Made With Love Bridal

Made With Love Bridal (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

Georgie R.
Georgie R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect part of my dream wedding!

I first fell in love with my dress on Instagram! After getting engaged I went into the St Ives boutique where Bec looked after me and made the whole process a dream!

My dream wedding dress!

A wonderful family run company who make the most beautiful wedding gowns. The quality was amazing and their designs are so unique. Customer service is friendly and very quick to respond. I feel like I need to have a vow renewal sooner than later so I have an excuse to wear another one of their beauties!!

LoraS
LoraSSydney, NSW

Amazing! I loved every inch of my Wedding Gown!

EMK
EMKNorthern Region, NSW

I absolutely loved my made with love Zylah dress with tulle wings!

The quality of the dress was amazing. It arrived beautifully packaged and the whole process was a breeze. I loved my made with love dress and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Made with Love

I was lucky enough to find and fall in love with the Riley boho wedding dress. The material and make was something like no other. Thanks for creating dresses of such quality!

Amazing dress!!

I bought my dress in the Barcelona shop and I fell in love with actually 2 dresses before choosing mine. It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day.

Excellent quality and selection

I only wanted to look at Made With Love for my wedding because they had the style I was looking for, but with lots of diversity. The quality of the dress was fantastic, and I couldn’t have been happier.

Shannelle Simmons
Shannelle SimmonsSouth Australia

Stevie was my dream dress

Ainsley
AinsleyHunter Region, NSW

MWL- Ella Dress

I wore the Ella dress for my Wedding on
20-03-2020. I always knew I was going to wear a MWL dress on my wedding day then I found Ella. The lace detail, low back and train was a huge standout. The quality of the dress was unbelievable and was so comfortable to wear. The girls at MWL are so lovely and very welcoming in their boutiques.

Dream Dress

MWL designed my dream dress: the Mimi. It was gorgeous, detailed, affordable, and so unique. I bought mine in Dallas, TX, USA and it was shipped timely. So thankful for MWL!

Disappointed and deterred

Ashleigh
AshleighQueensland

Hopeless at their job

Caroline
CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful dresses but the customer service could have been better

Beautiful dresses, however I find it strange how you cannot take photos nor even have a second appointment to try the dresses on again to determine if you're sold on the dress. It's a lot to pay for a product you've only tried on/seen once. The consultant was more concerned with telling my guests what to do/say than answering any questions I had. There was a lot of sighing when I asked my guests to show me a photo of another dress I had tried on elsewhere, so I could compare, due to the no phone policy. The consultant also wouldn't even tell me what size I was trying on for me to be able to determine if the dress was too small or simply just a snug/uncomfortable fit, despite me asking multiple times.

Positive and lovely experience!

I had an appointment at the Melbourne boutique the other week, and Emily the manager there was so lovely and helpful! She showed care and attention to every single dress, and takes pride in all of them. It makes it so special being the only bride in the store during an appointment. Even though I haven't 100% decided upon which dress I'm going to choose, I really wanted to take the time to thank Emily and commend the MWL team on creating a brand that is so beautiful, and for employing the exact right people to represent that! Thank you for such a lovely experience in what is such a special time for us gals!

Ellie
EllieSouthwest, VIC

My dream dress!

Couldnt recommend Made with Love Bridal enough. Their dresses are beyond amazing, they are fabulous when it comes to customer service, and the quality of the dress is second to none. Absolutely flawless.

Bel
BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Found the one!

I purchased my Georgie MWL dress after trying it on in the Gold Coast boutique. I knew as soon as I put it on that it was the one!
There are so many beautiful dresses to choose from l. the quality is amazing and very unique, so happy with my wedding dress!

Perfection in a dress!

I purchased my MWL Harlie dress from Hyde Park Bridal in Cincinnati, OH. It was an easy decision for me. Once I put this dress on it was a match made in heaven! I loved wearing Harlie on my wedding day. The dress itself was so comfortable and easy to dance in. I received so many compliments on my dress and that it was so unique. The dress really fit me perfectly!

• +4Thumbnail

Bridal Perfection

I had the most amazing experience while purchasing my MWL gown ! I was able to purchase me gown at Lovely Bride in NYC. My Stevie gown with added overskirt was made to fit my body like a glove . The quality of the material surpassed any other dress I tried on. It made me feel the most beautiful !

Made With Love - Riley Luxe

I was beyond thrilled with my Riley Luxe dress in pebble. The lace detail, beautiful train, and overall silhouette was so flattering. The dress has a slight shimmer to it, but not too overwhelming. It is truly timeless! The dress was extremely well made and comfortable, and at a great price point! I like that it also came with tulle wings as an alternative veil option.

Lauren Soutter
Lauren SoutterSydney, NSW

My wedding dress was incredible. The Riley Luxe was everything. Wings, deep V and incredible lace!!

Process was a breeze, quality was amazing, very satisfied. The store was easy to navigate and the admin side was easy. Emailed were replies to promptly and the try on process was seamless wit the stylist. YAY

Steph N.
Steph N.South East Queensland, QLD

Made with Love - Georgie

I wore the Georgie in French Crepe on my wedding day and honestly it was the very first dress I put on, I actually bought it on the day even though I already had appointments booked elsewhere the next day. All the staff were amazing to deal with and my dress came earlier than expected and beautifully packaged. It fit my body perfectly, the fabric breathed lovely and the low back gave it the perfect balance. I felt so beautiful and elegant! The simplicity of the dress meant that I wore the dress rather than the dress wearing me.

Made with Love - Billie

Beautiful range, helpful honest staff and overall a wonderful experience. Billie was such a perfect dress and fitted like a glove. So thankful for the staff pulling me leg to buy the veil as it was amazing.

Bella dress by Made With Love Bridal!

Everything about the Made With Love Bridal process was a breeze. I wore the Bella dress and it was the perfect gown!Bella dress by Made With Love Bridal! It was my absolute dream dress. The silhouette and neckline was beyond flattering and the bow detail was just the icing on the cake. The fabric was light, but not clingy, it hugged and fell over the right places.

Gorgeous Georgie!!

Shantelle
ShantelleMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

High quality without the high price tag

Goldcoast Made with love bridal boutique was extremely welcoming. The closest made with love boutique was 4hrs from me so communication was important. MWL was easy to contact and very fast to get back to me with any emails I sent to them. I was extremely happy with the quality of my dress. I went with the dress Sadie French crepe which I absolutely fell in love with when I tried it on. I was expecting this dress to be in the 4 thousand price range but it wasn't.
Beautiful quality, outstanding communication, the dress was mailed to me on time and I felt so amazing on the day wearing it. Thank you MWL team.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands