Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl (page 3 of 4)

Pros

• Dogs adored the taste

• Nutritious ingredients for dogs

• No fillers or preservatives

Cons

• Can be expensive

• Raw food doesn't suit all dogs

4.9

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Perfect Dinners

My dog loved your food. I loved how you worked out the right portion size for my dog, too. I don’t need to worry about over feeding her now. My dog doesn’t normally eat veges, but now I feel she will be getting the nutrients she needs. I was, also, impressed by the packaging and that they came frozen. Delivery was on time as well. Couldn’t fault a thing. Love it!

Tim

TimCanberra 2600, ACT

This is by far the best dog food you can possibly buy

My dog is a very fussy eater but absolutely loves this food. It is fantastic quality and has healthy ingredients that you wont find anywhere else. The delivery was on time and well packaged and can be frozen for later. I wont be buying dog food online anywhere else every again.

Wani

Wani

At last, perfect doggie dinners!

For the first time, both my fussy eaters gobbled it down and wanted more. Not usually raw food eaters. No adverse reactions and perfect poop! So glad we found the product via social media.

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Had our first delivery and so far so good. Like the pack sizes and food looks fresh and good quality. We are slowly introducing the raw mixed in with the dry food. Our girl is a 6 month old boxer and she’s not food driven so to see her excited at food time and eat it all up is a win.

Robandcol

RobandcolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Time saving and healthy too boot!

Had to take it off Lotte half way through...just so she didn’t wolf it down in one go...looks so fresh and the vegies will help her lose weight..love it and so does Lotte too!

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Convenient !!

My Coco loves it and the portion is just right for my pugga! No smelly fluffs or loose poos delivered packaged so can go straight into the freezer! Happy to recommend ❤️

Jac

JacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One satisfied puppy!

This was my first time giving my 14 week old puppy raw food. I was a little worried that she would get an upset stomach from changing over but she has been fine. She absolutely loves it and devours it in no time!
Delivery to my door is super convenient too!

Great food and very convenient

My dog loved the food and the different varieties with no adverse reactions or side effects. The single serve packages were convenient and easy to defrost one pack at a time.

Caz

Caz

My Dog gets excited about dinner

My big boy has skipped when dinner time comes. His coat is shining and tummy full. He loves Mad Paws. The food is frozen, smells great when thawed and he wolf's it down. Bowl is licked clean.

Vanessa C.

Vanessa C.Sydney, NSW

Millie loved it!

Millie love love loves it! She is quite picky but she licked the bowl clean. She particularly loves the chicken bowl. Very happy I found this food service for her!

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, convenient and loved by our puppy!

My puppy loves the mince and the individual portions are easy to use and the variety is perfect. Her puppy diarrhea stopped once I started her on mad paws - WINNING!

Ocky

OckySydney, NSW

Great food to keep your pup sated & healthy!

Our two Portuguese Water Dogs loved the Chicken & Beef meals. They demolish their dinner bowls and appear to have better energy & are full (when they have half a 600 gram pack each as their morning meal) Easy to freeze & take one pack out and put in the fridge for the following day.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Our dog loves the food

Our dog loves his meals and does a happy dance after he eats. No reaction when he switched over from his usual Blackhawk dried food. Easy to portion out for his morning and evening meal.

dan801

dan801Queensland

Was offered $15 off my next orders to leave 5 star review

Just a word of advice I ordered this once. It’s very expensive at $132 per fortnight. They also offer $15 off your next orders for leaving a 5 star review on here so don’t believe the raving reviews when it’s essentially paid for. I won’t be ordering it again.

Mad P.Mad Paws

The most convenient way to feed a healthy raw diet!

My dog loves her dinner bowls. She transitioned really easily onto the raw food from her previous canned diet and has had no tummy upsets or issues at all. The bowl is always licked clean and we will be happily continuing our subscription!

sharon Crawford

sharon Crawfordasked

What’s the cost for 2 small dogs to feed
a week please

Mad P.Mad Paws

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out! At Mad Paws Dinner Bowl, each meal plan is tailored according to a dog's age, weight, gender, and breed. As such, prices can vary from dog to dog. To find out how much your dogs' meals would cost, you can check out our Meal Planner!

All the best,

Thomas@Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

jdunnejasked

My dog Charlie is a fussy eater , so I gave Mad paws dinner bowel a go , Charlie is Maltese X , 6 years old and loves what he `s getting now , I think kangaroo is his favourite but he certainly enjoys the Chicken & meat .

jdunnej

Charlie my Maltese X , thoroughly loves his mad paws meals , Kangaroo is his favourite I think , I feed him his Breakfast instead of looking and then walking away , Charlie gets into his meal straight away , yep my mate charlie loves his meals now , + its packed with fresh ingredients which is tops , also my Vet has her dogs having mad paws so it must be Ok .

Mad P.Mad Paws

We're so glad to hear Charlie enjoyed his Mad Paws Dinner Bowl meals! We look paw-ward to keeping him happy, healthy, and well-fed in the future.

All the best,

The Mad Paws Dinner Bowl Team

Get an answer from our members and Mad Paws representatives

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl states that it provides custom meal plans for your dog, depending on their age, breed, gender and weight. This custom meal plan is likely to be some kind of variation of the three dinner bowl options on the Mad Paws website. The 3 options are chicken, kangaroo and beef, and they all come with vegetables and minced liver.

Points of Praise

• More than one doggy bowl was licked clean, after food was ‘wolfed down’ by happy pups who loved the taste of Mad Paws dog food. This was the case for even fussy dogs.
  • Reviewers reported an increase in their dogs’ health - including higher energy levels, shinier coats and less skin irritation. Fewer to zero digestive problems were reported for dogs that used to have tummy upset.

Points to consider

• This dog food is described as pricey by some reviewers, with the price depending on your dog’s custom diet.
  • The meals may be slightly thawed when they arrive at your home, but Mad Paws states that as long as the packet is sealed and still cold, it’s still good for your pup to eat.
  • A raw food diet is always suitable for all pups, due to the high bacteria count. This includes puppies or other dogs with weak immune systems. Otherwise, slowly transitioning your dog to raw food is important, to help make the change stick.

4Legs Natural Dog FoodAd