2,902 reviews

Karlvin A.
Karlvin A.

Great! really helpful!

Hi,
The help was much appreciated. Looking forward to starting!
Lena
Lena

Great service - great community!

Thanks for your great customer service and for connecting like minded dog lovers!
Joeanne Bugeja
Joeanne BugejaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

The team resolved the issue and were extremely supportive. They responded to the issue promptly.
Happy customer
Happy customer

Great service great sitter

First time I’ve used this service but definitely won’t be the last. My sitter was very caring and professional which gave me great peace of mind on my holiday knowing my dog was being well cared for
Deborah M.
Deborah M.2 posts

Michelle
Michelle

Great app and customer service

Great, easy to use app to find rates pet sitters and dog walkers. Excellent customer service.
Sharon Dale
Sharon Dale2 posts

First time user

I booked the Mad Paw service for my mini Poodle as we were going away for a long weekend. I was a little nervous because we had only recently acquired our little guy as a rescue. Because of that I had no idea how he would react to a new environment. We had a meet and greet beforehand which banished most of those concerns. The Madapaws pet sitter was clearly confident with dogs and had a background of fostering rescues so was experienced with the quirks of anxious animals. We got lots of feedback and photos while we were away and our little boy clearly had a great time. We now consider this to be his home away from home and will be using the service again.
Rhonda
Rhonda

Amazing I’m glad I found them

Megan was amazing and sent video of Ruby during her stay
Tony W.
Tony W.

Caring

Lance was a very caring and gentle person. Just the perfect person to look after my elderly dog who can be a bit grumpy at times. Lance won him over. Highly recommend
Williams
Williams2 posts

Fantastic service fantastic people

First time user a bit apprehensive as my anxious older dogs first time away for several nights with anyone but family.
Natalia G in Adelaide was fantastic from the meet and greet to the very end she was calming flexible and loved animals and had the loveliest video and photos sent.
Will use again and look forward to taking Lily back to her new friends Natalia and Filepe
Emma
Emma2 posts

Prompt, efficient

Solved my issue ASAP. Always great customer service with MadPaws Admin! Thanks Angel
ryanmvm76
ryanmvm76

Awesome

I have received full refund due to unforeseen cancellation of service. Patricia from madpaws had kept me informed from day 1 of my cancellation request. Great service.....
Deborah H.
Deborah H.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Really great customer service

The madpaws admin team area always very helpful in providing advice and resolving issues. It's a comfort to know they are there and so willing to help.
Jade W.
Jade W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sitters aren't protected

Had severe damage done to my home the owners lied about their dogs behaviour and was given no help. Do yourself a favour go solo and get your own insurance.
Mel
Mel

Great customer service

So satisfied with support from Mad Paws via email. Response is prompt and helpful!
Ulrike Krahn
Ulrike Krahn2 posts

Very helpful

Found a wonderful cat sitter, also the security and ease of mind of the system made this a very stress-free experience. Good job.

Michelle P.
Michelle P.7 posts

Worst service ever

After providing screenshots re sitters madpaws just wasted my time. Will never use them again and will tell everyone to never use them
Mad Paws   DM
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

I recently had the pleasure of utilising Mad Paws for my dog, and I was impressed and very satisfied with their service. The booking process was seamless and efficient, allowing me to easily arrange for my dog’s stay at a caring and happy home. My dog received a lot of love and attention when I was away which made me enjoy my holiday even more. Thank you Mad Paws.
Ailie
Ailie

Service perfection

Customer service is great. Mad paws really looks after its sitters. Gerald was so helpful in arrangeing a refund to a client.
Morgan
Morgan

fast responses

customer support helped me with queries, and reviewed documents for me
Lou M
Lou MSydney, NSW2 posts

Absolutely amazing service from Yza!

