Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Pros

• Dogs adored the taste

• Nutritious ingredients for dogs

• No fillers or preservatives

Cons

• Can be expensive

• Raw food doesn't suit all dogs

4.9

Leyla

LeylaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good and easy

She wasn't too fond of the kangaroo at first but does now. She is usually a picky eater but likes these meals which helps very much. The only issue I would say is the smell and package waste.

Dinner Bowl for fussy eaters

My dog is a fussy eater. Now she loves her meal times, just the way she likes it. We don’t have to force her anymore. No allergic reactions at all.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Gobbled up in seconds

Lucy loved the food and gobbled it up in seconds. Previously she would let wet food sit in her bowl all day. Delivery was good - everything arrived still frozen. Very happy.

Purchased in March 2021 for $46.00.

Bree

BreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and convenient. My dog loves her food and it has helped with her allergies.

Super convenient. My dog loves her food and the portion sizes make it easy to ensure shes not being overfed. It has helped with her allergies and itching that she had when on regular dog food

Purchased in January 2021 for $79.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dinner bowl

My dog has always been a fussy eater, and he just loves the chicken and vegetable dinner bowl, and has helped with his stools aswell, will continue getting the mad paws dinner bowl

Purchased in March 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Samantha Hill

Samantha HillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dogs love it

My three dogs get so excited when this is dinner. It always looks and smells so fresh. And perfect serving size for my dogs. Love that you can see vegetables in there too.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Millie

MillieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

My dog absolutely loves Mad Paws Dinners! I wasn't sure if he would because he is fussy but no worries there! So glad that doggy meals are now so easy!

Purchased in March 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Robyn and Bont

Robyn and Bont Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer, happy dog

I was counting on my dog not liking Mad Paws food because I buy the best organic chicken and beef for him. Plus he had expensive fish. However, he adores his Mad Paws beef, chicken and vegetables. He devours his Mad Paws food before he eats anything else on his plate. I am impressed, what I thought would be a once off will now be a regular happy customer and dog.
Thankyou

Purchased in February 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dog Food Review

My dogs love this food. It looks very healthy and is well packaged. Good portions of food for breakfast and lunch. The communication was good and it was easy to order.

Purchased in February 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Emedog

EmedogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good and handy

My girl Eme is a fussy eater but she woofed this down we have tried the kangaroo she sleeps better and is happier well done Mad Paws Dinner Bowl...love it

Purchased in February 2021 for $38.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

veebz

veebzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fussy cavoodle loves it

My cavoodle just loves the food. We are on the chicken and kangaroo package and he can not wait for the bowl to reach the ground before he dives into the bowl. It seems natural and we feel good about giving him something that is healthy and nutritious. It comes in portion size packs and is easy to store in the freezer.

Purchased in February 2021 for $50.00.

Jude

JudeSydney, NSW

Mad Paws dinner Bowls

My dog is very happy with the Mad Paws dinner bowls. His sensitive stomach had definitely improved since making the swap. The delivered Dinner bowls have also cut down on the time I spend having to do my own food preparation so that's a plus. I would like to see less plastic used if possible but other than that - it's a great product.

Purchased in February 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Perfect Dinners

My dog loved your food. I loved how you worked out the right portion size for my dog, too. I don’t need to worry about over feeding her now. My dog doesn’t normally eat veges, but now I feel she will be getting the nutrients she needs. I was, also, impressed by the packaging and that they came frozen. Delivery was on time as well. Couldn’t fault a thing. Love it!

Purchased in February 2021 for $40.76.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Tim

TimCanberra 2600, ACT

This is by far the best dog food you can possibly buy

My dog is a very fussy eater but absolutely loves this food. It is fantastic quality and has healthy ingredients that you wont find anywhere else. The delivery was on time and well packaged and can be frozen for later. I wont be buying dog food online anywhere else every again.

Purchased in February 2021 for $100.00.

Wani

Wani

At last, perfect doggie dinners!

For the first time, both my fussy eaters gobbled it down and wanted more. Not usually raw food eaters. No adverse reactions and perfect poop! So glad we found the product via social media.

Purchased in January 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Convenient !!

My Coco loves it and the portion is just right for my pugga! No smelly fluffs or loose poos delivered packaged so can go straight into the freezer! Happy to recommend ❤️

Purchased in January 2021 for $30.00.

Side EffectsNo

Great food - and lovely customer service !

Mad paws has been such a blessing for our fussy Cavoodle. He is now so exited for dinner time and his poops are much more regular!! The customer service team is wonderful and helpful for when we want to skip meals or have any questions. Great company all round!

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side EffectsYes

Ocky

OckySydney, NSW

Great food to keep your pup sated & healthy!

Our two Portuguese Water Dogs loved the Chicken & Beef meals. They demolish their dinner bowls and appear to have better energy & are full (when they have half a 600 gram pack each as their morning meal) Easy to freeze & take one pack out and put in the fridge for the following day.

Purchased in January 2021.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Our dog loves the food

Our dog loves his meals and does a happy dance after he eats. No reaction when he switched over from his usual Blackhawk dried food. Easy to portion out for his morning and evening meal.

Purchased in December 2020 for $69.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

dan801

dan801Queensland

Was offered $15 off my next orders to leave 5 star review

Just a word of advice I ordered this once. It’s very expensive at $132 per fortnight. They also offer $15 off your next orders for leaving a 5 star review on here so don’t believe the raving reviews when it’s essentially paid for. I won’t be ordering it again.

Purchased in December 2020 for $133.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

sharon Crawford

sharon Crawfordasked

What’s the cost for 2 small dogs to feed
a week please

Mad P.Mad Paws

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out! At Mad Paws Dinner Bowl, each meal plan is tailored according to a dog's age, weight, gender, and breed. As such, prices can vary from dog to dog. To find out how much your dogs' meals would cost, you can check out our Meal Planner!

All the best,

Thomas@Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

jdunnejasked

My dog Charlie is a fussy eater , so I gave Mad paws dinner bowel a go , Charlie is Maltese X , 6 years old and loves what he `s getting now , I think kangaroo is his favourite but he certainly enjoys the Chicken & meat .

jdunnej

Charlie my Maltese X , thoroughly loves his mad paws meals , Kangaroo is his favourite I think , I feed him his Breakfast instead of looking and then walking away , Charlie gets into his meal straight away , yep my mate charlie loves his meals now , + its packed with fresh ingredients which is tops , also my Vet has her dogs having mad paws so it must be Ok .

Mad P.Mad Paws

We're so glad to hear Charlie enjoyed his Mad Paws Dinner Bowl meals! We look paw-ward to keeping him happy, healthy, and well-fed in the future.

All the best,

The Mad Paws Dinner Bowl Team

Get an answer from our members and Mad Paws representatives

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl states that it provides custom meal plans for your dog, depending on their age, breed, gender and weight. This custom meal plan is likely to be some kind of variation of the three dinner bowl options on the Mad Paws website. The 3 options are chicken, kangaroo and beef, and they all come with vegetables and minced liver.

Points of Praise

• More than one doggy bowl was licked clean, after food was ‘wolfed down’ by happy pups who loved the taste of Mad Paws dog food. This was the case for even fussy dogs.
  • Reviewers reported an increase in their dogs’ health - including higher energy levels, shinier coats and less skin irritation. Fewer to zero digestive problems were reported for dogs that used to have tummy upset.

Points to consider

• This dog food is described as pricey by some reviewers, with the price depending on your dog’s custom diet.
  • The meals may be slightly thawed when they arrive at your home, but Mad Paws states that as long as the packet is sealed and still cold, it’s still good for your pup to eat.
  • A raw food diet is always suitable for all pups, due to the high bacteria count. This includes puppies or other dogs with weak immune systems. Otherwise, slowly transitioning your dog to raw food is important, to help make the change stick.

4Legs Natural Dog FoodAd