IVery Satisfied

I would like to Thank Rebecca and Andrew for looking after Winston. They were very warm and caring from the begining and have never seen Winston that happy. They posted photos to let me know Winston was ok. I will definitely use their service again and am going to recommend to family and friends.

Naleeccia D.

Naleeccia D.South East Queensland, QLD

No show pet-sitter

All though my pet-sitter was a no show and ignored my messages after payment, I appreciate Madpaws attempts to resolve this by issuing a full refund. Hopefully madpaws are able to better vet their sitters in future so other guests’ plans are ruined by no-show sitters.

Shane S.

Shane S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenience

So happy to have found a thoughtful and caring sitter for our boy! He loves his time at day care and is very sociable with all the other dogs! Couldn’t be happier!

Simple and reliable

Mad Paws is very simple to use. I really like that your payment is held securely by the app and not paid to the sitter until the service is complete. Easy to compare sitters; reviews and prices. And all contact is through Mad Paws so no personal details are given until you're ready. Though I would prefer if all sitters were required to have a police check in order to join.

No customer service. Horrible dog sitter.

Jess

Still waiting for a response from the start of December about a dispute

I had a dog sitter that did a poor job and also left earlier than arranged. My dogs were left without drinking water. I disputed the payment with mad paws at the start of December, they have still not responded to me and released the payment anyway. I have sent multiple emails and have also tried contacting them via private message on social media. I left this review unpublished in the hope that it could be reviewed but have still not received any contact from the Mad Paws team. I don’t know what else I can try.

Jess

I will forward them all to you again but I will also give you a call.

I am traumatised

Anita
Anita
Very Unhappy Customer

Very Unhappy CustomerHunter Region, NSW

Dog Minder threatened to Dump my Dog in the Pound

No contact from Mad Paws after emergency ticket submitted 11 days ago

My cat was booked in for a two-week stay with a pet sitter. Two days in, the pet sitter was no longer able to care for him and I had to make other arrangements at expense and with difficulty as I was on holiday with limited signal. Mad Paws has not contacted me nor the sitter despite us both submitting emergency tickets 11 days ago. My money has not been refunded nor was any effort made to find a new sitter for my cat. Pointless company as it provides no security or customer service.

Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.

Agreed with previous review: Madpaws needs to be more transparent with 20% fee

Reine-Nakeeda

Reine-NakeedaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pet sitter

I'm a pet sitter and have have 5 ☆ reviews from all but 1 pet owner, he lied in his review and gave me 1 ☆ review because I wasn't happy that his dog was violent and highly untrained. In his review he lied and made it seem like I was incapable of looking after big dogs and posted photos I sent him of what his dog had done making it out like my house is screwed normally.
I was wondering why I hadn't gotten any jobs since and its because madpaws blocked my account, why? That's unfair and completely wrong! Maybe this will get them to unblock my account.

DavidSydney, NSW

"Estimated total" is a sham

It's not right to advertise that the estimated total to be received by a sitter is a certain amount when MadPaws takes 20% off of this in every case. You should be more transparent about this, as it is misleading and deceptive. It would be more fair if you can show this in the price breakdown of the estimated total to be received. Come on guys.. "Estimated total"? Very greedy of you.

Ezequiel T.

Ezequiel T.Sydney, NSW

Confiscatory Refund Policy

Avoid avoid avoid

Sitter pulled out at the last minute. Not at all reliable. We will never use this platform again. Extremely disappointing. Refund took far too long to organise. Avoid avoid avoid

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful who you pick things can go very wrong remember people do this service to make money

Michaela K.

That’s understandable however, 20% is a bit excessive

Donross

DonrossSydney, NSW

Great communicator

My first experience using this service and Taylor made it a good one. Clear concise communication all the way through the process. Met at a local park in advance to the booking. Very helpful

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pet owners savior

Taking time out for a short break is very difficult to organise when you have pets. Mad Paws gives you a selection of fabulous sitter's in an area close to you. Prices are very reasonable and for peace of mind that your pet is in the best care and being treated how you would look after them at home is very reassuring. Our pet sitter went above and beyond to make our little moodle feel comfortable and loved with constant daily updates and photos. When you are in a situation and need help for the pets in your family this site offers the very best care sitters to look after them. I highly recommend Mad Paws to match you up with a sitter. Extremely happy customer.

Very useful. Glad I found Mad Paws

The sitter we had was amazing. Very friendly and obviously loves dogs. Nothing was to much trouble. Can not recommend highly enough. Will definitely use this service again and recommend.

Mariana

Marianaasked

Can I please get a contact number for a pet sitter in doreen as I'm not on social media & I'd like to book.
THANKYOU
Mariana
[personal details removed]

Hi Mariana,

We'd be happy to help! If you call (02) 8046 6536, our Customer Experience Team will help you find a local Pet Sitter.

Thomas from Mad Paws

Susan

Susanasked

When will you stop ignoring my repeated calls and help tickets about the app not working on android. It's now been over 2 months, 6 help tickets and 2 phone calls, during which I was told I would receive a call within 48 hours. Absolutely disgraceful service.

Hi Susan,

I’m sorry for the issue you’ve faced with the app. If you could email your ticket details directly to me at thomas.derricott@madpaws.com.au, I’ll chase it up with the Customer Experience Team.

Thomas@Mad Paws

Helen

Helenasked

if the client paid 115 for three days sitting why did I only receive 92.00?

Jens.
Jens.

The sitter sets a price and there’s a fee on top for
administration.

Hi Helen,

We're glad to have you on board as a Mad Paws Pet Sitter! As we highlight in our T&Cs during the Sitter signup process, Mad Paws takes a small fee from each booking.

This covers:

*Premium Public Liability Insurance to protect all bookings through the Mad Paws platform
*Paid marketing to bring you as many clients as possible
*Maintenance of the Mad Paws website and app for both Pet Sitters and Pet Owners
*Access to our Customer Experience Team for any booking-related issues

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email us at service@madpaws.com.au

Thomas@Mad Paws