog happy owner

Purchased in April 2021 at Mad About Science for $60.00.

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Had our first delivery and so far so good. Like the pack sizes and food looks fresh and good quality. We are slowly introducing the raw mixed in with the dry food. Our girl is a 6 month old boxer and she’s not food driven so to see her excited at food time and eat it all up is a win.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Jac

JacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One satisfied puppy!

This was my first time giving my 14 week old puppy raw food. I was a little worried that she would get an upset stomach from changing over but she has been fine. She absolutely loves it and devours it in no time!
Delivery to my door is super convenient too!

Purchased in January 2021 for $30.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Vanessa C.

Vanessa C.Sydney, NSW

Millie loved it!

Millie love love loves it! She is quite picky but she licked the bowl clean. She particularly loves the chicken bowl. Very happy I found this food service for her!

Purchased in January 2021 for $50.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Dog Foods

Find out how Mad Paws Dinner Bowl compares to other Dog Foods

Amy

Amy South East Queensland, QLD

she loved her wet food

Do you love her wet food every day night she loves the beef she loves the chicken she loves the kangaroo it shows is wet food every night Bella loves it every night

Purchased in January 2021.

Side EffectsYes
Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, convenient and loved by our puppy!

My puppy loves the mince and the individual portions are easy to use and the variety is perfect. Her puppy diarrhea stopped once I started her on mad paws - WINNING!

Purchased in November 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Emmy

EmmySydney, NSW

Delicious food that my dog loves!

I started giving my puppy Ollie Dinner Bowl food about a month ago and he absolutely loves it. We noticed immediately he had more energy than when he was just eating kibble. We've opted for the half bowl for now which is great and a bit better if you're on a budget as you can use a bit of kibble along with the Dinner Bowl food. He has had no digestive issues either. He'll be a Dinner Bowl pup for life! :)

Purchased in September 2020.

sharon Crawford

sharon Crawfordasked

What’s the cost for 2 small dogs to feed
a week please

Mad P.Mad Paws

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out! At Mad Paws Dinner Bowl, each meal plan is tailored according to a dog's age, weight, gender, and breed. As such, prices can vary from dog to dog. To find out how much your dogs' meals would cost, you can check out our Meal Planner!

All the best,

Thomas@Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

jdunnejasked

My dog Charlie is a fussy eater , so I gave Mad paws dinner bowel a go , Charlie is Maltese X , 6 years old and loves what he `s getting now , I think kangaroo is his favourite but he certainly enjoys the Chicken & meat .

jdunnej

Charlie my Maltese X , thoroughly loves his mad paws meals , Kangaroo is his favourite I think , I feed him his Breakfast instead of looking and then walking away , Charlie gets into his meal straight away , yep my mate charlie loves his meals now , + its packed with fresh ingredients which is tops , also my Vet has her dogs having mad paws so it must be Ok .

Mad P.Mad Paws

We're so glad to hear Charlie enjoyed his Mad Paws Dinner Bowl meals! We look paw-ward to keeping him happy, healthy, and well-fed in the future.

All the best,

The Mad Paws Dinner Bowl Team

Get an answer from our members and Mad Paws representatives

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl states that it provides custom meal plans for your dog, depending on their age, breed, gender and weight. This custom meal plan is likely to be some kind of variation of the three dinner bowl options on the Mad Paws website. The 3 options are chicken, kangaroo and beef, and they all come with vegetables and minced liver.

Points of Praise

• More than one doggy bowl was licked clean, after food was ‘wolfed down’ by happy pups who loved the taste of Mad Paws dog food. This was the case for even fussy dogs.
  • Reviewers reported an increase in their dogs’ health - including higher energy levels, shinier coats and less skin irritation. Fewer to zero digestive problems were reported for dogs that used to have tummy upset.

Points to consider

• This dog food is described as pricey by some reviewers, with the price depending on your dog’s custom diet.
  • The meals may be slightly thawed when they arrive at your home, but Mad Paws states that as long as the packet is sealed and still cold, it’s still good for your pup to eat.
  • A raw food diet is always suitable for all pups, due to the high bacteria count. This includes puppies or other dogs with weak immune systems. Otherwise, slowly transitioning your dog to raw food is important, to help make the change stick.

4Legs Natural Dog FoodAd