Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Pros

• Dogs adored the taste

• Nutritious ingredients for dogs

• No fillers or preservatives

Cons

• Can be expensive

• Raw food doesn't suit all dogs

4.9

My Frenchie loves it!

My Frenchie loves all of the the different bowls. He snorts, grunts and absolutely inhales each meal. He has never once had a loose stool and on a Frenchie scale, his bottom blown breaths aren’t too bad. Highly recommend!

Purchased in June 2021 for $96.00.

Steph.H
Steph.HSydney, NSW

My puppy goes WILD for this food!

My chihuahua/mini foxy is a premium puppy, very very fussy BUT LOVES this food. I cook it for him in the oven so it’s warm and melts in his mouth. I highly recommend this service. Throw out your doggy biscuits (donate to a local shelter), and join Madpaws. Meal times have been full of excitement for my little boy since we started. I used to try and entice him to eat his biscuits, became exhausting. Hooray For Madpaws!

Vicki C.
Vicki C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent value

My dog licked her bowl clean and then wanted more!! She kept on going back to her bowl in case she missed some food! First time I mixed it with her kibble which she left out!

Love at first bite.

My dog absolutely loves her dinner bowls. She licked the bowl clean. She gets so excited when I take it out of the fridge. Great variety of food to choose from.

Purchased in June 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Brenda
BrendaSydney, NSW

Really good

Dog licked bowl clean every time.
It smells a bit when you microwave it but dog doesn't mind.
There's quite a lot to store in the freezer because our dog's serving size is 400 grams per meal.

Purchased in May 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Lulu
LuluSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dog loves it!

Dogs are super happy and eager for dinner! Easy portions, no fuss. Good variety, great customer service. Received follow up phone call to make sure we were happy also with everything.

Purchased in May 2021 for $50.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Kerri
KerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Devoured in record time!!!

Our two love all the flavours available and get super excited when they see me getting it out of the fridge! They don’t look up until they eaten everything in their bowls!

Victoria
VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog is not picky anymore

My dog love the food. When she is full she probably won’t touch a serving until much later.
She looks a lot healthier now with not tummy upsets. The food is generous but can have a smell afterwards if not eaten straight away it’s not bad just strong.

Purchased in May 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Sasha
SashaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Eyes on their own bowls... for once

The pile of kibble that gets nibbles and then ignored is over. My fur babies devoured the food and have never been so interested in their own bowls. Microwaving just a little makes them excited.

Purchased in May 2021.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Find out how Mad Paws Dinner Bowl compares to other Dog Foods

Ivy loves madpaw she just wishes she could eat more! Highly recommend-easy quick website and well priced!

Our puppy Ivy loving Madpaws Dinner Bowl! She wishes there was more in the packet. Highly recommend Madpaws Dinner Bowl to all fur baby parents. Efficient and fast delivery, well packaged and easy to put into pups bowl.

Purchased for $100.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Bhav
BhavSydney, NSW

Amazing product and service!!

My dog enjoyed the food!! The food was packed well, easy to freeze and use fresh daily. I also liked the fact that I could warm it up in case I forgot to thaw it in the fridge.

Purchased in April 2021 for $80.00.

Jacqui
Jacqui Sydney, NSW

Amazing food amazing service

My pup levi absolutely adores the food and has had no reaction adversely at all. We alternate between this and dry food and it keeps it exciting for him. Dinner time
Is finally easy - thanks again

Purchased in February 2021 for $75.00.

Tess
TessHunter Region, NSW

Woofing it down!!

Our pupper is a picky eater and he loves this. We can’t stop him eating. He is still growing and we can be confident he is getting the right fuel!

Purchased in April 2021.

Laure
LaureSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pawfect!

So far, so great! Our puppies (pickles) loves the food. It is convenient, easy and the whole process is well though out and professional. I highly recommend both the service and the product.

Purchased for $28.00.

Leyla
LeylaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good and easy

She wasn't too fond of the kangaroo at first but does now. She is usually a picky eater but likes these meals which helps very much. The only issue I would say is the smell and package waste.

sharon Crawford
sharon Crawfordasked

What’s the cost for 2 small dogs to feed
a week please

Mad Paws
Mad P.Mad Paws

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out! At Mad Paws Dinner Bowl, each meal plan is tailored according to a dog's age, weight, gender, and breed. As such, prices can vary from dog to dog. To find out how much your dogs' meals would cost, you can check out our Meal Planner!

All the best,

Thomas@Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

jdunnejasked

My dog Charlie is a fussy eater , so I gave Mad paws dinner bowel a go , Charlie is Maltese X , 6 years old and loves what he `s getting now , I think kangaroo is his favourite but he certainly enjoys the Chicken & meat .

jdunnej

Charlie my Maltese X , thoroughly loves his mad paws meals , Kangaroo is his favourite I think , I feed him his Breakfast instead of looking and then walking away , Charlie gets into his meal straight away , yep my mate charlie loves his meals now , + its packed with fresh ingredients which is tops , also my Vet has her dogs having mad paws so it must be Ok .

Mad Paws
Mad P.Mad Paws

We're so glad to hear Charlie enjoyed his Mad Paws Dinner Bowl meals! We look paw-ward to keeping him happy, healthy, and well-fed in the future.

All the best,

The Mad Paws Dinner Bowl Team

Get an answer from our members and Mad Paws representatives

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl states that it provides custom meal plans for your dog, depending on their age, breed, gender and weight. This custom meal plan is likely to be some kind of variation of the three dinner bowl options on the Mad Paws website. The 3 options are chicken, kangaroo and beef, and they all come with vegetables and minced liver.

Points of Praise

• More than one doggy bowl was licked clean, after food was ‘wolfed down’ by happy pups who loved the taste of Mad Paws dog food. This was the case for even fussy dogs.
  • Reviewers reported an increase in their dogs’ health - including higher energy levels, shinier coats and less skin irritation. Fewer to zero digestive problems were reported for dogs that used to have tummy upset.

Points to consider

• This dog food is described as pricey by some reviewers, with the price depending on your dog’s custom diet.
  • The meals may be slightly thawed when they arrive at your home, but Mad Paws states that as long as the packet is sealed and still cold, it’s still good for your pup to eat.
  • A raw food diet is always suitable for all pups, due to the high bacteria count. This includes puppies or other dogs with weak immune systems. Otherwise, slowly transitioning your dog to raw food is important, to help make the change stick.