Couldn't be happier to have communicated with the support team today. I was connected with Yza, who helped me so clearly and thoroughly until my queries were resolved. I contacted with a pending profile and by the time we finished chatting it was approved and ready to go. So thankful!!
Kirsty
KirstyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yza helped me out quickly and politely, couldn't ask for more, very happy
carly b.
carly b.2 posts

Easy to connect with local pet walkers

Easy to find someone local who could walk our dogs whilst we were away. The location of someone who lived closeby was especially helpful as they know the local area. We had a meet and greet prior and were able to keep our boys at home in their own surroundings with a family member but have them walked by someone whom we trusted. Would recommend this business and use their services again.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.South East Queensland, QLD

Support Centre Great

I needed help with my profile and this was given very quickly - thank you!
Katrina
KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Excellent Customer Support

I am new to the website and was confused with how to change bookings. Yza was able to assist me quickly and efficiently. So far I'm very impressed with Mad Paws and would highly recommend.
Reza S.
Reza S.2 posts

Kim
KimPerth, WA6 posts

Peace of mind for pet owners

Mad paws provided an easy way to find a trusted sitter to look after our pet and our house while we were away for an extended holiday. Being able to read reviews from other owners helped ease any anxiety about leaving your pet with a “stranger”. And the payment being held until the sitting is complete protects both the owner and the sitter. Love it!
Jack
Jack

Fast response

Fast response and helped me out perfectly, no issues at all.
Ian H
Ian H

The help service is great for new users

Thank you Gerald for your help in getting around he website as a new user
Lucy
Lucy

Will definitely use Mad Paws dog sitters again. Our 10 month old Kelpie went for a week stay with a sitter and was clearly well looked after with lots of walks. they communicated well and we really appreciated the photos they sent through.
Lifestyleadrenaline
LifestyleadrenalineHunter Region, NSW7 posts

Fantastic petsitter organisation

I would highly recommend this company for pet sitters.
I'm a pet sitter personally and never had issues with the customer service team. I love working for this company.
Fran H.
Fran H.Perth, WA

Excellent dog sitting !

So easy to post a sitting, had multiple responses, and finally chose Rod to look after our “baby” for a full day. His quote was very reasonable. As we were travelling he went above and beyond to help us by coming to us for the pick up and drop off. He also notified us by message after a couple of hours that “Scruffy” had settled in well. So nice to have that re-assurance.
I will use MadPaws in the future as the whole experience was awesome. Thankyou
Happy Dog Owner
Happy Dog Owner

Great staff

A big shout out to Gerald in helping me around the web site. Now feel confident in making and completing bookings. 5 out of 5 Gerald.
Christine
ChristinePerth, WA

My pet can count on this service

Have used this service twice in the last week. Awesome local sitters, easy to access, very prompt and thorough in their care of my miniature schnauzer. Admin also willing to look after customer best interests as well as balancing carers best interests.
Isabel
IsabelSydney, NSW

Had a live chat with Gerald. He assisted in uploading my Police Check badge to my pet sitter account. He was efficient and informative. Clear communication and patient with me while I figured out which information to provide him. Super helpful!
Daniel Barry
Daniel Barry

Stolen jewellery

Pet sitters stole our jewellery, including wedding rings. Mad paws won't even reply to messages. Pretty angry and feel like crap
Mad Paws   DM

Casa de floof
Casa de floofSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is an excellent idea

Didnt know this existed, so pleased to find a great carer, in their own home for my cat. Such a better option than catteries.and kennels. I will definitely use this service again.
Fiona N.
Fiona N.

Stress free holiday

Was such a relief to find a sitter for my dogs enabling them to stay home to be cared for while we had a two week holiday.
Mr Pogi
Mr PogiPerth, WA12 posts

Fantastic service

We are very thankful to have found a good sitter thru mad paws, we would never use a kennel again. The process is easy and affordable so we wouldn't hesitate to recommend mad paws
Ali
Ali

Unresponsive pet owner

Great, insightful help for future instances like this one. Yza was marvellous!