Made With Love Bridal

Made With Love Bridal (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

Jaydej
JaydejSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Billie

I found dealing with the MWL girls to be so enjoyable, they made me feel like the most beautiful bride. My Billie in crepe was beautiful quality and felt so amazing on, Id dont want to take her off. So glad I found MWL absolutely loved so many of the dresses.

Carly M.
Carly M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a delight. The only place I would send my friends to buy a dress!

The Melbourne store owner Emily was the kindest most divine person I have ever encountered. The store was incredible the dresses to die for! The whole experience was a dream. You need someone who will tell you the truth and assist you in finding you dream dress well Made with Love Bridal is where to go. I went to 10 other stores and not one of them compares with MWL. The dresses are also reasonably priced.

Emily.P
Emily.PSydney, NSW

Feeling like the most gorgeous bride !

THE dream dress

When it comes to Made With Love Bridal wedding dresses, the only difficult thing is deciding which one you love the most! Each is so beautifully made and designed, they are all a dream to wear. My dress was the Harlie, and I loved it from the second I tried it on in the store throughout all of my fittings (which were few and easy as the dress fit so perfectly just from ordering off my measurements) and of course, down the aisle. I cannot even count how many compliments I received that day and every day since with so many remarking how absolutely breathtaking my dress was. And it was! When I say MWL made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the entire world, I mean it 100%.

Find out how Made With Love Bridal compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

An amazing fit and beautifully made dress! Simply Perfect!!

Jes G.
Jes G.Sydney, NSW

Extremely flattering and comfortable

I purchased the Stevie in bone and found the structure of the dress to be very flattering on my figure and was so comfortable.
The selection of dresses is amazing and the staff member Bec was very helpful throughout the appointment.

Perfect! If you’re a size 6 model

Waste of $50 and poor customer service.

Allana
AllanaSydney, NSW

Perfect Mimi!

I found my dream wedding dress Mimi on MWL Instagram page and immediately fell in love with it. I made an appointment to try it on, I just knew it was the one right away. It was so stunning and exactly what I wanted, the most beautiful part of the dress is the way the cape draped down across my arms and the way the light shined through the lace, so romantic!

MWL Georgie with Stevie Veil

The Georgie dress was perfect for my wedding day. It was the right balance of elegance and beauty while still being practical enough to dance the night away. The ladies from the QLD store and those responding to emails were always helpful and replied quickly. Thank you for helping me find my perfect dress!

My beautiful wedding dress!!

I absolutely loved my Willow dress! It was the perfect fit and design for what wanted! With so many gorgeous designs to choose from I knew the minute I tried Willow on that it was the dress for me!

Jess G.
Jess G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing service and communication the entire way through my wedding dress development!

The team at MWL are awesome. The team have the complete understanding of their customer and that is evident with the level of service they provide. From their in boutique staff to their online team, they don’t miss a beat!

Find out how Made With Love Bridal compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

MWL Georgie crepe - in love!

I wore the MWL Georgie dress in crepe for my wedding day and will forever be in love with this beautiful dress. From ordering my dress, to receiving it and the quality was incredible.

Brooke A
Brooke AMelbourne

The perfect wedding dress!

The Made With Love Harper dress was absolutely breathtaking, the quality was second to none and I truely felt the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life! Thank you MWL!

Nikara
Nikara

Perfection!

I loved my dress! The quality of the material and the detail in the lace was stunning!
The service from the initial appointment to my dress arriving was fantastic! Will recommend to everyone! X

Georgi B.
Georgi B.

Beautifully made gown, made with love made my big day!

Absolutely loved my dress! Arrived well ahead of time, perfect addition to my day! Extremely satisfied with the Ella in latte, handmade luxe collection. Will recommend to every wife-to- be I know!

Billie in crepe, perfect.

I was taken with Billie in crepe instantly!
I loved simplicity of the crepe, and fell in love with the pizazz of the lace wings.
My perfect dress! I loved this dress soo much!
I bought my dress from Bluebell in melbourne, and could not have hoped for more lovely experience. And in the end, the best dress.

Carly J
Carly JMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

RILEY LUXE PERFECTION

I cannot fault my recent experience with the Made With Love team. From my very first appointment with Bec in Sydney to my million questions and inquiries leading up to my big day, nothing was trouble for this wonderful team! Thank you for making our day even more special by making me feel amazing in this beautiful dress. I have and will continue to recommend your services!! The quality of the dress is phenomenal, within every fine detail!

Thank you again, you guys are truly AMAZING xx

I love MWL Dresses!

Brigitte
BrigitteCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointing experience and not worth the money

Riley Luxe

I cannot fault my experience with MWL. I have the incredible Riley Luxe dress and it really is what made my wedding just that but more personal and unique. The actual quality of the product itself was incredible. My engagement period was short and MWL made it a less stressful process by helping me with a rush order. The experience of picking a dress was the best one of all the dress shops I looked at. The range was beautiful and had such variety. They were so caring and genuinely helpful in what suited me best. I want to do it all again!

• +1Thumbnail

The Perfect Dress!!!

Rubi
RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely and warm team of people

Lovely and warm team of people who make the whole process easy and calm. No fuss and great communication from start to finish. Cutest boutique, clean, airy and bright. Amazing experience x

Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service - Varsity Lakes

Amazing experience

The Bridal Salon is small, so very easy to navigate and see all of the options. The dresses I had seen online and wanted to try were all there!
Really satisfied with the quality and fit of the dress for the cost. It was also very comfortable on the day!

Other Clothing Shops & Brands