94% · 21013 · 6%

Brooke
Brooke

MWL Georgie with Stevie Veil

The Georgie dress was perfect for my wedding day. It was the right balance of elegance and beauty while still being practical enough to dance the night away. The ladies from the QLD store and those responding to emails were always helpful and replied quickly. Thank you for helping me find my perfect dress!
Brii Blackburn
Brii Blackburn

My beautiful wedding dress!!

I absolutely loved my Willow dress! It was the perfect fit and design for what wanted! With so many gorgeous designs to choose from I knew the minute I tried Willow on that it was the dress for me!
Jess G.
Jess G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing service and communication the entire way through my wedding dress development!

The team at MWL are awesome. The team have the complete understanding of their customer and that is evident with the level of service they provide. From their in boutique staff to their online team, they don’t miss a beat!
MichelleStevenson
MichelleStevenson

MWL Georgie crepe - in love!

I wore the MWL Georgie dress in crepe for my wedding day and will forever be in love with this beautiful dress. From ordering my dress, to receiving it and the quality was incredible.
Brooke A
Brooke AMelbourne2 posts

The perfect wedding dress!

The Made With Love Harper dress was absolutely breathtaking, the quality was second to none and I truely felt the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life! Thank you MWL!
Nikara
Nikara2 posts

Perfection!

I loved my dress! The quality of the material and the detail in the lace was stunning!
The service from the initial appointment to my dress arriving was fantastic! Will recommend to everyone! X
Georgi B.
Georgi B.2 posts

Beautifully made gown, made with love made my big day!

Absolutely loved my dress! Arrived well ahead of time, perfect addition to my day! Extremely satisfied with the Ella in latte, handmade luxe collection. Will recommend to every wife-to- be I know!
Elise Gilliland
Elise Gilliland

Billie in crepe, perfect

I was taken with Billie in crepe instantly!
I loved simplicity of the crepe, and fell in love with the pizazz of the lace wings.
My perfect dress! I loved this dress soo much!
I bought my dress from Bluebell in melbourne, and could not have hoped for more lovely experience. And in the end, the best dress.
Carly J
Carly JMurrumbidgee Region, NSW3 posts

RILEY LUXE PERFECTION

I cannot fault my recent experience with the Made With Love team. From my very first appointment with Bec in Sydney to my million questions and inquiries leading up to my big day, nothing was trouble for this wonderful team! Thank you for making our day even more special by making me feel amazing in this beautiful dress. I have and will continue to recommend your services!! The quality of the dress is phenomenal, within every fine detail!

Thank you again, you guys are truly AMAZING xx

dekker_anneke
dekker_anneke

Brigitte
BrigitteCentral Queensland, QLD4 posts
Made With Love Bridal   DM
Nadia
Nadia

Riley Luxe

I cannot fault my experience with MWL. I have the incredible Riley Luxe dress and it really is what made my wedding just that but more personal and unique. The actual quality of the product itself was incredible. My engagement period was short and MWL made it a less stressful process by helping me with a rush order. The experience of picking a dress was the best one of all the dress shops I looked at. The range was beautiful and had such variety. They were so caring and genuinely helpful in what suited me best. I want to do it all again!
Katie
Katie

Rubi
RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely and warm team of people

Lovely and warm team of people who make the whole process easy and calm. No fuss and great communication from start to finish. Cutest boutique, clean, airy and bright. Amazing experience x
Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jessica
Jessica2 posts

Amazing experience

The Bridal Salon is small, so very easy to navigate and see all of the options. The dresses I had seen online and wanted to try were all there!
Really satisfied with the quality and fit of the dress for the cost. It was also very comfortable on the day!

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Very happy

It was very easy to find everything
The store was beautiful and clean and the lady who helped me was amazing

There was so many dress’s to choose from it was great

I thought the lace on the dress was beautiful so soft and the dress was so lovely to wear all day and night
I git married on a wet day and me dress got pretty dirty and it has been dry cleaned and has come up beautifully

Beck Miles
Beck MilesCentral West, NSW

All round perfect!

Excellent range of beautifully made bridal dresses and accessories. I had the most lovely experience with the MWL team in Sydney who went above and beyond what was expected. Bec’s knowledge of the dresses and what would suit my figure and possible baby bump was exceptional. I’d highly recommend booking an appointment.
Kate Yeo
Kate YeoCentral West, NSW

RILEY DRESS - Perfection!!

I purchased my dress from the St Ives Store. Kelly agreed to see me in her lunch break as I was travelling from Mudgee, NSW. She also agreed for a quick turn around in making the dress as my wedding was in March and I booked in to Made With Love in September - AMAZING! She was so accommodating and honest when I tried on each dress. Every dress was so beautiful, however I chose Riley in the end, and I could not have been happier when it arrived and was everything I imagined. Thanks so much to Kelly and the team at Made With Love for making my experience one to remember. I highly recommend booking an appointment, you won't be disappointed. I will be referring my friends to you when it comes to choosing a dress for their special day! xx
Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Bad experience

I went to the Sydney MWL studio - I was 20 min early and the girl there told me she didn’t have much time as she had a lot of admin to do. From that moment I felt uncomfortable about being there, she proceeded to speak rudely to me and would not let me look at the dresses - instead she picked what she thought I would like. Even if I did love one of the dresses I would not buy from this place as the whole experience was awful, not the way you should feel as a bride to be! Even my MIL was shocked at how rude we were treated. Definitely need work on your customer service MWL..
Katy
KatySydney, NSW2 posts

Obsessed with how beautiful my dress was! #MWLHarlie

I fell in love with my dress from the moment I saw it in the St Ives showroom, absolutely stunning! The service was incredible, even down to the suggestions for alterations. I felt like a princess in my dress and am so sad that I won't get to wear it again. Thank you so so much for making such an incredible dress.
Emily Summerlee
Emily Summerlee

Billie - Lace

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with MWL, from the moment I entered their incredible showroom in Sydney I felt instantly relaxed and excited! The first dress I tried was picked out for me and I fell in love straight away, it was just perfect in every way! The back lace detail for me was just heaven, it was removable but their was no way I was taking those off! I felt like an angel.

Thank you for creating the Billy dress, it felt like a glove on and It was so comfortable that I was able to get my groove on all night!

Bianca
BiancaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Georgie - Lace

I felt like a goddess in my MWL Georgie Lace wedding dress. Everyone of my guests commented on how stunning the dress was :)

Thank you made with love team for making a dress that I feel in love with as soon as I put it on. The lace is absolutely stunning, since I am not a lace type of person. I just want to wear it again and again.

Paige
Paige

Made with love bridal - Harlie Ivory

Hi guys. Just wanted to give you all a massive shout out for my beautiful wedding dress i got from you guys for my November wedding.
The dress was so beautiful and comfortable. I wish I could wear it everyday. It was everything I had ever dreamed of.
To the made with love team- Thank you for making such beautiful, high quality gowns with absolute attention to detail. The dress itself was so comfortable. I loved it!

Love Paige xo

Julia
JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing in every way

From the moment I stepped into their show room I was blown away.
The first dress I tried on that day was the dress I chose for my wedding day and as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one. The whole process was seamless from ordering all the way through to delivery of my beautiful gown, veil and shoes. When my gown arrived it was exactly as I remembered it and it had been made so beautifully. I felt like the most beautiful bride.
Kate
Kate2 posts

Sienna - you were amazing

I was lucky enough to wear Sienna on our wedding day. The MWL girls were amazing from start to finish. Sienna fit like a glove when she arrived, not one alteration was required. I LOVE her. Had so many comments about her, especially the back. Couldn't say enough about MWL or Sienna. Thanks gals x

Jackie
Jackie

Perfection

The moment walked out of the change room at the bridal store and caught my reflection in the mirror I knew Sienna was the one. I wanted a simple dress, and Sienna was simple without being boring thanks to the top half of the dress. The beading on the straps and the top half of the dress was amazing and something I loved. I also loved how comfortable it was, which was a big must for me. I also wore the Chani veil which suited the dress perfectly. My dress and veil were both quick to arrive. Thank you MWL x
Ashley
AshleySydney, NSW4 posts

Charlie

Before I was even engaged, I loved the entire Made With Love collection so when I got engaged I knew it was the first place I was going. Charlie was the first dress I tried on, and I fell in love. Charlie hugged my figure in all the right places and the entire Made With Love team made the whole process a breeze. When Charlie arrived, I was overjoyed with the quality and detail. Charlie was the perfect addition to my perfect day. Thank you so much for making her possible!
Emily Chambers
Emily Chambers

