94% · 21013 · 6%

Joy
Joy3 posts

Best experience and dream dress!

I went to the Melbourne showroom and had Emily help me, it was the most incredible experience! She was so warm and made me feel super comfortable and went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress! I cannot wait till it arrives!
Couldn’t recommend made with love more and Emily!
Georgie R.
Georgie R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect part of my dream wedding!

I first fell in love with my dress on Instagram! After getting engaged I went into the St Ives boutique where Bec looked after me and made the whole process a dream!
Marleigh
Marleigh

My dream wedding dress!

A wonderful family run company who make the most beautiful wedding gowns. The quality was amazing and their designs are so unique. Customer service is friendly and very quick to respond. I feel like I need to have a vow renewal sooner than later so I have an excuse to wear another one of their beauties!!
LoraS
LoraSSydney, NSW3 posts

EMK
EMKNorthern Region, NSW

I absolutely loved my made with love Zylah dress with tulle wings!

The quality of the dress was amazing. It arrived beautifully packaged and the whole process was a breeze. I loved my made with love dress and it was exactly what I was looking for.
Olivia
Olivia

Made with Love

I was lucky enough to find and fall in love with the Riley boho wedding dress. The material and make was something like no other. Thanks for creating dresses of such quality!
Samara M.
Samara M.

Amazing dress!!

I bought my dress in the Barcelona shop and I fell in love with actually 2 dresses before choosing mine. It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Excellent quality and selection

I only wanted to look at Made With Love for my wedding because they had the style I was looking for, but with lots of diversity. The quality of the dress was fantastic, and I couldn’t have been happier.
Shannelle Simmons
Shannelle SimmonsSouth Australia

Ainsley
AinsleyHunter Region, NSW

MWL- Ella Dress

I wore the Ella dress for my Wedding on
20-03-2020. I always knew I was going to wear a MWL dress on my wedding day then I found Ella. The lace detail, low back and train was a huge standout. The quality of the dress was unbelievable and was so comfortable to wear. The girls at MWL are so lovely and very welcoming in their boutiques.
Celina E.
Celina E.Sydney, NSW

The Perfect Dress!

The Bowie dress (Emmy Mae, MWL sister label) was absolutely beautiful! The lace was so unique and detailed, very comfortable to wear and looked amazing in photos. My stylist in Sydney, Bec, was so helpful and dedicated in picking out gorgeous dresses and veils for me that suited my style, and brought out tissues when I had my bridal moment in the Bowie! Emailing communication was so easy after I put in the order and the dress (with bag) arrived in spotless condition. Their recommendations for seamstresses are also wonderful and they know the dresses well. The whole process of working with the MWL team was flawless!
Becky L.
Becky L.

Dream Dress

MWL designed my dream dress: the Mimi. It was gorgeous, detailed, affordable, and so unique. I bought mine in Dallas, TX, USA and it was shipped timely. So thankful for MWL!
Tara
Tara

Ashleigh
AshleighQueensland

Caroline
CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Beautiful dresses but the customer service could have been better

Beautiful dresses, however I find it strange how you cannot take photos nor even have a second appointment to try the dresses on again to determine if you're sold on the dress. It's a lot to pay for a product you've only tried on/seen once. The consultant was more concerned with telling my guests what to do/say than answering any questions I had. There was a lot of sighing when I asked my guests to show me a photo of another dress I had tried on elsewhere, so I could compare, due to the no phone policy. The consultant also wouldn't even tell me what size I was trying on for me to be able to determine if the dress was too small or simply just a snug/uncomfortable fit, despite me asking multiple times.
Megan
Megan

Positive and lovely experience!

I had an appointment at the Melbourne boutique the other week, and Emily the manager there was so lovely and helpful! She showed care and attention to every single dress, and takes pride in all of them. It makes it so special being the only bride in the store during an appointment. Even though I haven't 100% decided upon which dress I'm going to choose, I really wanted to take the time to thank Emily and commend the MWL team on creating a brand that is so beautiful, and for employing the exact right people to represent that! Thank you for such a lovely experience in what is such a special time for us gals!

Dani Bliss
Dani BlissSydney, NSW

Thank you so much!

I purchased my Sienna dress after trying it on in MWL Sydney. I saw it online, the first dress I tried on, and absolutely fell in love. The girls at MWL provide the most incredible service, really good communication and the quality is outstanding. Thank you for making this process so easy! Highly recommend.
Ellie
EllieSouthwest, VIC

My dream dress!

Couldnt recommend Made with Love Bridal enough. Their dresses are beyond amazing, they are fabulous when it comes to customer service, and the quality of the dress is second to none. Absolutely flawless.
Bel
BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Found the one!

I purchased my Georgie MWL dress after trying it on in the Gold Coast boutique. I knew as soon as I put it on that it was the one!
There are so many beautiful dresses to choose from l. the quality is amazing and very unique, so happy with my wedding dress!
Alexis
Alexis

Perfection in a dress!

I purchased my MWL Harlie dress from Hyde Park Bridal in Cincinnati, OH. It was an easy decision for me. Once I put this dress on it was a match made in heaven! I loved wearing Harlie on my wedding day. The dress itself was so comfortable and easy to dance in. I received so many compliments on my dress and that it was so unique. The dress really fit me perfectly!
  • +3Thumbnail
Jenna
Jenna

Bridal Perfection

I had the most amazing experience while purchasing my MWL gown ! I was able to purchase me gown at Lovely Bride in NYC. My Stevie gown with added overskirt was made to fit my body like a glove . The quality of the material surpassed any other dress I tried on. It made me feel the most beautiful !
Tasha
Tasha

Made With Love - Riley Luxe

I was beyond thrilled with my Riley Luxe dress in pebble. The lace detail, beautiful train, and overall silhouette was so flattering. The dress has a slight shimmer to it, but not too overwhelming. It is truly timeless! The dress was extremely well made and comfortable, and at a great price point! I like that it also came with tulle wings as an alternative veil option.
Lauren Soutter
Lauren SoutterSydney, NSW

My wedding dress was incredible. The Riley Luxe was everything. Wings, deep V and incredible lace!!

Process was a breeze, quality was amazing, very satisfied. The store was easy to navigate and the admin side was easy. Emailed were replies to promptly and the try on process was seamless wit the stylist. YAY
Steph N.
Steph N.South East Queensland, QLD

Made with Love - Georgie

I wore the Georgie in French Crepe on my wedding day and honestly it was the very first dress I put on, I actually bought it on the day even though I already had appointments booked elsewhere the next day. All the staff were amazing to deal with and my dress came earlier than expected and beautifully packaged. It fit my body perfectly, the fabric breathed lovely and the low back gave it the perfect balance. I felt so beautiful and elegant! The simplicity of the dress meant that I wore the dress rather than the dress wearing me.
Amanda
Amanda2 posts

Made with Love - Billie

Beautiful range, helpful honest staff and overall a wonderful experience. Billie was such a perfect dress and fitted like a glove. So thankful for the staff pulling me leg to buy the veil as it was amazing.
Rachel
Rachel

Bella dress by Made With Love Bridal!

Everything about the Made With Love Bridal process was a breeze. I wore the Bella dress and it was the perfect gown!Bella dress by Made With Love Bridal! It was my absolute dream dress. The silhouette and neckline was beyond flattering and the bow detail was just the icing on the cake. The fabric was light, but not clingy, it hugged and fell over the right places.

Junie L.
Junie L.

Shantelle
ShantelleMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

High quality without the high price tag

Goldcoast Made with love bridal boutique was extremely welcoming. The closest made with love boutique was 4hrs from me so communication was important. MWL was easy to contact and very fast to get back to me with any emails I sent to them. I was extremely happy with the quality of my dress. I went with the dress Sadie French crepe which I absolutely fell in love with when I tried it on. I was expecting this dress to be in the 4 thousand price range but it wasn't.
Beautiful quality, outstanding communication, the dress was mailed to me on time and I felt so amazing on the day wearing it. Thank you MWL team.
Jaydej
JaydejSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Billie

I found dealing with the MWL girls to be so enjoyable, they made me feel like the most beautiful bride. My Billie in crepe was beautiful quality and felt so amazing on, Id dont want to take her off. So glad I found MWL absolutely loved so many of the dresses.
Carly M.
Carly M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a delight. The only place I would send my friends to buy a dress!

The Melbourne store owner Emily was the kindest most divine person I have ever encountered. The store was incredible the dresses to die for! The whole experience was a dream. You need someone who will tell you the truth and assist you in finding you dream dress well Made with Love Bridal is where to go. I went to 10 other stores and not one of them compares with MWL. The dresses are also reasonably priced.
Carissa
CarissaSydney, NSW

Made With Love

The MWL team treated each interaction I had with them with care and immense love which helped to take a lot of the stress away and made me feel oh so special as a bride! After trying so many other dresses, Made With Love dresses were hands down not only the most comfortable, but were also such value for the price. My dress was the Riley Boho and it made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world on the day of my wedding! Her tulle wings were a great alternative to a veil and the tailors that MWL recommends - Nadi's is phenomenal as well. Could not recommend their service and beautiful dresses enough! You feel so special from start to end!
Emily.P
Emily.PSydney, NSW

jacqueline
jacqueline

Amazing

The staff were so helpful and really took their time to understand what I wanted out of a dress on my wedding day. So many options. Picked the perfect one.
Jessy
Jessy

THE dream dress

When it comes to Made With Love Bridal wedding dresses, the only difficult thing is deciding which one you love the most! Each is so beautifully made and designed, they are all a dream to wear. My dress was the Harlie, and I loved it from the second I tried it on in the store throughout all of my fittings (which were few and easy as the dress fit so perfectly just from ordering off my measurements) and of course, down the aisle. I cannot even count how many compliments I received that day and every day since with so many remarking how absolutely breathtaking my dress was. And it was! When I say MWL made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the entire world, I mean it 100%.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ada C.
Ada C.

The perfect dress for my wedding day!

I had been looking at different dresses for a few months and tried on a few different styles and when I saw the Willow with Harlie bodice on MWL instagram, I knew it was the one! I had to wait till 12 months out from my wedding before I could try it on but when I did I knew it was the one for me. Kelly from the Sydney boutique was so amazing and accommodating. I love that it is a family run business and there is so much pride and love that goes into creating the dress. Definitely recommend for brides.

Jes G.
Jes G.Sydney, NSW

Extremely flattering and comfortable

I purchased the Stevie in bone and found the structure of the dress to be very flattering on my figure and was so comfortable.
The selection of dresses is amazing and the staff member Bec was very helpful throughout the appointment.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.2 posts

Mikka
Mikka

Made With Love Bridal   DM
Allana
AllanaSydney, NSW

Perfect Mimi!

I found my dream wedding dress Mimi on MWL Instagram page and immediately fell in love with it. I made an appointment to try it on, I just knew it was the one right away. It was so stunning and exactly what I wanted, the most beautiful part of the dress is the way the cape draped down across my arms and the way the light shined through the lace, so romantic!