2,925 reviews

92% · 2,700196 · 7%

2,925 reviews
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

I recently had the pleasure of utilising Mad Paws for my dog, and I was impressed and very satisfied with their service. The booking process was seamless and efficient, allowing me to easily arrange for my dog’s stay at a caring and happy home. My dog received a lot of love and attention when I was away which made me enjoy my holiday even more. Thank you Mad Paws.
Ailie
Ailie

Service perfection

Customer service is great. Mad paws really looks after its sitters. Gerald was so helpful in arrangeing a refund to a client.
Morgan
Morgan

fast responses

customer support helped me with queries, and reviewed documents for me
Lou M
Lou MSydney, NSW2 posts

Absolutely amazing service from Yza!

Couldn't be happier to have communicated with the support team today. I was connected with Yza, who helped me so clearly and thoroughly until my queries were resolved. I contacted with a pending profile and by the time we finished chatting it was approved and ready to go. So thankful!!
Kirsty
KirstyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yza helped me out quickly and politely, couldn't ask for more, very happy
carly b.
carly b.2 posts

Easy to connect with local pet walkers

Easy to find someone local who could walk our dogs whilst we were away. The location of someone who lived closeby was especially helpful as they know the local area. We had a meet and greet prior and were able to keep our boys at home in their own surroundings with a family member but have them walked by someone whom we trusted. Would recommend this business and use their services again.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.South East Queensland, QLD

Support Centre Great

I needed help with my profile and this was given very quickly - thank you!
Katrina
KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Excellent Customer Support

I am new to the website and was confused with how to change bookings. Yza was able to assist me quickly and efficiently. So far I'm very impressed with Mad Paws and would highly recommend.
Reza S.
Reza S.3 posts

Kim
KimPerth, WA6 posts

Peace of mind for pet owners

Mad paws provided an easy way to find a trusted sitter to look after our pet and our house while we were away for an extended holiday. Being able to read reviews from other owners helped ease any anxiety about leaving your pet with a “stranger”. And the payment being held until the sitting is complete protects both the owner and the sitter. Love it!
Jack
Jack

Fast response

Fast response and helped me out perfectly, no issues at all.
Ian H
Ian H

The help service is great for new users

Thank you Gerald for your help in getting around he website as a new user
Lucy
Lucy

Will definitely use Mad Paws dog sitters again. Our 10 month old Kelpie went for a week stay with a sitter and was clearly well looked after with lots of walks. they communicated well and we really appreciated the photos they sent through.
Lifestyleadrenaline
LifestyleadrenalineHunter Region, NSW7 posts

Fantastic petsitter organisation

I would highly recommend this company for pet sitters.
I'm a pet sitter personally and never had issues with the customer service team. I love working for this company.
Fran H.
Fran H.Perth, WA

Excellent dog sitting !

So easy to post a sitting, had multiple responses, and finally chose Rod to look after our “baby” for a full day. His quote was very reasonable. As we were travelling he went above and beyond to help us by coming to us for the pick up and drop off. He also notified us by message after a couple of hours that “Scruffy” had settled in well. So nice to have that re-assurance.
I will use MadPaws in the future as the whole experience was awesome. Thankyou
Happy Dog Owner
Happy Dog Owner

Great staff

A big shout out to Gerald in helping me around the web site. Now feel confident in making and completing bookings. 5 out of 5 Gerald.

Christine
ChristinePerth, WA

My pet can count on this service

Have used this service twice in the last week. Awesome local sitters, easy to access, very prompt and thorough in their care of my miniature schnauzer. Admin also willing to look after customer best interests as well as balancing carers best interests.
Isabel
IsabelSydney, NSW

Had a live chat with Gerald. He assisted in uploading my Police Check badge to my pet sitter account. He was efficient and informative. Clear communication and patient with me while I figured out which information to provide him. Super helpful!
Daniel Barry
Daniel Barry

Stolen jewellery

Pet sitters stole our jewellery, including wedding rings. Mad paws won't even reply to messages. Pretty angry and feel like crap
Mad Paws   DM
Casa de floof
Casa de floofSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is an excellent idea

Didnt know this existed, so pleased to find a great carer, in their own home for my cat. Such a better option than catteries.and kennels. I will definitely use this service again.
Fiona N.
Fiona N.

