Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Pros

• Dogs adored the taste

• Nutritious ingredients for dogs

• No fillers or preservatives

Cons

• Can be expensive

• Raw food doesn't suit all dogs

Since starting the dinner bowls my girl eats her entire meal she loves the food it’s nutritious and perfectly portioned.

Yes my dog loved the food.
No side effects at all.
We are very happy that we made the change to dinner bowls. My girl loves her dinner and finishes her entire meal.

Purchased in March 2021 for $50.00.

4Legs Natural Dog Food

Looking for Dog Foods?

Read the reviews for 4Legs Natural Dog Food

3,165 reviews
Ad
suzanne
suzanne

Nothing left in the bowl!

My toy poodle really loved it as raw food is her preference. The food was well packaged and the delivery couldn’t have gone better. For us it is value for money and i couldn’t recommend it higher!

Purchased in March 2021.

Other Dog Foods

Pippa W.
Pippa W.Sydney, NSW

Happy Staffy

Our older-aged Maximus loves his new food.
His breath, general scent, and skin is much improved.
He seems to be chewing and licking his paws less, has more energy, and appears more satiated after each meal as he is begging for our food less.
Maxi loves the kangaroo and we will try the beef next.

Purchased in March 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Dog Foods

Find out how Mad Paws Dinner Bowl compares to other Dog Foods

Viki Jones
Viki JonesSydney Surrounds, NSW

We love it!

13 year old Denny says “Oh my dog, this food is delicious.” And His human loves that there’s no fillers or artificial stuff. We wish we’d found this 13 years ago

Purchased in February 2021.

Side EffectsNo

A user friendly supply of dog food to your door

I had been purchasing dry food only for my AMSTAF from the local pet food supplier. I decided to try a professionally made and home delivered product to reduce his weight. So far it seems to be working very well. I will review after 6 months.

Marissa R.
Marissa R.Illawarra, NSW

Very Tasty for my girls

The girls LOVED the food, there's ample of it for each of them.

My girls are chonky so each meal it tailored to their dietary requirements.

Delivery updated occurred regularly so I could ensure they're brought in and stored efficiency.

Purchased in February 2021 for $210.00.

4Legs Natural Dog Food

Looking for Dog Foods?

Read the reviews for 4Legs Natural Dog Food

3,165 reviews
Ad
Robandcol
RobandcolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Time saving and healthy too boot!

Had to take it off Lotte half way through...just so she didn’t wolf it down in one go...looks so fresh and the vegies will help her lose weight..love it and so does Lotte too!

Purchased in January 2021.

Caz
Caz

My Dog gets excited about dinner

My big boy has skipped when dinner time comes. His coat is shining and tummy full. He loves Mad Paws. The food is frozen, smells great when thawed and he wolf's it down. Bowl is licked clean.

Purchased in January 2021 for $95.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Other Dog Foods

Sharon S.
Sharon S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our old dogs love it and the vet is very impressed!

Both dogs really enjoyed the meals and kept licking the bowl in case more magically appeared. One of the dogs has a serious heart condition and the vet was really pleased to hear about the products.

Purchased in November 2020 at Online for $132.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Dog Foods

Find out how Mad Paws Dinner Bowl compares to other Dog Foods

Sharyon L.
Sharyon L.Sydney, NSW

No more wasted food! Amazing!!!!

Beau was a very fussy eater and would only eat human food. Breast chicken and vegetables which had to be cooked daily otherwise he would not eat it and I would have to throw it away. Wasting $$$$$
From the first sniff, Beau woofed his Mad Paws meal down within a minute or two. Surprisingly, his favourite is the kangaroo dinner bowl. After the first two weeks, he has more energy, is happier, no more digestive problems, and no more diarrhea! His fur is silkier and he wants to play ball all the time.
If I do not get his dinner at the scheduled time he barks at me to feed him. Never happened before!!!
I have already ordered my second delivery

Purchased in September 2020 at Mad Paws for $91.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

sharon Crawford
sharon Crawfordasked

What’s the cost for 2 small dogs to feed
a week please

Mad Paws
Mad P.Mad Paws

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out! At Mad Paws Dinner Bowl, each meal plan is tailored according to a dog's age, weight, gender, and breed. As such, prices can vary from dog to dog. To find out how much your dogs' meals would cost, you can check out our Meal Planner!

All the best,

Thomas@Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

jdunnejasked

My dog Charlie is a fussy eater , so I gave Mad paws dinner bowel a go , Charlie is Maltese X , 6 years old and loves what he `s getting now , I think kangaroo is his favourite but he certainly enjoys the Chicken & meat .

jdunnej

Charlie my Maltese X , thoroughly loves his mad paws meals , Kangaroo is his favourite I think , I feed him his Breakfast instead of looking and then walking away , Charlie gets into his meal straight away , yep my mate charlie loves his meals now , + its packed with fresh ingredients which is tops , also my Vet has her dogs having mad paws so it must be Ok .

Mad Paws
Mad P.Mad Paws

We're so glad to hear Charlie enjoyed his Mad Paws Dinner Bowl meals! We look paw-ward to keeping him happy, healthy, and well-fed in the future.

All the best,

The Mad Paws Dinner Bowl Team

Get an answer from our members and Mad Paws representatives

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl states that it provides custom meal plans for your dog, depending on their age, breed, gender and weight. This custom meal plan is likely to be some kind of variation of the three dinner bowl options on the Mad Paws website. The 3 options are chicken, kangaroo and beef, and they all come with vegetables and minced liver.

Points of Praise

• More than one doggy bowl was licked clean, after food was ‘wolfed down’ by happy pups who loved the taste of Mad Paws dog food. This was the case for even fussy dogs.
  • Reviewers reported an increase in their dogs’ health - including higher energy levels, shinier coats and less skin irritation. Fewer to zero digestive problems were reported for dogs that used to have tummy upset.

Points to consider

• This dog food is described as pricey by some reviewers, with the price depending on your dog’s custom diet.
  • The meals may be slightly thawed when they arrive at your home, but Mad Paws states that as long as the packet is sealed and still cold, it’s still good for your pup to eat.
  • A raw food diet is always suitable for all pups, due to the high bacteria count. This includes puppies or other dogs with weak immune systems. Otherwise, slowly transitioning your dog to raw food is important, to help make the change stick.

4Legs Natural Dog FoodAd