Dogs adored the taste
Nutritious ingredients for dogs
No fillers or preservatives
Can be expensive
Raw food doesn't suit all dogs
Was offered $15 off my next orders to leave 5 star review
Just a word of advice I ordered this once. It’s very expensive at $132 per fortnight. They also offer $15 off your next orders for leaving a 5 star review on here so don’t believe the raving reviews when it’s essentially paid for. I won’t be ordering it again.
Purchased in December 2020 for $133.00.
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
Questions & Answers
What’s the cost for 2 small dogs to feed
a week please
Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out! At Mad Paws Dinner Bowl, each meal plan is tailored according to a dog's age, weight, gender, and breed. As such, prices can vary from dog to dog. To find out how much your dogs' meals would cost, you can check out our Meal Planner!
All the best,
Thomas@Mad Paws Dinner Bowl
My dog Charlie is a fussy eater , so I gave Mad paws dinner bowel a go , Charlie is Maltese X , 6 years old and loves what he `s getting now , I think kangaroo is his favourite but he certainly enjoys the Chicken & meat .
Charlie my Maltese X , thoroughly loves his mad paws meals , Kangaroo is his favourite I think , I feed him his Breakfast instead of looking and then walking away , Charlie gets into his meal straight away , yep my mate charlie loves his meals now , + its packed with fresh ingredients which is tops , also my Vet has her dogs having mad paws so it must be Ok .
We're so glad to hear Charlie enjoyed his Mad Paws Dinner Bowl meals! We look paw-ward to keeping him happy, healthy, and well-fed in the future.
All the best,
The Mad Paws Dinner Bowl Team
Get an answer from our members and Mad Paws representatives
Mad Paws Dinner Bowl states that it provides custom meal plans for your dog, depending on their age, breed, gender and weight. This custom meal plan is likely to be some kind of variation of the three dinner bowl options on the Mad Paws website. The 3 options are chicken, kangaroo and beef, and they all come with vegetables and minced liver.
Points of Praise
- More than one doggy bowl was licked clean, after food was ‘wolfed down’ by happy pups who loved the taste of Mad Paws dog food. This was the case for even fussy dogs.
- Reviewers reported an increase in their dogs’ health - including higher energy levels, shinier coats and less skin irritation. Fewer to zero digestive problems were reported for dogs that used to have tummy upset.
Points to consider
- This dog food is described as pricey by some reviewers, with the price depending on your dog’s custom diet.
- The meals may be slightly thawed when they arrive at your home, but Mad Paws states that as long as the packet is sealed and still cold, it’s still good for your pup to eat.
- A raw food diet is always suitable for all pups, due to the high bacteria count. This includes puppies or other dogs with weak immune systems. Otherwise, slowly transitioning your dog to raw food is important, to help make the change stick.
Other Dog Foods
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.