Stress free holiday

Was such a relief to find a sitter for my dogs enabling them to stay home to be cared for while we had a two week holiday.
Mr Pogi
Mr PogiPerth, WA12 posts

Fantastic service

We are very thankful to have found a good sitter thru mad paws, we would never use a kennel again. The process is easy and affordable so we wouldn't hesitate to recommend mad paws
Ali
Ali

Unresponsive pet owner

Great, insightful help for future instances like this one. Yza was marvellous!
Wendy
Wendy

Fast and efficient help, even when my internet dropped out

Yza was fast and efficient in helping me and knew exactly what i needed
lisa
lisaSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Convenient service

This is a really good way to access care for your pet that isn't a kennel or somewhere depressing for your fur baby. Real families with a genuine passion for providing care via a legitimate service that takes out the guess work. Most of the pet sitters send updates and pics while you are away so you know your mate is happy and getting tons of attention.
Tara
Tara

Great customer service

I have a regular weekly booking and occasionally need to change / cancel dates and I always get help quickly and efficiently and it is never a problem. The customer service is great.

LEONARDO
LEONARDO

Excellent service

I would definitely recommend Mad Paws to anyone who needs a pet sitter.
Grace Cameron
Grace CameronAU2 posts

Bookings are difficult to manage but the service is great

Great for finding dog sitters, customer service has been helpful and quick each time. The bookings part of the website is difficult to manage and I need customer service help to make minor changes (like skipping a week on a recurring booking), which is tiresome.
Bubsy32
Bubsy32Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

Mad Paws

Great site for pet sitting. Initially it’s a ‘meet and greet’ as mutually agreed. You then make payment to Mad Paws once sitting has been agreed between both parties- funds are then released to the sitter once care has been provided and you have left a review.
Patricia
Patricia

So far so good

So far, it is easy to set up and search by places, Just waiting to see how productive it is for bookings. Hopefully, they will have the abitly to search like travellers that can sit anywhere in Australia.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.Southwest, VIC

Accidental cancellation but they eventually fixed it

A request to take out one day ended in a full cancellation. After the error was brought to their attention they admitted to the error. And after two chats the issue was rectified and the desired outcome was achieved.
Dani
DaniSydney, NSW

great service

I got covid and they changed my booking dates and assisted waiving penalty fees
Dafne
Dafne

Ideal

it has a very good custome service and it is also a great job oportunity
Meesh
MeeshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Dog sitter Ellen is super kind & responsive to messages. Madpaws a fabulous platform and I would definitely use again. Thank you
Natalie
Natalie

Very happy

Really happy with our 1st time using mad paws. Easy 2 book, pay & review dog sitters previous reviews. Would use again.
Michelle Sandri
Michelle SandriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Lucy R.
Lucy R.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Great platform for pet sitting

Mad paws is a great service and one I would recommend. We used it to find a pet sitter for our dog Rufus - it was great to be allble to clearly list all of his behaviours and routines so the person accepting the booking knew exactly what he was like. I would definitely recommend MadPaws!
Marg W.
Marg W.South East Queensland, QLD

Life saver

My chosen pet sitter was mica and she and her partner F were amazing. They were professional, caring and sincere. I suspect I would never have found such lovely people had I not stumbled onto madpaws when googling for local pet sitters. The website is fairly easy to navigate, and FYI send a request to a few sitters at the same time…much more efficient because not everyone gets back to you straight away, if at all. I’m definitely using mad paws again.
StephK
StephK3 posts

WE LOVE NICE PEOPLE

Such helpful and kind service. Really appreciate it as it’s few and far between these days!
Loving my experience with Mad paws so far!
Julie B.
Julie B.Gippsland, VIC2 posts

Very happy with Mad Paws

The Mad Paws website was easy to use to find and book the service I required, communication and payment were easy. My sitter took great care of my pets, who were happy and healthy on my return. My house was tidy and all of the little house things like mail and bins were taken care of. I highly recommend Mad Paws should you need a pet sitter.