Beautiful Georgie

The moment I stepped out of the fitting room wearing Georgie my girlfriends and I knew it was ‘the one’
Simple, elegant and beautiful... Paired with the Charlie lace trimmed veil I felt absolutely stunning on the day! Thank you for creating my perfect gown xx
Bree
Bree Sydney, NSW

Stunning dresses and friendly staff

I fell in love with the ‘Made with Love’ lable very early on in my search for a dress. I was instantly drawn to ‘Harlie’s’ low back, middle split and beaded lace! Special shout out to the friendly team at the MWL Sydney boutique for keeping me up to date throughout the process and for making me feel so comfortable when selecting my dress. I’ll be recommending MWL to all my friends and family!! Xx
Emma J
Emma J

The Perfect Wedding Dress

What can I say Made with Love are amazing. My wedding dress was the most beautiful dress I had ever laid eyes on not only did I get compliments all day but the dress was like it was made just for me. Every dress is the store is amazing I honestly wish I could have bought them all. And the staff were so friendly and easy to talk too and made me feel so beautiful while trying on dresses. Would 10/10 recommend to all my family and friends.

Lauren
Lauren

My dream wedding dress!

Made with Love was the first store I went looking for my wedding dress and I just knew from looking at their website, this was where I would find my dream dress. Great service and easy process from booking an apointment to receiving my dress. Harlie was just perfect, along with the chani veil. Would recommend this bridal boutique to anyone looking for that extra special dress.

Kye
Kye

Absolutely gorgeous!!

I loved the style of Made With Love Bridal dresses and found myself returning to their site over and over. There were actually 4 dresses from MWL I had my eye on but Sasha was my first and last choice! The lace is absolute perfection, seriously to die for and the dress was so beautifully made. I did have to have mine altered but it was super easy to do. The whole process was simple from start to finish!

Natalie Cox
Natalie CoxAlexandra Headland

Absolute Magic

I had been following Made With Love Bridal for some time and as soon as I got engaged I knew where I would get my dress from. The girls in the Gold Coast boutique were so lovely and let me try on 6 dresses, all of which I fell in love with. It was so hard for me to pick one but I ended up choosing the stunning Harlie and it was a dream!!! I added tulle wings and I died! Thank you so much for creating such magic!! I can't speak highly enough of these dresses.

Christina
Christina

Perfect dress

I went to the St Ives store one day and thought I had already picked my dress in another store, But when I got there I tried on Georgie and fell in love, Exactly what I wanted and it was so comfortable, I got so many compliments on the day. It was perfect and thanks for all the help! Quick turnaround also xx

Kate
KateMelbourne

It was everything and more

From the day I tried on my Harlie I was in awe. When the big day came to wear her I’d never felt so beautiful and comfortable and it just made our wedding even more magical.

It’s the kind of dress that makes you forget about all your insecurities and embrace who you are because it’s just so damn perfect.

My experience was amazing from day dot and I’m just so thankful I went to made with love - they truly are beyond the best.

Caitlin S
Caitlin SPerth, WA2 posts

Adelyn - The Perfect Dress

I flew to the Gold Coast from Perth to visit Made With Love and try on their beautiful dresses. Adelyn was not one of the dresses I had originally chose to try on but the lady helping me suggested it, and once it was on I fell I love. I am so glad I chose Adelyn as my dress for my wedding day as it was absolutely perfect! So comfortable to wear, and so flattering. The lace details were beautiful and the dress was the perfect style for my snowy winter wedding! The service in the store and through emails was second to none!

I would recommend Made With Love dresses to anyone who is looking for the perfect dress!

Kristie
Kristie

Kayla
Kayla2 posts

Dream dress!

The experience with Made with Love was wonderful! From my first appointment, I fell in love with the showroom and the dresses! I tried on Willow as my first dress and fell in love. It was a dream to wear and I twirled in it all night. Made with Love make affordable, incredible dresses for the modern bride. I got so many compliments and all my friends said my dress was absolutely perfect. Thank you MWL!! Xx

Char
Char

Perfect

It was such an amazing feeling putting my Danni dress on. It gave me goosebumps looking at myself in the mirror, I felt the the bride I had always dreamt of and I was so excited to see my future husband. It was a magical day.

I’d like to thankyou all the MWL team that helped me on my journey to picking and ordering my dress. It was so easy!! And such a wonderful experience. Everyone was always so lovely and happy to help, and my dress was PERFECT!