Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I had my MWL appoint with Nat from from Sydney boutique. Nat made me feel so comfortable and was super helpful. I didn’t feel rushed during my appointment and Nat made great suggestions on others to try on that I didn’t think of. Was a great appointment.

Store LocationSydney NSW

Beautiful dresses and a lovely experience.

I can not fault the service I have had at made with love bridal.
Nat was lovely and guided me through the different dresses. They helped me keep to a tight deadline. I am soo excited to get my beautiful dress!!

Store LocationSt Ives
Hayley A.
Hayley A.

Cannot fault

I purchased my dress from MWL bridal Melbourne. Not only did I have the best experience there on the day but the whole process was seamless. I got the whole boutique to myself and Emily was amazing and helped me find my dream dress after having some awful experiences at other bridal shops. The ordering process was so easy and my dress came in perfect condition and it was absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments on my dress! After the wedding I used the MWL cleaning service and my dress was returned to me looking good as new! I highly recommend this family based company. Wish I could get married over and over and wear all of their beautiful dresses!!

Amazing Store!

Store LocationSt Ives, Sydney .

Melanie N.
Melanie N.Sydney, NSW

Feel fantastic on your wedding day

The whole process of choosing and buying a wedding dress was made so easy and special with MWL. They were honest about dresses from the beginning (what suited and what didn't) which was very much appreciated. They made it simple and suggested a very talented seamstress to do the final touches. I would recommend to anyone. Truly a fantastic company.

Store LocationSydney
Jennas2
Jennas2Southwest, VIC

Amazing service

Bella from the Melbourne boutique made this process so easy and fun! I had a really enjoyable time trying dresses and the customer service was next to none! Can’t wait to wear my dress for my special day! Can’t thank Made with Love enough!

Jordan
JordanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The place where dreams are made!

Emily made me feel at home straight away! She was patient and gentle with me and helped me make one the hardest decisions an easy one. Would highly recommend to any brides to be.

Steph W.
Steph W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn’t recommend enuf such a beautiful store.

The staff were amazing very welcoming and the dresses are stunning and feel beautiful on. Highly recommend MWL Melbourne store such great experience.

Jess Sands
Jess SandsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Most amazing bridal experience

I had the most magical experience at MWL in Melbourne. Katrina was such an angel, made us all feel so welcome. She took the time to find out about my wedding day to perfectly match a dress, she wasn’t pushy and made the whole experience a dream. I picked my dress from MWL not only because it is spectacular, but because the service was second to none. Will recommend to all my friends.

Kristy
KristyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

Bella from the Melbourne store was just lovely. She made the whole experience very enjoyable and I walked away purchasing my dream gown. My mum and I had a great time in your Malvern boutique and would definitely recommend for a unique and personable experience.
Thankyou Bella and Emily X
Very excited to wear my MWL gown on my big day next year.

Absolute perfection!

I was feeling a little overwhelmed after a morning of trying on wedding dresses when I arrived at the Melbourne MWL Boutique, but as soon as I met Katrina and starting trying on dresses I was immediately put at ease. I had the most incredible time with my sisters and mum and we were all so emotional when I found the one. I found the girls at MWL so easy to work with as they answer questions so quickly and made the process of finding the perfect dress so enjoyable. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and are of such high quality. The fact it’s a family run business and handmade in Australia is the icing on the cake. The process of trying on and buying the dresses is so easy! I would highly recommend them to any future bride.

Store LocationMelbourne, VIC
Britt M.
Britt M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing all round!!

The team at made with love were amazing from start to finish. I definitely was not the easiest bride to deal with and never did they make me feel like any request was too much. My dress was stunning and I felt incredible. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

So personal and caring

Bella and Emily at the Malvern store were so caring and accomodating from the moment I stepped in the door.

The appointment seemed personal and easy going and following the appointment it was so easy to communicate with really fast email responses.

Emily was also extremely accomodating throughout some personal challenges I had with planning my wedding. The team went above and beyond to ensure that they could make the challenging time easier, ensuring that my dress could be with me for my wedding day

Thanks guys

Store LocationMalvern, vic
Charlie Moloney
Charlie MoloneyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Absolutely PERFECT. A dream come true.

Kelly from Made With Love Sydney boutique was incredible. Due to covid we had a Sunday morning zoom appointment and as risky as it was purchasing my dress via zoom, Kelly made the process easy. When my dress arrived and I tried it on for the first time, I actually couldn’t believe how perfect it was. It fit like a glove and the quality was incredible. I highly recommend brides to look at Mwl when wedding dress shopping.

Store LocationSydney
T.Sw
T.SwGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service from Emily at the Melbourne store!

Booking online is easy, Emily was so helpful, we tried on all the dresses I was interested in. Emily was so kind and knowledgeable, explained how the finished product would fit compared to the samples in store, advised of many veil and accessories options, just overall amazing service! She is genuinely invested in helping you find the right dress !! Thanks Emily, can’t wait to see the dress on when it arrives Xx

Ruth R.
Ruth R.asked

Good afternoon! My daughter is looking at the Scottie. I am concerned about alterations due to the fabric. Is it even possible to alter the length or the waist given the lace fabric?

Maureen H
Maureen Hasked

My daughter is looking to order the Scottie dress and we are just concerned regarding delivery from China with the COVID situation.

LoraS
LoraS

I would suggest giving them a call.
The dresses are made in Australia and I don’t believe the material is sourced from China.
The girls are amazing they will happily answer your delivery questions.

Sarah H.Made With Love Bridal

Hi Maureen (and Lora!),
We are all good to go with orders, and our production team are excited to make your daughter's beautiful Scottie dress :) If you have any questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Stephasked

I am thinking about purchasing the Riley crepe but I’m worried that I won’t be able to take the straps in as the top half is heavily beaded.

Sarah H.Made With Love Bridal

Hi Steph! Lovely to hear from you :)
Our Riley Crepe isn't beaded... Do you mean Sienna? If so, it's an easy alteration! If you have any other questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

Sorry I meant River Crepe.

See all Made With Love Bridal questions