Mad Paws

92% · 2,719200 · 7%

Deb G
Deb GSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Profile

MJ was a great help with uploading my profile details
Han
Han

Hannah
Hannah

Mad paws

Five star service from Gerald, very helpful and solved my issues.
Glenn B.
Glenn B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Now we know about Mad Paws, we will use them whenever we go away

Alana was great with Sebastian. When we arrived home, he was not stressed at all, and very relaxed. I would recommend Alana to pet sit.
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need help to follow up with owner

Gerald has helped to follow up with unresponsive owner promptly. Thank you so much!
Rowena D.
Rowena D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

really helpful

really helpful service, was very prompt and made sure i received what i needed
Julia B.
Julia B.

Fast and great response

It took a little while for them to answer me but it was understandable as I had messaged them on a weekend, but they answered me ASAP leaving me with no worries or doubts!
Lucy T.
Lucy T.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful support from March

I was struggling to set up my MadPaws profile. I used the online chat for help and March sorted my problem almost immediately.
Melinda
Melinda

Really nice service !

Thank you very much March for your help! It was really quickly !
Robert Catesby
Robert Catesby6 posts

Sorting out the mess I made of my account set up

I had created two accounts with two emails one which didn’t exist in my name. I put this down to my recent eye operation
This was brought to attention of Riri when I was unable to access because of creating account with wrong e mail address.
He resolved it within a few hours for which I am very grateful
Rozz P
Rozz PAU3 posts

Excellent service

Incredibly helpful people with great communication. I highly recommend them and Lauren..
Dcm
Dcm

Exceptional support service

Rey from customer support service displayed exceptional customer support service by being quick to respond to my email and problem solved my issue by reinstateing my past deleted account and reviews. It was a speedy process to be up active online again. I am very happy. Thank you!
tomas C.
tomas C.

Mad paws Account

Excelent attention via email and quick response for my inquires
Davide
DavideSydney, NSW

Great app and great customer service

So far great experience as a sitter and an easy-to-use app, also, their client service, in this case, March, was extremely helpful.
Ask the Genius !!!!
Ask the Genius !!!!Sydney, NSW4 posts

Peace of mind

My staffie had a wonderful holiday with Jessica and I had no worries while on a long unplanned trip to a funeral
Highly recommend Mad Paws and Jessica
Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

Not recommended

The app is very bad.. it never shows clearly that service fees will not be returned upon cancellation.

Though money from pet sitter is refunded, however they never not refunded app service fees, which is very weird

Without using the service, we need to pay.. which is very frustrating.

Never gonna use this app, also won’t recommend

bwavewabbit
bwavewabbitRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Zeke was very happy

Francisco and Teresa were very nice and Zeke was a happy when I picked him up. I will be sitting Zeke with them again soon.
Winnie
WinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Understanding pet parents

I had to cancel our stay 1 day before the booking and our lovely pet sitter - Robyn agreed to waive the cancellation fees , much appreciated. Ged from Madpaws provided prompt and updated advice via email. Thank you.
Daniela
Daniela2 posts

March has helped me a looot!!

I had a situation with one of my customers, she could not complete the process as she could not log in again, and March helped me contacting my client.

Thanks March, and thanks team! :)

Annika T.
Annika T.2 posts

Jess
Jess

Caring and efficient

The mad paws team provided me with assistance for the questions I ask but went above and beyond to suggest helpful advise to drum up new business. Much appreciated
Cjay
CjaySydney, NSW9 posts

Fantastic dog trainer

Knowledge is key, I was taught and old large dog can be trained. Simple directions changed everything for me and my dog. Lauchlan is a brilliant dog trainer
Elvira
Elvira

Quick and compassionate service

Rey assisted in asking our sitter to waive her fees since our dog is very sick. Much appreciated given the circumstances.
Deb S
Deb SSydney, NSW

Made a holiday away so much easier

I used Mad Paws to arrange a sitter for my mother who was worried about leaving her cat which she had only had for 2 months. It was seemless and the girl who looked after the cat was amazing. I have used Mad Paws before and have never been disappointed.
Kia
Kia

Quick reply

The reply to my enquiry came through quickly and was helpful and friendly.
Lynne
LynneSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Brilliant service. They go above and beyond to help you.
Quick response when you contact them with a question.
Great Customer Service Team. Very friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended

Neha
NehaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Fur Mumma
Fur MummaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much TLC

First time using Mad Paws, and we couldn’t have been happier
Our boy, had the best time, with fantastic Sitters
Prachi
Prachi

Very prompt service

I reached out with a question regarding a Christmas badge, and received a response very quickly, and it was very helpful
CJJ
CJJ

From my sitter to the admin team, Madpaws is a convenient cost effective and brilliant service
Jane
Jane2 posts

I felt so comfortable leaving my puppy Libby with Tori in Trinity Park Cairns to look after . She did a great job

Tori at Trinity park Cairns did a wonderful job looking after Libby , my 5 mth old Jack Russell pup.thank you
Brendan S.
Brendan S.

Paid for no walks

The walker charged us for walks she didn’t do. Refund the $600 dollars .. simple.
David B
David B4 posts

Polite, efficient, professional

Customer Support (Rodnie) was very quick to reply and action my enquiry. Everything was done very quickly with a minimum of fuss. I am very pleased with how easy it was. Thank you.
Danella
Danella

Signing up was a breeze

With the help of Angel from Mad Paws, signing up was a breeze!
Bigwillystab T.
Bigwillystab T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t be happier

A dog was taken in as part of the family G looks so happy in the countless photos we were sent and she’s actually a little bit sad to be home now. She misses her holiday family
King K.
King K.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Easy to use and convenient

Was able to easily view and find a pet sitter for my two dogs. The ability to set a profile for each of my dogs was great as well as being able to view the sitter’s profile and arrange a meet and greet beforehand was excellent.

Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Acceptance email from MJ

Thank you MJ for your helpful email. It was clear and understandable and I look forward to starting my new journey with Mad Paws Regards Angela
Jacqui43
Jacqui43MELBOURNE2 posts

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely experience

She is very nice lady. I can see my dog was very happy to go to her house. So she must done something right