Mad Paws

92% · 2,709199 · 7%

Ellie-May
Ellie-May

Amazing service

Angel was so helpful and resolved my issue within minutes
ash
ash

Very nice

Angel was really nice and my issue was solved immediately
Peilin
PeilinPerth, WA

great service

settled my problem in no time and provided me info that I need
Annette L.
Annette L.South East Queensland, QLD

So glad I found MadPaws!

We have only used MadPaws once so far, for overnight sitting - but will definitely be a regular from now on, with a variety of their services! The whole process was totally seamless from beginning to end. The sitter we chose was ah-mazing & took such good care of our 10wk old pup, sending us daily updates & photos - we were worried she wouldn’t want to come back to us, she was having such a good time haha!! Cost was a tiny bit more than the pet motel options around us, but totally worth it knowing our fur friend was receiving personalised attention in an environment more like home - rather than being cooped up in a cage for a lot of the day.
Kerri
Kerri

Fantastic service!

Nothing but praise for the service at Madpaws. Very responsive, helpful and I will definitely keep using them.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

Amazing

Great service, the customer support team are always so helpful.
LynM
LynMMurray Region, NSW2 posts

Prompt service

My request was answered promptly and followed up, although I don't yet know complete outcome for my client.
Alyse H.
Alyse H.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Awesome Customer Service

Very impressed with the quick feedback and rectifying issues rapidly!
Grace
Grace

Fantastic side hustle, we’ll designed with support

I’m a newcomer to the site, it’s been very well set up, I received bookings very quickly. I also accessed their support line and Gerald was very helpful in answering all my questions!
Tamar
TamarSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Quick and easy to communicate with, Friendly as well.

Thank you Rodnie.

Amanda
Amanda4 posts

Excellent customer service for sitters and pet owners

I've had to deal with customer service over live chat, email and phone a few times as both a pet owner and a sitter. Each experience was exceptional. They were efficient, proactive and responsive.

The app still has a way to go, but with each update the user experience improves that much more.

I think sitters could be better incentivised to respond to / maintain communications with searchers. Right now, people looking for sitters can have a hard time finding someone willing to communicate effectively. But again, MadPaws continues to improve, so I'm hopeful.

Bek
BekSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great platform

I use Madpaws regularly for work and personal travel. I have had such positive experiences and any service requests are handled quickly and in a very friendly way. Shout out to March, who helped me with a safety concern after a pet sitter meet and greet. They absolutely went above and beyond to ensure my concerns were taken seriously and removed this person from the platform, putting pet safety first. Thank you
Sumit Bassi
Sumit BassiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Madpaws - Top Customer Service

Spoke today with Yza, Customer Success Specialist at Madpaws with regards to account login.
She was friendly, knowledgeable and super helpful.
Natalie
Natalie

Great communication with customer service

Great communication with customer service. Very pleased with the speed
Christy
Christy

Happy dogs and happy owners

A great support for us, both in our 70s. Both have had mobility problems. Walking a lively labrador has been difficult. Toby and walker Rosanne have bonded very well. We do hope we can fine another walker as reliable and keen as her.
Kate P.
Kate P.Sydney, NSW

So many better options!

Will never use again. I’ve had 8-10 sitters, 2 were amazing, the rest beyond rubbish. I’ve come home to a very distressed cat, no water, litterbox overflowing, the place a pigsty (after one sitter it took months to find all the half empty cans of Prosecco dotted around the apartment, attracting fruit flies). One sitter left days early, then argued when I said I wouldn’t pay for the days she wasn’t there. Madpaws eventually stepped in. Why pay $70/day for a backpacker who will trash your apartment? There are so many better options!
Mad Paws
Mad Paws   DM

Garth S.
Garth S.

Mad Paws Coupon redeeming problem

My problem was addressed and fixed quickly. Excellent customer service. Very happy with Mad Paws overall.
Arnau M.
Arnau M.

Very smooth!

Simple and fast it was very easy, thank you for all
Bethany
BethanyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Helpful!

They were very helpful and had great customer service skills!
charlotte
charlotte

very happy with the help when required

one of my clients double booked and with multiple bookings and exams i did not realize until it was too late and mad paws managed to fix the issue and refund my client who is also elderly and also needed the support too
Jade G
Jade GSydney, NSW

Very helpful and patient

I am a first time user of MadPaws and was trying to understand how it all worked. Rodnie was very helpful with my questions and explained in details how to use the platform.
Clair
ClairMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

The Best Pet Sitter Service

Great service, and the best pet sitter service for both clients and sitters in my opinion.
Dan
DanSydney, NSW2 posts

BEST customer service experience I've had in ages!!!!

the person chatting with me was very friendly and more importantly; VERY helpful.
Sorted everything out within minutes!
Great job!
Dale
DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time

I have a house trained family dog who is an English bull terrier. There is no option on their site for that type of dog, only bull terrier’s which people confuse for Pitt bulls. When I entered the parameters for my required pet sitting it came up with a list of available sitters.
I contacted about 20 sitters and was rejected by every single one stating that they were unavailable or said other excuses which were incorrect.
I contacted mad paws and explained my dilemma and they told me to contact more than one sitter at a time which I had already told them I had done.
They were of no help and did not follow up with me to see if I had any success.
All in all I wasted hours of my time and still have no pet sitter.
Ruby
Ruby

Perfect

Nice and helpful. I can’t live without it! Thanks so much!
Bettyanne
BettyanneMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Support

The staff could not have been more helpful in helping me set up my account. There was a lot of prompt feedback ✅

Deb G
Deb GSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Profile

MJ was a great help with uploading my profile details
Han
Han

Hannah
Hannah

Mad paws

Five star service from Gerald, very helpful and solved my issues.
Glenn B.
Glenn B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Now we know about Mad Paws, we will use them whenever we go away

Alana was great with Sebastian. When we arrived home, he was not stressed at all, and very relaxed. I would recommend Alana to pet sit.
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need help to follow up with owner

Gerald has helped to follow up with unresponsive owner promptly. Thank you so much!
Rowena D.
Rowena D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

really helpful

really helpful service, was very prompt and made sure i received what i needed
Julia B.
Julia B.

Fast and great response

It took a little while for them to answer me but it was understandable as I had messaged them on a weekend, but they answered me ASAP leaving me with no worries or doubts!
Lucy T.
Lucy T.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful support from March

I was struggling to set up my MadPaws profile. I used the online chat for help and March sorted my problem almost immediately.
Melinda
Melinda

Really nice service !

Thank you very much March for your help! It was really quickly !
Robert Catesby
Robert Catesby6 posts

Sorting out the mess I made of my account set up

I had created two accounts with two emails one which didn’t exist in my name. I put this down to my recent eye operation
This was brought to attention of Riri when I was unable to access because of creating account with wrong e mail address.
He resolved it within a few hours for which I am very grateful

Rozz P
Rozz PAU3 posts

Excellent service

Incredibly helpful people with great communication. I highly recommend them and Lauren..
Dcm
Dcm

Exceptional support service

Rey from customer support service displayed exceptional customer support service by being quick to respond to my email and problem solved my issue by reinstateing my past deleted account and reviews. It was a speedy process to be up active online again. I am very happy. Thank you!
tomas C.
tomas C.

Mad paws Account

Excelent attention via email and quick response for my inquires
Davide
DavideSydney, NSW

Great app and great customer service

So far great experience as a sitter and an easy-to-use app, also, their client service, in this case, March, was extremely helpful.