Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

3.0
Danni
Danni

Wedding Dress!

I couldn't be happier with the service I received with Emily.
From the moment I reached out with a very quick turnaround (6 weeks) they moved heaven and earth to give me options!
The experience from start to finish was exquisite and made me feel like a queen. The communication and then the beautiful experience in the showroom was wonderful.

I haven't even mentioned how incredible all the dresses are- you literally want to try every single one on!!!

Store LocationMelbourne
Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised
Brigitte
BrigitteCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointing experience and not worth the money

Store LocationGold Coast
Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Ruth R.
Ruth R.asked

Good afternoon! My daughter is looking at the Scottie. I am concerned about alterations due to the fabric. Is it even possible to alter the length or the waist given the lace fabric?

Maureen H
Maureen Hasked

My daughter is looking to order the Scottie dress and we are just concerned regarding delivery from China with the COVID situation.

LoraS
LoraS

I would suggest giving them a call.
The dresses are made in Australia and I don’t believe the material is sourced from China.
The girls are amazing they will happily answer your delivery questions.

Hi Maureen (and Lora!),
We are all good to go with orders, and our production team are excited to make your daughter's beautiful Scottie dress :) If you have any questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Stephasked

I am thinking about purchasing the Riley crepe but I’m worried that I won’t be able to take the straps in as the top half is heavily beaded.

Sarah H.Made With Love Bridal

Hi Steph! Lovely to hear from you :)
Our Riley Crepe isn't beaded... Do you mean Sienna? If so, it's an easy alteration! If you have any other questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

Sorry I meant River Crepe.

See all Made With Love Bridal questions