1,869 reviews

That’s understandable however, 20% is a bit excessive

Donross

DonrossSydney, NSW

Great communicator

My first experience using this service and Taylor made it a good one. Clear concise communication all the way through the process. Met at a local park in advance to the booking. Very helpful

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pet owners savior

Taking time out for a short break is very difficult to organise when you have pets. Mad Paws gives you a selection of fabulous sitter's in an area close to you. Prices are very reasonable and for peace of mind that your pet is in the best care and being treated how you would look after them at home is very reassuring. Our pet sitter went above and beyond to make our little moodle feel comfortable and loved with constant daily updates and photos. When you are in a situation and need help for the pets in your family this site offers the very best care sitters to look after them. I highly recommend Mad Paws to match you up with a sitter. Extremely happy customer.

Very useful. Glad I found Mad Paws

The sitter we had was amazing. Very friendly and obviously loves dogs. Nothing was to much trouble. Can not recommend highly enough. Will definitely use this service again and recommend.

Rose

RoseGoldfields, WA

Very helpful

The sitter that we booked was lovely. She gave us updates and very easy to talk to. Hopefully, other sitters will update their profile if their circumstances or situations had changed (like pets not allowed in their property as it’s a rental, etc.). All in all we were happy with the service provided. We’ll book again next time we need it.

Just what my daughter's two buggies needed. Honor was punctual and sent pictures along with an update each time she visited. It was obvious the birds were very happy with her!

Andrew P.

Andrew P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great alternative to a kennel

This is a great service in finding local pet minders. The platform is easy to use & the communication from the minder is excellent. Highly recommended - would definitely use this service again

Mel

MelHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service

Being able to have someone watch my animals in house was so great for my anxiety sufferer!
The process is simple and easy. Add in the added benefit of insurance and it helps you relax while away.

Perfection!

Kobie was brilliant! Definitely sending my fur baby back to her and her family!!! Loved the regular updates and photos, looked like he had the best time ever. Thank you!

Absolutely best service

The best pet hosting that I could imagine .Seng was very caring and he kept updating me with short messages and photos. He even hand fed my little fussy dog that doesn't eat his dry food.
So grateful for what he's done for my dogs.

Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Furbabies

My furbabies were happy and content after being looked after by Kelly at my house. She walked my three dogs, sent regular photos and my house was really neat and tidy. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kelly and will certainly use her in the future.

Glenford

GlenfordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, great site

Mad Paws came to the rescue when we thought there was no chance of getting a groom for our Maltese Terrier Tina. Our host Pamela was lovely, efficient and friendly. The website was easy to navigate.

Excellent service

Website was easy to use very happy with the response from the sitter . We were also very happy with the quality of care our Bella received I would recommend Pam and Terry to anyone looking for a sitter and would definitely be back again.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great site

Archie had a great time at his host Sue's house.
Sue was amazing host, she took him for lots of walks and sent regular photos and updates. I will definitely be using Sue in the future.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Lisa was great

My dog had a great time with lots of friends to play with. Drop off was easy and Lisa was professional and friendly. I can fully recommend her to anyone

Jeanette

JeanetteHobart, TAS

Great alternative to Dog Boarding Kennels

It was good going away knowing our dog was well looked after in a home environment. The Host took him to the beach and dog park for exercise and sent photos during his stay.

Such a find

Grateful to find such a caring and helpful sitter for my Dalmatian pup who is really enjoying spending time at the sitters house when I’m at work. He been enjoying walks, treats and someone to keep him company whilst I’m working. Close to home and flexible arrangements work well for me to ensure my puppy is safe and well cared for.

CC

CC

A simple, cost effective solution.

From start to finish the whole process was really easy. Communications from Mad Paws website and also our dog sitter was seamless. I really don’t expect that I’ll use boarding kennels again when there’s so much choice that’s far more reasonably priced locally available to me now.

Melissa

MelissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service!

MadPaws was an easy to use service, however I did find the website a little difficult to use. The service was however very good and I got put in contact with an excellent provider!

Mariana

Marianaasked

Can I please get a contact number for a pet sitter in doreen as I'm not on social media & I'd like to book.
THANKYOU
Mariana
[personal details removed]

Hi Mariana,

We'd be happy to help! If you call (02) 8046 6536, our Customer Experience Team will help you find a local Pet Sitter.

Thomas from Mad Paws

Susan

Susanasked

When will you stop ignoring my repeated calls and help tickets about the app not working on android. It's now been over 2 months, 6 help tickets and 2 phone calls, during which I was told I would receive a call within 48 hours. Absolutely disgraceful service.

Hi Susan,

I’m sorry for the issue you’ve faced with the app. If you could email your ticket details directly to me at thomas.derricott@madpaws.com.au, I’ll chase it up with the Customer Experience Team.

Thomas@Mad Paws

Helen

Helenasked

if the client paid 115 for three days sitting why did I only receive 92.00?

Jens.
Jens.

The sitter sets a price and there’s a fee on top for
administration.

Hi Helen,

We're glad to have you on board as a Mad Paws Pet Sitter! As we highlight in our T&Cs during the Sitter signup process, Mad Paws takes a small fee from each booking.

This covers:

*Premium Public Liability Insurance to protect all bookings through the Mad Paws platform
*Paid marketing to bring you as many clients as possible
*Maintenance of the Mad Paws website and app for both Pet Sitters and Pet Owners
*Access to our Customer Experience Team for any booking-related issues

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email us at service@madpaws.com.au

Thomas@Mad Paws