Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Pros

• Dogs adored the taste

• Nutritious ingredients for dogs

• No fillers or preservatives

Cons

• Can be expensive

• Raw food doesn't suit all dogs

Ivy loves madpaw she just wishes she could eat more! Highly recommend-easy quick website and well priced!

Our puppy Ivy loving Madpaws Dinner Bowl! She wishes there was more in the packet. Highly recommend Madpaws Dinner Bowl to all fur baby parents. Efficient and fast delivery, well packaged and easy to put into pups bowl.

Purchased for $100.00.

Bhav

BhavSydney, NSW

Amazing product and service!!

My dog enjoyed the food!! The food was packed well, easy to freeze and use fresh daily. I also liked the fact that I could warm it up in case I forgot to thaw it in the fridge.

Purchased in April 2021 for $80.00.

Jacqui

Jacqui Sydney, NSW

Amazing food amazing service

My pup levi absolutely adores the food and has had no reaction adversely at all. We alternate between this and dry food and it keeps it exciting for him. Dinner time
Is finally easy - thanks again

Purchased in February 2021 for $75.00.

Tess

TessHunter Region, NSW

Woofing it down!!

Our pupper is a picky eater and he loves this. We can’t stop him eating. He is still growing and we can be confident he is getting the right fuel!

Purchased in April 2021.

Laure

LaureSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pawfect!

So far, so great! Our puppies (pickles) loves the food. It is convenient, easy and the whole process is well though out and professional. I highly recommend both the service and the product.

Purchased for $28.00.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Leyla

LeylaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good and easy

She wasn't too fond of the kangaroo at first but does now. She is usually a picky eater but likes these meals which helps very much. The only issue I would say is the smell and package waste.

Pet's Life StageAdult

Sharon lisiecki

Sharon lisieckiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy as

My dog loved the food so much this is his diet no fuss prepared for him when I work the hours I work I don't have time to prepare fresh good for him now it's only a box away each fortnight happy dog happy owner

Purchased in April 2021 at Mad About Science for $60.00.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Dinner Bowl for fussy eaters

My dog is a fussy eater. Now she loves her meal times, just the way she likes it. We don’t have to force her anymore. No allergic reactions at all.

Smell

Since starting the dinner bowls my girl eats her entire meal she loves the food it’s nutritious and perfectly portioned.

Yes my dog loved the food.
No side effects at all.
We are very happy that we made the change to dinner bowls. My girl loves her dinner and finishes her entire meal.

Purchased in March 2021 for $50.00.

Gobbled up in seconds

Lucy loved the food and gobbled it up in seconds. Previously she would let wet food sit in her bowl all day. Delivery was good - everything arrived still frozen. Very happy.

Purchased in March 2021 for $46.00.

Pet's Life StageAdult

Bree

BreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and convenient. My dog loves her food and it has helped with her allergies.

Super convenient. My dog loves her food and the portion sizes make it easy to ensure shes not being overfed. It has helped with her allergies and itching that she had when on regular dog food

Purchased in January 2021 for $79.00.

Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dinner bowl

My dog has always been a fussy eater, and he just loves the chicken and vegetable dinner bowl, and has helped with his stools aswell, will continue getting the mad paws dinner bowl

Samantha Hill

Samantha HillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dogs love it

My three dogs get so excited when this is dinner. It always looks and smells so fresh. And perfect serving size for my dogs. Love that you can see vegetables in there too.

suzanne

suzanne

Nothing left in the bowl!

My toy poodle really loved it as raw food is her preference. The food was well packaged and the delivery couldn’t have gone better. For us it is value for money and i couldn’t recommend it higher!

Pippa W.

Pippa W.Sydney, NSW

Happy Staffy

Our older-aged Maximus loves his new food.
His breath, general scent, and skin is much improved.
He seems to be chewing and licking his paws less, has more energy, and appears more satiated after each meal as he is begging for our food less.
Maxi loves the kangaroo and we will try the beef next.

Millie

MillieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

My dog absolutely loves Mad Paws Dinners! I wasn't sure if he would because he is fussy but no worries there! So glad that doggy meals are now so easy!

Robyn and Bont

Robyn and Bont Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer, happy dog

I was counting on my dog not liking Mad Paws food because I buy the best organic chicken and beef for him. Plus he had expensive fish. However, he adores his Mad Paws beef, chicken and vegetables. He devours his Mad Paws food before he eats anything else on his plate. I am impressed, what I thought would be a once off will now be a regular happy customer and dog.
Thankyou

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dog Food Review

My dogs love this food. It looks very healthy and is well packaged. Good portions of food for breakfast and lunch. The communication was good and it was easy to order.

Viki Jones

Viki JonesSydney Surrounds, NSW

We love it!

13 year old Denny says “Oh my dog, this food is delicious.” And His human loves that there’s no fillers or artificial stuff. We wish we’d found this 13 years ago

Pet's Life StageSenior

Emedog

EmedogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good and handy

My girl Eme is a fussy eater but she woofed this down we have tried the kangaroo she sleeps better and is happier well done Mad Paws Dinner Bowl...love it

Purchased in February 2021 for $38.00.

sharon Crawford

sharon Crawfordasked

What’s the cost for 2 small dogs to feed
a week please

Mad Paws
Mad P.Mad Paws

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out! At Mad Paws Dinner Bowl, each meal plan is tailored according to a dog's age, weight, gender, and breed. As such, prices can vary from dog to dog. To find out how much your dogs' meals would cost, you can check out our Meal Planner!

All the best,

Thomas@Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

jdunnejasked

My dog Charlie is a fussy eater , so I gave Mad paws dinner bowel a go , Charlie is Maltese X , 6 years old and loves what he `s getting now , I think kangaroo is his favourite but he certainly enjoys the Chicken & meat .

jdunnej

Charlie my Maltese X , thoroughly loves his mad paws meals , Kangaroo is his favourite I think , I feed him his Breakfast instead of looking and then walking away , Charlie gets into his meal straight away , yep my mate charlie loves his meals now , + its packed with fresh ingredients which is tops , also my Vet has her dogs having mad paws so it must be Ok .

Mad Paws
Mad P.Mad Paws

We're so glad to hear Charlie enjoyed his Mad Paws Dinner Bowl meals! We look paw-ward to keeping him happy, healthy, and well-fed in the future.

All the best,

The Mad Paws Dinner Bowl Team

Get an answer from our members and Mad Paws representatives

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl states that it provides custom meal plans for your dog, depending on their age, breed, gender and weight. This custom meal plan is likely to be some kind of variation of the three dinner bowl options on the Mad Paws website. The 3 options are chicken, kangaroo and beef, and they all come with vegetables and minced liver.

Points of Praise

• More than one doggy bowl was licked clean, after food was ‘wolfed down’ by happy pups who loved the taste of Mad Paws dog food. This was the case for even fussy dogs.
  • Reviewers reported an increase in their dogs’ health - including higher energy levels, shinier coats and less skin irritation. Fewer to zero digestive problems were reported for dogs that used to have tummy upset.

Points to consider

• This dog food is described as pricey by some reviewers, with the price depending on your dog’s custom diet.
  • The meals may be slightly thawed when they arrive at your home, but Mad Paws states that as long as the packet is sealed and still cold, it’s still good for your pup to eat.
  • A raw food diet is always suitable for all pups, due to the high bacteria count. This includes puppies or other dogs with weak immune systems. Otherwise, slowly transitioning your dog to raw food is important, to help make the change stick.

4Legs Natural Dog FoodAd